Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 503750 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #4350 on: October 05, 2020, 05:23:28 AM »
I'm glad I train at home.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4351 on: October 05, 2020, 06:11:05 AM »
Haven't seen this thread in a while.... :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4352 on: October 05, 2020, 12:16:22 PM »
Some of the gyms in my area require you to sign up for a time slot.  You can do it over the phone or online.  This works pretty well for me, they are only allowing 10-15 people inside the gym at a time and most of the time people don't show up for their slot so it's empty.  I just went back to the gym after training at home since March.  Feels good to have more options, but i do try to avoid all the mouth breathers walking all over the gym.

They have 2-3 people who walk around constantly cleaning equipment and such.  The saunas and pool areas and closed.  No group exercise classes inside, but they are allowing them out in the parking lot if you are distanced and wear a mask.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4353 on: October 05, 2020, 01:32:15 PM »
Haven't seen this thread in a while.... :D

Regarding to Alan Jones only 77 people died in Australia* from China Flu/Kung Flu/Wuhan Virus ...........

90% + 80yo & all in nursing homes  :o ???

* country of 25 millions

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4354 on: October 07, 2020, 03:04:39 AM »

Don't regret it - it's good insurance for slit-lickers - protects them from 'Michael Douglas Syndrome'  ;D ;D ;D

Just saw this - LOL!  I was under the understanding that if I got the form of HPV that causes cervical cancer, I would pass it on to them.  I didn't realize it would prevent me from getting cunnilingus-induced oral cancer.  If so - awesome!  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4355 on: October 07, 2020, 04:54:34 PM »
Just saw this - LOL!  I was under the understanding that if I got the form of HPV that causes cervical cancer, I would pass it on to them.  I didn't realize it would prevent me from getting cunnilingus-induced oral cancer.  If so - awesome!  ;D

LMFAO.  Your best post ever.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4356 on: October 09, 2020, 09:37:06 PM »
South Korea’s Universal Basic Income Experiment to Boost the Economy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4358 on: October 10, 2020, 05:41:42 AM »
One of Europe's leading neurologists, Dr. Margareta Griesz-Brisson, MD, PhD, has opinion that masks are dangerous and should not be mandated. Her interview was censored and removed from YouTube.

She is one of thousands of doctors and scientists from around the world who have strongly disagreed with the measures taken by the World Health Organization to combat COVID-19.

Dr. Brisson says it is the re-breathing of carbon dioxide and the resulting (imperceptible) oxygen deficiency that is the reason wearing a mask is so dangerous.

Re-breathing exhaled air creates oxygen deficiency and elevates carbon dioxide to neurologically-damaging levels. The human brain is very sensitive to oxygen deprivation. Our nerve cells for instance in the hippocampus cannot go longer than three minutes without oxygen without some level of degradation. The symptoms of oxygen deficiency are headaches, drowsiness, dizziness and a slowdown in ability to concentrate.

Wearing a mask produces a carbon dioxide anesthesia that over time, debilitates brain function. Oxygen deprivation is dangerous to the brain and can lead to delayed-onset neurodegenerative diseases. For example, if today you forget your phone number, the break-down in your brain already started 10, 20 or 30 years ago. Wearing a mask may set the stage for many people to develop brain diseases who would have otherwise never developed such cognitive decline.

Re-breathing one's exhaled air begins a degenerative process in the brain where oxygen deprivation causes the brain's nerve cells to no longer divide. They cannot be regenerated. What is gone is gone.

The common mask does not protect one from the virus. It is the equivalent of trying to stop a mosquito from passing through a chain-link fence. 

Children are particularly susceptible to the above effects and should therefore never wear a mask.

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT WEAR A MASK OR IF YOU MUST (PER LAW), THEN COVER JUST YOUR MOUTH LEAVING YOUR NOSTRILS FREE TO BREATHE UNCOVERED.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4359 on: October 10, 2020, 05:48:14 AM »
TOTAL U.S. DEATHS ALL CAUSES:

2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (234,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db328.htm

2018 Total Deaths US: 2,839,205 (237,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db355.htm

2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

2020 Total Deaths US (jan - week 9/26): 2,130,000 (236,000/month)

Conclusion:  SCAMDEMIC!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4360 on: October 10, 2020, 09:19:08 AM »
TOTAL U.S. DEATHS ALL CAUSES:

2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (234,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db328.htm

2018 Total Deaths US: 2,839,205 (237,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db355.htm

2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

2020 Total Deaths US (jan - week 9/26): 2,130,000 (236,000/month)

Conclusion:  SCAMDEMIC!

Where are you getting death count for 2020 so far?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4361 on: October 10, 2020, 10:45:50 AM »
It's all laughable shit.  The most disgraceful moment in American history. 

Just a thousand lies told by a million cowards with the hope that one day their lies will be the truth.

