Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501750 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump calling Corona a hoax
« Reply #475 on: February 29, 2020, 01:08:05 PM »
Truth doesn't matter in elections, its image, especially to Dems. All it takes is one victim, even if its not proven he had Corona, and Dems will have that fuck crying on tv saying the President broke his families heart with his insensitivity.

yeah, that's why the leader of the Republican party has a running list of lies that exceed 10k

why every time he speaks we then get a list of all the lies he has told

Constanting LYING is the core principal of Trumptardism

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: February 29, 2020, 01:11:29 PM »
Open borders/sanctuary city Dems complaining about quarantines and closing borders faster.  :D

Anti-war/code pink Dems mad about peace in Afghanistan.  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: February 29, 2020, 01:16:10 PM »
I’m also a Trump supporter and I believe he’s handling this poorly, not so say Dems would do anything better. But the whole pandemic is being handled by incompetent people who are comparing this to the flu. That’s big government for you, I believe this is a planned culling of the masses. Notice how nobody shut flights down immediately with infected countries, the economy is more important to them than millions of lives but without us there is no economy. The goal now is not so much the survival of the virus itself but the survival of the fallout associated with it, such as the gradual shut down of goods and services.

Don't drink the cool aid. Obama didn't declare an emergency with the swine flu until 1000 people died in the US. 200K died world wide. Lets keep all of this in perspective.  The common flu kills up to 650K a year and 8000 have died in the US in 2019 from the common flu. Trump shut down flights from China limiting our exposure. The Democrats and their complicit news providers are using this disease for politics to regain power. The fear created has crashed the stock market. Mission accomplished Democrats. We just had the first death in the US from the Corona virus today. As far as cuts to the CDC by Trump this happened when it was bloated and working on nothing. It can be revamped quickly. Even a liberal can't blame Trump for China's outbreak.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #478 on: February 29, 2020, 01:22:04 PM »
I am a Trump supporter and a Conservative and him calling this a hoax is political dynamite. Even if it is a hoax, all it takes is one or 2 people to die, even if it can't be proven they had it, and the left is going to run ads of the Corona victim in the hospital with his family giving him a fuckin Teddy Bear intercut with Trump calling it a hoax. If 3 people die, they'll bring the families to the debate and debate and demand Trump apologize. I know he's worried about the stock market but it's in the bag. Like Deontay Wilder, Dems are just awaiting their knockout and you give them this? 

He didn't say it was a hoax. This junk was already debunked, the transcripts are out there that provide context and an factual account of what was actually said.

Please start using your brain.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: February 29, 2020, 01:36:39 PM »
He never said it was a hoax, he compared the hysterical mass media news coverage of the coronavirus to the russian collusion BS they spewed for 2 years.  All this shit follows the same pattern.  Media blasts out half-truths to stir up the masses in a frenzy over nothing.  We saw it was net-netruality, Russia, Charlottesville, the tariffs, the tax cuts, solemani and many other things.  

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #480 on: February 29, 2020, 01:37:39 PM »
Well?

"We are stronger, we are better, but while we are building a great future, the radical left Democrats in Washington are trying to burn it all down. They have spent the last three years, and I can even go further than that, three years since the election, but we go before the election, working to erase your ballots and overthrow our democracy. But with your help, we have exposed the far left’s corruption and defeated their sinister schemes and let’s see what happens in the coming months. Let’s watch. Let’s just watch. Very dishonest people.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

But we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early. We went early, we could have had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. "

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-charleston-south-carolina-rally-transcript-february-28-2020

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #481 on: February 29, 2020, 01:37:59 PM »
Don't drink the cool aid. Obama didn't declare an emergency with the swine flu until 1000 people died in the US. 200K died world wide. Lets keep all of this in perspective.  The common flu kills up to 650K a year and 8000 have died in the US in 2019 from the common flu. Trump shut down flights from China limiting our exposure. The Democrats and their complicit news providers are using this disease for politics to regain power. The fear created has crashed the stock market. Mission accomplished Democrats. We just had the first death in the US from the Corona virus today. As far as cuts to the CDC by Trump this happened when it was bloated and working on nothing. It can be revamped quickly. Even a liberal can't blame Trump for China's outbreak.

Exactly

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #482 on: February 29, 2020, 01:50:29 PM »
Don't worry, Pence will pray it away.

At least those broke ass red welfare states hopes he will.  Otherwise if there is a massive outbreak, it will run through those areas like shit through a pig.  With the highest rates of uninsured, obesity, drug abuse, poverty and std that the bible belt is known for, it will kill them off faster than their highest rates of teen pregnancies can repopulate the areas.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: February 29, 2020, 01:52:05 PM »
Don't worry, Pence will pray it away.

At least those broke ass red welfare states hopes he will.  Otherwise if there is a massive outbreak, it will run through those areas like shit through a pig.  With the highest rates of uninsured, obesity, drug abuse, poverty and std that the bible belt is known for, it will kill them off faster than their highest rates of teen pregnancies can repopulate the areas.
No it won't.  Not unless they have a seriously compromised immune system.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: February 29, 2020, 01:54:15 PM »
So, again, he never said the COVID-19 was a hoax.

The actual words that were said are out there, read them.

