Author Topic: How do people like Jeff Seid have more Instagram followers than Jay Cutler?  (Read 4323 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: How do people like Jeff Seid have more Instagram followers than Jay Cutler?
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 05:14:34 AM »
Neither Cutler nor Seid are Bhanky.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2022, 07:12:02 AM »
A lot of Jays followers are fake on Instagram. Just look at the number of likes and views, it doesn’t add up at all. And his Cutler Cast podcast is limping along.
It’s like he doesn’t realize he’s 50. Still wearing backwards hats and endorsing YoungLa clothing. Showing off his cars and talking like a teenager. It’s embarrassing

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2022, 07:18:55 AM »
Plus you can buy fake Instagram followers

This 100%
irongearco.com

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 07:19:42 AM »
out with the old and in with the new

jay hasn't competed since 2013 and last won 10 years ago, he's almost 50

mostly young people using instagram, he's just another old guy to them

E

This

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2022, 08:01:36 AM »
Nobody wants to see these drugged up science experiments. Bumstead has a bigger presence than any of them. 10 million followers. Too bad there wasn't social media for the 90's guys like Kevin, Flex, and Shawn.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 10:10:56 AM »
It’s like he doesn’t realize he’s 50. Still wearing backwards hats and endorsing YoungLa clothing. Showing off his cars and talking like a teenager. It’s embarrassing

That doesn't sound like Jay at all.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2022, 10:28:40 AM »
Instagram
 ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2022, 10:34:08 AM »
A lot of Jays followers are fake on Instagram. Just look at the number of likes and views, it doesn’t add up at all. And his Cutler Cast podcast is limping along.
What’s funny is that when he was young he was mature beyond his years (always very quiet and methodical…. Married young …didn’t follow “ trends “ had his own “ hairstyle “ look and practical / sensible cars ) now he is the complete opposite! Maybe he feels like he missed out? When he was younger .. he looks foolish (skateboarding / hat on backwards…. Flashy cars …” skinny jeans “ etc etc

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 11:04:06 AM »
Didn’t Piana have more followers on YouTube & Instagram than the top 20 competing pro’s put together?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 11:05:29 AM »
Are you telling me that Gen Zs don’t like watching Jay walk around his neighborhood? What’s wrong with them?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2022, 11:18:36 AM »
Are you telling me that Gen Zs don’t like watching Jay walk around his neighborhood? What’s wrong with them?

They prefer the gif of him walking around the gym with his pants down  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2022, 11:19:17 AM »
They prefer the gif of him walking around the gym with his pants down  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2022, 11:31:42 AM »
…. Because a lot of his “followers” are probably bought. There are services to buy followers. What are his engagements compared to his followers?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2022, 11:56:17 AM »
Who gives a shit ?
No shit. Social media. ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2022, 12:25:24 PM »
What’s funny is that when he was young he was mature beyond his years (always very quiet and methodical…. Married young …didn’t follow “ trends “ had his own “ hairstyle “ look and practical / sensible cars ) now he is the complete opposite! Maybe he feels like he missed out? When he was younger .. he looks foolish (skateboarding / hat on backwards…. Flashy cars …” skinny jeans “ etc etc

Pretty much the definition of mid life crisis

Chasing after vegas bartending girls who bring no value to him and on top, marrying one. Will not end well, these idiots never learn, will be taken to the cleaners when she divorces his old ass soon enough

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2022, 12:30:00 PM »
ghey thread

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2022, 12:32:35 PM »
This.

Lots of guys lift for pussy. You look at an IFBB pro, you're looking at big giant physique that takes a lot of time, training, and drugs, and isn't what women want.

These aesthetic guys, especially the ones that got on youtube early, hit the trifecta as far as subscribers - Guys looking to get buff, schmoes looking for something else, and some women. They also have better out reach and pump out better content visually than most bodybuilders.

Jay Cutler's web presence sucked till he got a real team behind him. Very few want to watch straight ahead type bodybuilding stuff.

Edit - forgot I posted in this already :-\  ;D.

Great post.

