Author Topic: Prayer Request Thread???  (Read 12769 times)

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Prayer Request Thread???
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 09:48:55 AM »
if you really have faith

next time one of you is dying

dont go to the hospital

go to church

and let me know how it works out for you ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 10:14:50 AM »
if you really have faith

next time one of you is dying

dont go to the hospital

go to church

and let me know how it works out for you ;D

Man Jimmy, Catholic school really messed you up!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 10:15:01 AM »
already been done, Slipped.

there's a dude at my church that was diagnosed with late stage colon cancer a year and half ago.  he didn't have insurance and was too proud to let folks from the church help him out by paying his hospital expenses.  so, he never went to the doctor, just told us to pray for him.  so we did....no signs of cancer in his system to this day.  

mere coincendence you say?

ok, then how about another lady at our church who had been told to get her funeral arrangements in order.  the doctors were baffled and said that removing a malignant tumor would prove to be too risky and fatal.  people from the church prayed for her, she was saying her good-byes and everything.  she goes back to the doctor and the tumor had taken a totally different form - a form that would enable the docs to remove it.  she's good to go now.  

be careful what you ask for, Slipped!   :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 10:17:35 AM »

Satellite internet access would cost me several hundred for installation and then over 100 a month for service!  ::)

Jeez, that should be nothing for a guy who has multiple degrees, two gyms in Germany and is an archologist ::)!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 11:05:37 AM »
already been done, Slipped.

there's a dude at my church that was diagnosed with late stage colon cancer a year and half ago.  he didn't have insurance and was too proud to let folks from the church help him out by paying his hospital expenses.  so, he never went to the doctor, just told us to pray for him.  so we did....no signs of cancer in his system to this day.  

mere coincendence you say?

ok, then how about another lady at our church who had been told to get her funeral arrangements in order.  the doctors were baffled and said that removing a malignant tumor would prove to be too risky and fatal.  people from the church prayed for her, she was saying her good-byes and everything.  she goes back to the doctor and the tumor had taken a totally different form - a form that would enable the docs to remove it.  she's good to go now.  

be careful what you ask for, Slipped!   :)

My workout partner's husband is friend w/a guy who was diagnosed w/cancer...............people from his church and bible study group as well as others prayed for him and he did not need the surgery they planned as he is now completely cancer free.

There are so many stories like this......prayer is not futile.
R