Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501087 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2020, 05:44:25 PM »
Trump is mentally retarded

"Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor,"

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2020, 06:01:57 PM »
Trump is mentally retarded

"Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor,"

You're being played for a fool. Read or listen (or both) to the interview. Again, context matters.

He also didn't tell people with COV-19 to "go to work."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2020, 06:13:40 PM »
Making my last trip to the shops for awhile today. Seems early to pull back for my area, which is good. Still going to work but am often alone there.

No idea what 27 pages has concluded but believe that
      - Most of us will get it, just like any flu going around.
      - Most of us will be fine, just like always.

But nobody knows anything for certain. I'm a little skeezed out by government and WHO statements, which is more than just the media selling hype.

So have a couple months worth of most things. Water and gas set aside for very unlikely SHTF contingency, but it would require the fall of the government for things like that to disappear. Pretty hard to stockpile for every eventuality when you're a disorganized and busy fuckhead like myself, so am going to have to attend a public setting at some point or at least be around someone, even if times is bad. Fwiw I like the Sundstrom SR200 with their 510 filter. Their Sr100 is a good mask too for adults. Been using them for years. Tyvek suit and work over delicate disposable gloves complete the apocalypse ensemble.

The Aussies seem to believe that toilet paper and anti-bac hand sanitizer will save them. You can procure these nowhere at the moment lol. If you haven't stocked up, go right now. Shortages are going to be deadlier than the disease if there's panic buying and/or supply interruptions. There's no reason to spend the End Of Times in a catabolic state.

BB related: Upping calories and carbs. Supping C and multi,  possibly add CoQ10 and echinacea.

Was at the store the other day to pick up a couple of things. The shelves were all but empty. People are in a panic. Hysteria has landed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2020, 06:23:28 PM »
You're being played for a fool. Read or listen (or both) to the interview. Again, context matters.

He also didn't tell people with COV-19 to "go to work."

I would listen to it is I could find it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2020, 06:53:42 PM »
Corona virus = bad rash or sun burn.

Laughable virus. Measles and Small Pox are laughing at Corona virus.
a

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2020, 06:59:12 PM »
Was at the store the other day to pick up a couple of things. The shelves were all but empty. People are in a panic. Hysteria has landed.

You in the USA? If so, East/West/Midwest etc?

In the midwest it seems all is well, I've stashed some goods and I'm armed. We shall see but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2020, 07:12:34 PM »
Did we die yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2020, 07:14:23 PM »
You in the USA? If so, East/West/Midwest etc?

In the midwest it seems all is well, I've stashed some goods and I'm armed. We shall see but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

Almost as far west as you can get on the mainland. I live in a suburb of Portland, OR. Last I heard there was only one know case here. Washington state is just across the Columbia river and they have like 158 cases with a couple of deaths. Maybe people worry that this is a little to close for comfort.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2020, 07:15:04 PM »
Did we die yet ???

Not the last time I checked.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »
Which means dog to human can also occur.

Now please all as you start to hear more of this please make sure no one abuses or abandons dogs. As Nasser used to say, dogs are our angels. Please make sure we all make a stand and defend mans best friend.

My sources tells me this is false.

It's impossible for it to pass directly between species like that. It's more likely the dog has a canine version of coronavirus.

I have other information from experts who keep the big players informed, stuff that has yet to be revealed to the public, but I'll keep them for another day.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if shortages, lack of med services for non-corona issues, and civil unrest kill more people than the bug.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2020, 07:54:17 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2020, 08:04:37 PM »

Which is utter stupidity.

We have shortages of toilet paper (lol). We have some schools closed. We have some large offices closed..... aaaaand nothing has happened, nor will it for months.

Right now we face tens of thousands with toilet paper shortages..... 5 people with corona virus.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2020, 08:10:56 PM »

We have shortages of toilet paper (lol). We have some schools closed. We have some large offices closed..... aaaaand nothing has happened, nor will it for months.

Right now we face tens of thousands with toilet paper shortages..... 5 people with corona virus.

Wish we could trust the Chinese data. As it is, the Italian model is probably the best for mapping the bloom of asymptomatic spreaders after a handful of diagnoses.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2020, 08:59:05 PM »
Wish we could trust the Chinese data. As it is, the Italian model is probably the best for mapping the bloom of asymptomatic spreaders after a handful of diagnoses.

South Korean data is the most accurate. Also there are at least 2 covid viruses of different virulence that have been identified. We do not know yet what Covid virus is where.

The good news is natural selection favours a milder strain.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2020, 09:05:27 PM »
The chinks should be open to U.S. litigation.  I haven't had time to study the capsid (the protein structure which needs to be compromised to attack the RNA) design but phuck me if this isn't a biological warfare weapon. infected individuals and family of the deceased should be entitled to no less than an eight figure settlement. 