I'm also flabbergasted at how many IFBB pros stay covered up at expos - even if they are in good shape. It's weird.

I've mentioned I get a lot of attention for my physique lately. That's not because I have an amount of size that's overwhelming - it's because I have been wearing tank tops all summer, and because I am in shape, period.

How many men out of 100 have a sinewy/muscular physique at all? Then how often on a daily basis do we see any of them? And if we do, are they showing any of their physique, or are they covered up?

Kai Greene was notorious for being covered up head to toe at expos, and that was for literally a nearly a decade while I was attending them:

So the combination of being in a fat society, and most people - even people who ARE in the top 1-10% of aesthetic shape - staying covered up all the time - created a huge market for these men's physique competitors, who are in the top 0.1% of in-shape men, and some of whom had no problem producing YouTube content while training shirtless or in a tank top.

I was always consistently flabbergasted while watching Battle for the Olympia videos with bodybuilders completely covered up. You'd have Dennis Wolf and others covered up - sometimes with pros completely covered with a hoodie - and they were oblivious to the fact that people BUY THE VIDEO to see the physiques of the bodybuilders.

You'd think with a physique like Wolf's, you'd want to show it off. But no.

But I guess big-o-rexia is hard like that. It makes the biggest men on the planet think they are small.

One thing about me is I know that most people don't see lean muscular people out and about, which is why I purposely don't cover up. And the way some people look at me, it's like they've never seen a man with a muscular physique who weighs over 200-lb before.

In particular, after chest or shoulders day, I make it a point to be seen publicly. I'm going to enjoy being in shape while I can.

Getbiggers act like it's common to even have the physique I do. Meanwhile, I get someone stopping me to ask me about training, on average, every single time I am exposed to the general population [again - because I wear tank tops. If I was covered up, that probably wouldn't happen].

And that's looking like me. So anyone in the shape of a men's physique competitor should churn out video after video for YouTube, the way Scott Herman did, of ScottHermanFitness. He was making a substantial income from that, and that's because he consistently made videos while he was in shape.

And why not, if you look like this?:

Although, in a tank top, Scott and I are much closer in appearance, since my main flaws are covered up.  ;D

Scott churned out video after video when he was in shape, and developed a huge following because of it:

Even at ~16% body fat, I enjoyed some modest success doing this a little on YouTube:

I am confident that any of us could get online views if we were willing to do what it takes to get to under 10% body fat. But I'm assuming that would require fat-burning drugs for most people, and for me in particular, so I'd rather not.

Or at the very least, bodybuilders should stop being so covered up.

It's amazing how insecure even the most in-shape people in the WORLD are. No wonder so many stay on juice forever.

If you're sub-10% body fat, there is a huge market for people who want to watch videos of people like that. Be it normal bodybuilding fans, or people who can't watch NSFW content at work, or whatever the case.

Yet everyone stays covered up.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2022, 01:19:16 PM »
Right or wrong, Zyzz blazed a trail that others are still following today.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2022, 02:12:04 PM »

This trail?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2022, 05:14:23 PM »
These people are no Bhankys.

Bhanky don't cover up.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2022, 07:51:52 PM »
Great post.

I'm also flabbergasted at how many IFBB pros stay covered up at expos - even if they are in good shape. It's weird.

I've mentioned I get a lot of attention for my physique lately. That's not because I have an amount of size that's overwhelming - it's because I have been wearing tank tops all summer, and because I am in shape, period.

How many men out of 100 have a sinewy/muscular physique at all? Then how often on a daily basis do we see any of them? And if we do, are they showing any of their physique, or are they covered up?

Kai Greene was notorious for being covered up head to toe at expos, and that was for literally a nearly a decade while I was attending them:

So the combination of being in a fat society, and most people - even people who ARE in the top 1-10% of aesthetic shape - staying covered up all the time - created a huge market for these men's physique competitors, who are in the top 0.1% of in-shape men, and some of whom had no problem producing YouTube content while training shirtless or in a tank top.