After that you can delete this thread and kill yourself.

Useless.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #485 on: February 29, 2020, 01:54:34 PM »
No it won't.  Not unless they have a seriously compromised immune system.

Pretty sure the conditions I listed above will contribute to a compromised immune system.

But no need to worry, the biology department at Trump University is close to finding a cure now.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: February 29, 2020, 01:58:35 PM »
Pretty sure the conditions I listed above will contribute to a compromised immune system.

But no need to worry, the biology department at Trump University is close to finding a cure now.
I don't know if you've traveled very much, but there's quite a few drug addicts and obese people in all sorts of blue states.  Also a reminder that 60 million people got the swine flu and over 12k died in this country and the media wasn't panicked like it is about corona. Different standard to Trump than Barack.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: February 29, 2020, 02:22:51 PM »
I won't waste the time going to youtube but type in Trump calls Corona hoax. His EXACT words. It was in context but that's what he said. I support the guy. It may be a hoax, I hope it is. My point was just to not give the Dems any ammo when the election is won. I promise you'll see some little girl whose Daddy died, probably not even of the Corona virus, but the Dems will use the shit with the little girl holding a photo of her Dad and they'll put a Visine drop to have the tear down her cheek saying..."Mr. President..why did you call my Daddy's death a hoax?" They have no shame so I just want Trump to relax and cruise to victory

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #488 on: February 29, 2020, 02:33:08 PM »
I won't waste the time going to youtube but type in Trump calls Corona hoax. His EXACT words. It was in context but that's what he said.

Trump called the Democrat line that he had failed on the Coronavirus public health issue "their new hoax",alongside previous "hoaxes" like impeachment - not that the Coronavirus itself was a hoax.

Here's the transcript, I've already posted in the thread.

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax."

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-charleston-south-carolina-rally-transcript-february-28-2020

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 29, 2020, 02:35:11 PM »
I won't waste the time going to youtube but type in Trump calls Corona hoax. His EXACT words. It was in context but that's what he said. I support the guy. It may be a hoax, I hope it is. My point was just to not give the Dems any ammo when the election is won. I promise you'll see some little girl whose Daddy died, probably not even of the Corona virus, but the Dems will use the shit with the little girl holding a photo of her Dad and they'll put a Visine drop to have the tear down her cheek saying..."Mr. President..why did you call my Daddy's death a hoax?" They have no shame so I just want Trump to relax and cruise to victory

He didn't call it a hoax.

Again, please kill yourself.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #490 on: February 29, 2020, 02:46:37 PM »
The corona virus is shit. It's a weak strain of influenza. Idiots.

Cowards.  Cowards.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #491 on: February 29, 2020, 02:50:10 PM »

Cowards.  Cowards.

Exactly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #492 on: February 29, 2020, 02:51:21 PM »
Alinsky Rule #9 RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #493 on: February 29, 2020, 02:53:33 PM »
If Trump had done NOTHING we'd be in better shape to handle a potential pandemic

As usual, whenever Trump does something he only makes things worse

Last week, the US government overruled objections from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to put 14 coronavirus-infected Americans on an airplane with other healthy people.

We have a virtually non-functioning government after almost 4 years of the Retard in Chief dismantling our health infrastructure
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/31/coronavirus-china-trump-united-states-public-health-emergency-response/
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/25/21150574/trump-coronavirus-cdc-cuts

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/02/27/trump-johns-hopkins-study-pandemic-coronaviruscovid-19-649-em0-art1-dtd-health/

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: February 29, 2020, 02:56:17 PM »
He didn't call it a hoax.

Again, please kill yourself.
You want to parse words and say he called the Dems panic about it a hoax. It doesn't matter. Truth does NOT MATTER in elections. They are already plastering the news with "Trump calls Corona a hoax".  Why even use the god damn word? Why give the ammo?

As far as kill yourself remark, you could really hurt someone's feelings saying that.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: February 29, 2020, 03:06:18 PM »
So after Bob Mueller, Stormy Daniels, Michael Avenatti, John McCain, Mittens Romney, Adam Schiff, Jerrold Nadler, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Jim Clapper, Rashida Tlaib, Ilman Omar, AOC, John Brennan, Lisa Page, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Lieutenant Vindman, and Gloria Allred couldn’t get rid of President Donald Trump.....a media made coronavirus hoax will ?

If there is one thing libidiots will never run out of it is stupidity.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #496 on: February 29, 2020, 03:08:02 PM »
Did we all die yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: February 29, 2020, 03:11:12 PM »
Late 50's, presented with pre-existing conditions and severe respiratory distress. No word on how long she was cared for, etc.... 4 others are in serious/grave condition. 1 Washington state healthcare worker just diagnosed ill with it now too.

So there is still hope that Primemuscle succumbs to it.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 29, 2020, 03:11:30 PM »

Cowards.  Cowards.
There’s literally 700 million people quarantined in china against their will and locked in their apartments right now.
I can’t understand why people are downplaying this and refusing to believe the grave reality of the situation. This is the real deal, probably equal or worse to the Spanish Flu but now add international travel to the mix.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #499 on: February 29, 2020, 03:22:44 PM »
Did we all die yet ???

Yes we are all in the after getbig life.Seems the same to me so I’m good.