People I have on the ground in China tell me that some Chinese think it was the US deliberately spreading it in China. They can even trace it back to a summit near the fish market which is believed to be ground zero where there were US officials attending.

Both scenarios seem unlikely though.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
People I have on the ground in China tell me that some Chinese think it was the US deliberately spreading it in China. They can even trace it back to a summit near the fish market which is believed to be ground zero where there were US officials attending.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2020, 09:25:44 PM »
Did we die yet ???

Any minute now.....

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2020, 09:39:25 PM »

Please keep us briefed on what is happening on the ground with your sources lol....   ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2020, 09:39:54 PM »
The plague.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2020, 10:56:31 PM »
LOL....your totally wrong^

More retarded "expert commentary" bullshit talk in this thread.

The capsid is the outer protein membrane of the virus, the capsid contains the viral rna (or dna depending on the virus). It doesn't need to be compromised nor does it attack the rna.

The capsid attaches to a host cell and the virion injects it's rna into the host cell (respiratory cell in this case) from there the rna replicates using host cell machinery, when the cells resources are exhausted many new viral particles are released as the host cell dies.

::)  maybe i should have said nine figures and added cat photos instead, moron. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: March 05, 2020, 11:49:21 PM »

Yes, you are right. The tendency is to go all out when there is a threat. One school in my neighboring city of Lake Oswego, has been closed for a week because an employee tested positive for the coronavirus. Supposedly they've disinfected the entire building and it's contents (as if the is even possible). It was closed to appease the parents and other staff members. IMO.

Funny you should mention toilet paper, that was actually where I noticed the shelves were almost bare.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: March 05, 2020, 11:55:11 PM »

Some people need someone to blame. It's just crazy. Shit happens. Not everything is a conspiracy. There were viruses and plagues long before science had the ability to create them.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #748 on: March 06, 2020, 12:29:48 AM »
Making my last trip to the shops for awhile today. Seems early to pull back for my area, which is good. Still going to work but am often alone there.

No idea what 27 pages has concluded but believe that
      - Most of us will get it, just like any flu going around.
      - Most of us will be fine, just like always.

But nobody knows anything for certain. I'm a little skeezed out by government and WHO statements, which is more than just the media selling hype.

So have a couple months worth of most things. Water and gas set aside for very unlikely SHTF contingency, but it would require the fall of the government for things like that to disappear. Pretty hard to stockpile for every eventuality when you're a disorganized and busy fuckhead like myself, so am going to have to attend a public setting at some point or at least be around someone, even if times is bad. Fwiw I like the Sundstrom SR200 with their 510 filter. Their Sr100 is a good mask too for adults. Been using them for years. Tyvek suit and work over delicate disposable gloves complete the apocalypse ensemble.

The Aussies seem to believe that toilet paper and anti-bac hand sanitizer will save them. You can procure these nowhere at the moment lol. If you haven't stocked up, go right now. Shortages are going to be deadlier than the disease if there's panic buying and/or supply interruptions. There's no reason to spend the End Of Times in a catabolic state.

BB related: Upping calories and carbs. Supping C and multi,  possibly add CoQ10 and echinacea.

Carbs are worthless and in higher amounts cause more harm than good. If u want to boost your immune system, fast for 48-72 hrs every now and then. Also try intermittent fasting every day like 16 hours without eating and you only eat in the 8 hour window. 20/4 is even better but hard to maintain BB weight. The worst thing u can do when sick is stuff yourself with food, especially poor quality high carb food. 
Regarding nutrients, get yourself some high quality red grass-fed meat and organs especially liver. Eat fish like sardines, mackerel and wild caught salmon. Get some canned cod liver.
Regarding vitamin C, make sure it doesn‘t come in the form of ascorbic acid. At least get some sodium ascorbate form of vitamin C.
Remember guys, when u get sick your body is better off without food for some time so it can focus on dealing with the issues rather than digesting food etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: March 06, 2020, 12:33:07 AM »
Carbs are worthless and in higher amounts cause more harm than good. If u want to boost your immune system, fast for 48-72 hrs every now and then. Also try intermittent fasting every day like 16 hours without eating and you only eat in the 8 hour window. 20/4 is even better but hard to maintain BB weight. The worst thing u can do when sick is stuff yourself with food, especially poor quality high carb food. 
Regarding nutrients, get yourself some high quality red grass-fed meat and organs especially liver. Eat fish like sardines, mackerel and wild caught salmon. Get some canned cod liver.
Regarding vitamin C, make sure it doesn‘t come in the form of ascorbic acid. At least get some sodium ascorbate form of vitamin C.
Remember guys, when u get sick your body is better off without food for some time so it can focus on dealing with the issues rather than digesting food etc.

And the source of your great wisdom is?