I was always consistently flabbergasted while watching Battle for the Olympia videos with bodybuilders completely covered up. You'd have Dennis Wolf and others covered up - sometimes with pros completely covered with a hoodie - and they were oblivious to the fact that people BUY THE VIDEO to see the physiques of the bodybuilders.

You'd think with a physique like Wolf's, you'd want to show it off. But no.

But I guess big-o-rexia is hard like that. It makes the biggest men on the planet think they are small.

One thing about me is I know that most people don't see lean muscular people out and about, which is why I purposely don't cover up. And the way some people look at me, it's like they've never seen a man with a muscular physique who weighs over 200-lb before.

In particular, after chest or shoulders day, I make it a point to be seen publicly. I'm going to enjoy being in shape while I can.

Getbiggers act like it's common to even have the physique I do. Meanwhile, I get someone stopping me to ask me about training, on average, every single time I am exposed to the general population [again - because I wear tank tops. If I was covered up, that probably wouldn't happen].

And that's looking like me. So anyone in the shape of a men's physique competitor should churn out video after video for YouTube, the way Scott Herman did, of ScottHermanFitness. He was making a substantial income from that, and that's because he consistently made videos while he was in shape.

And why not, if you look like this?:

Although, in a tank top, Scott and I are much closer in appearance, since my main flaws are covered up.  ;D

Scott churned out video after video when he was in shape, and developed a huge following because of it:

Even at ~16% body fat, I enjoyed some modest success doing this a little on YouTube:

I am confident that any of us could get online views if we were willing to do what it takes to get to under 10% body fat. But I'm assuming that would require fat-burning drugs for most people, and for me in particular, so I'd rather not.

Or at the very least, bodybuilders should stop being so covered up.

It's amazing how insecure even the most in-shape people in the WORLD are. No wonder so many stay on juice forever.

If you're sub-10% body fat, there is a huge market for people who want to watch videos of people like that. Be it normal bodybuilding fans, or people who can't watch NSFW content at work, or whatever the case.

Yet everyone stays covered up.

jay said in a magazine interview back in his prime that people often laughed at him when they saw him, maybe that's why they stay covered up if that's a common occurrence

also about jeff seid, there's a video on youtube of a guy asking girls whose body they prefer, jeff's or vegan gains, i think all of them picked vegan gains

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2022, 09:39:57 PM »
jay said in a magazine interview back in his prime that people often laughed at him when they saw him, maybe that's why they stay covered up if that's a common occurrence

also about jeff seid, there's a video on youtube of a guy asking girls whose body they prefer, jeff's or vegan gains, i think all of them picked vegan gains

E

Why would people laugh at Jay Cutler? IMO, if they laughed, it would have been because Jay was just so massive, that one reaction to that mass would be to laugh, just processing it.

I sometimes worry people will laugh at me wearing a tank top, but who laughs at someone who looks like they bench press over 250?

As for Vegan Gains - Earl, did you know that Vegan Gains' real name is Richard Burgess? I don't think he looks like a Richard Burgess.

And I don't think he has a better physique than Jeff Seid either. Well - maybe now. I think women are just insecure, and guys who are in great shape exacerbate this insecurity.

M

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2022, 11:07:09 PM »
Why would people laugh at Jay Cutler? IMO, if they laughed, it would have been because Jay was just so massive, that one reaction to that mass would be to laugh, just processing it.

I sometimes worry people will laugh at me wearing a tank top, but who laughs at someone who looks like they bench press over 250?

As for Vegan Gains - Earl, did you know that Vegan Gains' real name is Richard Burgess? I don't think he looks like a Richard Burgess.

And I don't think he has a better physique than Jeff Seid either. Well - maybe now. I think women are just insecure, and guys who are in great shape exacerbate this insecurity.

M

i don't know why they laughed, maybe it was because like you said or maybe they thought he looked strange

what should a "richard burgess" look like? 

jeff's body doesn't look natural, that is why they would choose vegan gains who was in shape at the time, but now looks fat

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2022, 01:28:47 AM »
Guy must have been swimming in poon. Too bad he died from lack of control.