Author Topic: Off periods  (Read 2454 times)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Off periods
« on: April 17, 2006, 12:36:06 PM »
Hey guys just curious to see the shortest time anyone has gone between cycles, with their receptors getting back up to par?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Off periods
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:39:08 AM »
Hey guys just curious to see the shortest time anyone has gone between cycles, with their receptors getting back up to par?

typically the rule of thumb is time on = time off.....but some "bridge" for 4-6 weeks, some never come off at all.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
My rule of thumb is the ammount of time your on cycle plus post cycle is how long you should be off cycle (i.e. is the cycle last 12 weeks & the PCT is 4 weeks then I'd wait 16 weeks to do another cycle).

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »
Thats pretty much how ive known it too.  Two guys I know take only a month off  after a cylce then start another one. Theyve been getting great gains and little side effects. Ive never tried this but I wonder if anyone else has?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 02:07:07 PM »
My rule of thumb is the ammount of time your on cycle plus post cycle is how long you should be off cycle (i.e. is the cycle last 12 weeks & the PCT is 4 weeks then I'd wait 16 weeks to do another cycle).

I like this concept. 

But hey, there are some on this board who have cycled for 5 years straight (Beyond Genetics, for example).  I'm sure pros and pro wanna-be's  stay on for inordinate amounts of time with little or no break.  It depends on what your goals are, and how long you want to stay in the game for the long haul, I suppose. 

I want to keep it as safe as possible.  But that's just me.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 02:16:39 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 02:17:50 PM »
I want to keep it as safe as possible.  But that's just me.

Me too, hence the wait between cycles.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 07:55:12 PM »

typically the rule of thumb is time on = time off.....but some "bridge" for 4-6 weeks, some never come off at all.

Wesley is correct, however, there is no such thing as bridging.....

You are either "on" or "off".

This idea that using D-bol as a bridge and thinking you're not suppressing the HPTA is bullshit.

Time on = Time off.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
Wesley is correct, however, there is no such thing as bridging.....

You are either "on" or "off".

This idea that using D-bol as a bridge and thinking you're not suppressing the HPTA is bullshit.

Time on = Time off.

like i said in the other thread, 5 mgs of dbol can suppress.....i never understood the concept of some that "bridge". it makes LESS sense than staying on completely and just change to shorter acting esters for a period, then going back to longer esters.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 09:40:26 PM »
like i said in the other thread, 5 mgs of dbol can suppress.....i never understood the concept of some that "bridge". it makes LESS sense than staying on completely and just change to shorter acting esters for a period, then going back to longer esters.

Kids like to bridge because they mistakenly think they are "off" and recovering when in fact they are just prolonging supression.

The only "bridge" they are building leads to smaller nuts and a loss of sex drive in the longrun.

Unless you are a pro, you need recovery.

DIV

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »
Thanks Div.  You reaffirmed what I thought was the correct way to cycle off for a decent amount of time :)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 04:45:48 PM »
I have realized that from using aas for the past few years it has been harder and harder to stay off for equal time.  However, when I start up again after a nice break my body responds great.  If I dont take enough time off my body doesn't respond as it should, thats when you know your receptors are burned out.  I can honestly say it is an addiction.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 05:26:26 PM »

I am not replying to any of your posts until you change your name because it makes me feel like Im  talking to a homo
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:22 PM »
I have realized that from using aas for the past few years it has been harder and harder to stay off for equal time.  However, when I start up again after a nice break my body responds great.  If I dont take enough time off my body doesn't respond as it should, thats when you know your receptors are burned out.  I can honestly say it is an addiction.

Keep receptors fresh is key....

DIV