Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo's MC'ing Skills - Good or bad?  (Read 5023 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Bob Cicherillo's MC'ing Skills - Good or bad?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2020, 10:09:19 PM »
To be a good MC you have to be able to pronounce everyone's name. Plenty of difficult ones to pronounce among bodybuilders, etc.

Chick would have used this ploy to talk to the fitness gals. "Honey, how do you pronounce your last name?"

Bob is ok as an MC but often comments too much about the physiques. That surely is a no no.

Tony Doherty from Melbourne is a good MC.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2020, 06:47:07 PM »
Bob is a terrible MC. But bbing is a terribly organized show, so...who's gonna complain?

Lonnie Teper, schmoe that his is, is the best bbing MC.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2020, 08:06:12 PM »
however bob got the job.... good for him -

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2020, 12:17:48 AM »
I think there have been a few fails by Bob while at press conferences or other places...but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

What was the context of your statement about "your daddy's Mr. Olympia"?  Was Chick saying this to Rhoden's daughter?

He was about to interview Rhode and Shawn’s wife and daughter cam on stage. I’d set you up with a link, but it made me that uncomfortable that I dint even want to see the associated YouTube image. It might not make the skin of others crawl, but it was something I personally felt uncomfortable watching. In part because of the comment and in part the awkward silence it fell on.

J