It is a lie and everyone who believes it is a coward. 
a

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4362 on: October 10, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »
Tommie is a great patriot and is stating the obvious

We are just tired of the cowards

Like in any time period of history

Those of us you called names and called us irresponsible and screamed at us over a mask You chose to wear

History will call us hero’s for fighting when the cowards would not

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4363 on: October 10, 2020, 12:35:44 PM »
Tommie is a great patriot and is stating the obvious

We are just tired of the cowards

Like in any time period of history

Those of us you called names and called us irresponsible and screamed at us over a mask You chose to wear

History will call us hero’s for fighting when the cowards would not
Unfortunately, the historians will be liberal fucktards and will probably compare us to Hitler.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4364 on: October 11, 2020, 08:53:05 PM »
 :(

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4365 on: October 11, 2020, 09:31:43 PM »

Where are you getting death count for 2020 so far?

Yeah, you provided links for 2017 and 2018 but not 2019 (I'm trying to find it). The link for 2020 seems to just cover Jan - March of 2020.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4366 on: October 18, 2020, 08:13:37 PM »
Fareed Zakaria: Ten Lessons for the Post-Pandemic World

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4367 on: October 19, 2020, 06:55:27 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4368 on: October 19, 2020, 09:12:13 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4369 on: October 19, 2020, 10:19:44 AM »
It's about time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump Slams "Idiot" Dr. Fauci: "Every Time He Goes On TV It's A Bomb...But There's A Bigger Bomb If You Fire Him"

During a conference call with campaign staff that White House reporters were bizarrely allowed to listen in on, President Trump complained that "there's a bomb" every time Dr. Anthony Fauci goes on television, which is most days.

This is far from the first time President Trump has complained about the good doctor. But it might be the first time he's offered some direct commentary on exactly why he won't fire Dr. Fauci, even as Trump seems to have moved on with a new COVID-19 advisor, Dr. Scott Atlas, who has faced persecution by Big Tech for his views on how to approach COVID-19.

Though he conceded that the good doctor is "a nice guy" who has "been around for 500 years", Trump said the problem with Dr. Fauci is that every time he goes on TV "there's a bomb", yet if you fire him, "there's an even bigger bomb".

"People are saying whatever...just leave us alone. People are tired of COVID...People are tired of hearing Fauci and these idiots, all these idiots who got it wrong...every time he goes on television there's always a bomb, but there's a bigger bomb if you fire him. This guy's a disaster."

With less than 3 weeks to go before election day, Trump also asserted that the American people are moving on from COVID-19 as cases rebound, while hospitalizations are also starting to creep higher. However, so far at least, deaths have been mostly subdued.

Confirming that he was speaking mostly off the cuff, Trump added after that if there was a reporter on the call (he didn't seem to realize that multiple WH reporters were apparently listening) they could report it "just how I said it."

"If there's a reporter on you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn't care less," Trump said.

According to the NYT, Trump's campaign manager had organized the call to discuss strategy, before Trump pivoted to Dr. Fauci, an issue that was clearly on his mind following the doctor'scriticisms of Trump's campaign ads last week.

The NYT also brought up an interview with Dr. Fauci on '60 Minutes' last night where the doctor refuted Trump's claims that the end of the outbreak is just around the corner.

Trump also reportedly called an NYT article claiming Trump was becoming increasingly dissatisfied with some of his aides - which followed Trump hinting that he might not bring back AG Bill Barr if elected for a second term due to his inability to charge any of the FBI officials involved with Operation Crossfire Hurricane despite the mountain of evidence suggesting some skulduggery was afoot as the FBI tried to put together an "insurance policy" to protect the nation from Trump.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4370 on: October 19, 2020, 11:09:24 AM »
Make sure you cover your face,

do and watch what corporations tell you to,

live your life through celebrity, post their pictures, note and mourn their deaths, discuss their interviews and movies, reference them always, find solace in reminiscing about what you watched years ago on a tv set, fund them through cable and Netflix,

follow corporate sports and take their games seriously,

denigrate the White race and "whiteness", mock Christianity, mock Southerners, mock Midwesterners, 

and you will be one of the obedient good people.

Do anything to the contrary and you are a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe...(and even some other control-words that corporations have yet to make up)....and therefore bad.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4371 on: October 19, 2020, 12:41:23 PM »

Not a single GetBiger died from China Flu  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #4372 on: November 16, 2020, 03:12:29 PM »
$19.84 the day I posted, and it's hit $80 since.  Did anyone buy back then?  Feel free to laugh at me for failing to.   :-[

COVID Vaccine Excitement Builds as Moderna Reports Positive Result

Preliminary data show that the immunization is 94 percent effective and seems to prevent severe infections

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/covid-vaccine-excitement-builds-as-moderna-reports-positive-result/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4373 on: November 16, 2020, 03:23:50 PM »
 8)

I was just being facetious. I got out for very different reasons, but believe it or not a pandemic was maybe 5th on my list of reasons. Still I know I got "lucky".

Right now I'm sitting tight until I can get an antibody test as the priority for me is staying on top of this real life mess as I am in a virus hotspot. I have however placed a few small puts on some Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics companies which are already doing pretty well. Let's see if I can get "lucky" again.

Best of luck in your endeavours.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #4374 on: November 16, 2020, 04:12:02 PM »
COVID Vaccine Excitement Builds as Moderna Reports Positive Result

Preliminary data show that the immunization is 94 percent effective and seems to prevent severe infections

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/covid-vaccine-excitement-builds-as-moderna-reports-positive-result/

Do you know what's 99.5% effective and not dying from COVID?

;D