Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501491 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #600 on: March 01, 2020, 10:58:34 PM »
let's see how the american stock market opens today. I would not be suprised if S&P 500 closes 3 or 4 percent in the red today.

I'll be watching with great interest.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #601 on: March 01, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »
I'll be watching with great interest.

Me too, but I will probably not be buying more stocks before this corona situation is a little bit controlled.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: March 01, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »
And scared squirrels are at the top of the food chain.

Again worrying is not real,  If you have a problem there are two choices you can do something about it So worrying is stupid you should focus on what you can do to change things, Or you can't change things and its stupid to worry about because you're just making yourself feel shitty early about something that will eventually come and theres nothing you can do.

Worry and Fear are defense mechanisms to make you feel better about not doing anything.

Very good. I concur.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: March 01, 2020, 11:20:06 PM »
A great time to travel.

Zero Chinese tour groups, 85% discounts on accommodation, and near empty tourist sites.

I'll pass.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #604 on: March 02, 2020, 02:03:26 AM »
2 cases in Florida now.

11 here in Sweden now
Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: March 02, 2020, 09:17:57 AM »
And scared squirrels are at the top of the food chain.

Again worrying is not real,  If you have a problem there are two choices you can do something about it So worrying is stupid you should focus on what you can do to change things, Or you can't change things and its stupid to worry about because you're just making yourself feel shitty early about something that will eventually come and theres nothing you can do.

Worry and Fear are defense mechanisms to make you feel better about not doing anything.
I already did as much as I can do for the moment out of fear and worry so now I am much more prepared than I would be had I been ignorant of the danger. Make sense? I’m not a nervous wreck over this but I fully understand the potential for a real catastrophe.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #606 on: March 02, 2020, 09:25:37 AM »
All trump has to do is offer any pharmaceutical company $1 billion tax free to the first that creates a cure.  I’m sure they’d have one by end of week.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2020, 09:31:28 AM »
Lol you do realize at least at this moment we live in a CAPITALIST country meaning anyone who came up with a cure or vaccine.  Could then sell it for whatever price they want and make as much money as they can generate.  You to have this option.  I love this give shit.  Just give money.  That only works when you’re a child with parents who Un like you worked hard saved their money and then in some rocket scientist idea decicede.  I won’t teach my kid yo work hard and save money I’ll just give them lots of money and gifts and I wonder what type of thinking and behavior I’m instilling?

Oh yeah here comes warren and Bernie to give you more allowance. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: March 02, 2020, 09:35:45 AM »
Head of UK health was interviewed this morning on GMTV, he said its a flu bug and 98% of people who catch it will recover in a few days, the only concern was people going to hospital with flu symptoms

If you get flu you are not physically able to go to hospital, you are in bed fucked...

Piers Morgan and Suzanna Reid did their best to try and get him to say it was more serious than it was but he wouldnt..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: March 02, 2020, 09:41:13 AM »
Head of UK health was interviewed this morning on GMTV, he said its a flu bug and 98% of people who catch it will recover in a few days, the only concern was people going to hospital with flu symptoms

If you get flu you are not physically able to go to hospital, you are in bed fucked...

Piers Morgan and Suzanna Reid did their best to try and get him to say it was more serious than it was but he wouldnt..

How many times does it have to be said....it's really very simple....20% or so of those infected will need hospital beds and a respirator...each person currently infected is thought to infect anywhere from 4-8 people....even with just current diseases floating around hospital beds are near capacity..... Of those 20% over 10% will die without hospital care......all the big organisations are trying to do at the moment is stop panic.....and rightly so as the country would go crazy if everyone rushes around at once stocking up, quitting work etc...the phrases to watch out for which they are all using is "right now" , "at this point" or "currently"....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: March 02, 2020, 09:42:40 AM »
The Democrats and their complicit media are trying to spread fear to crash the economy prior to the election.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: March 02, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »
How many times does it have to be said....it's really very simple....20% or so of those infected will need hospital beds and a respirator...each person currently infected is thought to infect anywhere from 4-8 people....even with just current diseases floating around hospital beds are near capacity..... Of those 20% over 10% will die without hospital care......all the big organisations are trying to do at the moment is stop panic.....and rightly so as the country would go crazy if everyone rushes around at once stocking up, quitting work etc...the phrases to watch out for which they are all using is "right now" , "at this point" or "currently"....

No, they really wont...its getting boring now your trolling, you cant really be this dumb without acting..

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #612 on: March 02, 2020, 10:02:02 AM »
No, they really wont...its getting boring now your trolling, you cant really be this dumb without acting..
He's got some serious mental issues....look at all the weird stuff he posts.  Even if he's just trolling he's still weird.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: March 02, 2020, 10:16:48 AM »
He's got some serious mental issues....look at all the weird stuff he posts.  Even if he's just trolling he's still weird.

Serious mental issues for looking at the facts and statistics to make a prediction  ??? Serious mental issues is burying your head in the sand.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #614 on: March 02, 2020, 11:31:20 AM »
Lol you do realize at least at this moment we live in a CAPITALIST country meaning anyone who came up with a cure or vaccine.  Could then sell it for whatever price they want and make as much money as they can generate. 

this will probably happen (vaccine) but we dont know when

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: March 02, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »

Maybe you should work for the government, you seem to know more than them.

"Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon highlights reasonable worst case figure that 80% of population could be hit"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8064677/Boris-Johnson-vows-stop-combat-Coronavirus.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: March 02, 2020, 12:21:36 PM »

Organisation = British spelling; organization = American English spelling.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 02, 2020, 12:33:10 PM »
Organisation = British spelling; organization = American English spelling.

Where do you think I'm from?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #618 on: March 02, 2020, 12:34:52 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: March 02, 2020, 12:53:53 PM »
Where do you think I'm from?

No idea. Why do you use British spelling?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #620 on: March 02, 2020, 01:11:49 PM »

My bike has tyres; occasionally they get a puncture.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: March 02, 2020, 01:21:26 PM »
My bike has tyres; occasionally they get a puncture.

Don't go putting on airs.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: March 02, 2020, 01:33:38 PM »

The clue is in there somewhere....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2020, 01:41:46 PM »
The clue is in there somewhere....

Yes. The clue has spoken.  :)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #624 on: March 02, 2020, 02:13:36 PM »
Don't go putting on airs.

One of my daughters has to learn a monologue, so we have been watching multiple performances of The Importance of Being Earnest. 
Can’t be helped.