Author Topic: Coronavirus - The Great Wuhan Death Hoax... Corona My Ass  (Read 12945 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: GREAT WUHAN DEATH HOAX... Corona My Ass
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2020, 08:27:21 PM »
Yes, maybe Samson can rent an Airbnb off this guy, looks like a fine location.

Fake news, fake video.

They're actually yelling/chanting from their balconies to boost morale. 

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/576091536455476/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2020, 08:51:50 PM »
Yes, maybe Samson can rent an Airbnb off this guy, looks like a fine location.

I read that they were yelling words of encouragement to each other, but the description says otherwise.
Sounds like the beginning of World War Z.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2020, 09:10:44 PM »
I read that they were yelling words of encouragement to each other, but the description says otherwise.
Sounds like the beginning of World War Z.

It's just something a collective of people do when they are bored or are in a situation together and are sympathizing.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2020, 09:57:52 PM »
I use to get the flu virtually every year. Everybody in my department this year has been out with the flu. I've been taking the flu shot every year for the last 13 years and haven't gotten the flu since.

I have never gotten a flu shot and have never had the flu...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2020, 09:59:43 PM »
most people who say they have flu dont really have flu, flu really fucks you up, you cant get out of bed

Most people think a cold is flu..

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2020, 10:02:33 PM »
most people who say they have flu dont really have flu, flu really fucks you up, you cant get out of bed

Exactly

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2020, 10:05:01 PM »
The virus is shit. It's the fucking flu. Idiots.

Influenza kills thousands every year.

Cowards.
a

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2020, 10:06:51 PM »
Exactly

Yep.

One of my sons had the flu a few months ago.  In bed for three straight days.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2020, 04:23:05 AM »
Never had the flu in my life.My 4 year old daughter got sick last week fever of 103.4 went and had a flu test and tested positive for influenza A the worse I’m one and the next morning after one dose of tamiflu she was all better.never dealt with anyone with the flu except that night.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2020, 05:35:24 AM »
It's a new virus unleashed in china to end the Taiwanese protests, which it did. Just do what your told people, and you'll be fine.  :)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2020, 06:12:31 AM »

Last year I caught a strain for the first time in years, I was bedridden for two days with an on going fever for longer.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2020, 06:17:31 AM »
Fake news, fake video.

They're actually yelling/chanting from their balconies to boost morale.  

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/576091536455476/

Your Facebook video is from 26 days ago, my video was from 2 days ago.Id say in the most recent video morale is well and truly broken.What next, posting day 1 Auschwitz pictures to show how the Jews lost no bodyweight and were well fed?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2020, 06:25:25 AM »
Last year I caught a strain for the first time in years, I was bedridden for two days with an on going fever for longer.
and some people who contract this Coronavirus dont have any symptoms at all, at worst sniffles and sore throat.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2020, 06:28:51 AM »
and some people who contract this Coronavirus dont have any symptoms at all, at worst sniffles and sore throat.

And some 25yr olds literally choke to death from the fluid in their lungs.Its hitting some areas much harder, and killing more young.Theories are weather, more potent mutated strain and genetic differences in races.Apparently it binds to ace2 receptors which have high amounts in the heart, lungs and testicles.Ace2 receptors vary in different races across the globe.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2020, 06:52:38 AM »
And some 25yr olds literally choke to death from the fluid in their lungs.Its hitting some areas much harder, and killing more young.Theories are weather, more potent mutated strain and genetic differences in races.Apparently it binds to ace2 receptors which have high amounts in the heart, lungs and testicles.Ace2 receptors vary in different races across the globe.

Yes but in this case the nurse likely had considerable and constant exposure to multiple cases of the virus, she was probably infected while still dealing with other contaminated individuals likely worsening her condition.

:/

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2020, 06:55:57 AM »
Yes but in this case the nurse likely had considerable and constant exposure to multiple cases of the virus, she was probably infected while still dealing with other contaminated individuals likely worsening her condition.

:/

Sure but if this thing spreads how it can, most people will be coming in to multiple cases of the virus, unless you are like China and have the power to nail people shut in their home and shoot them if they try to leave.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2020, 06:59:29 AM »
All I can say is they'd better not cancel The Arnold Classic

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2020, 07:00:03 AM »
Sure but if this thing spreads how it can, most people will be coming in to multiple cases of the virus, unless you are like China and have the power to nail people shut in their home and shoot them if they try to leave.

True and it's not if it spreads anymore it's how bad has it spread.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2020, 07:15:56 AM »

I heard it's mutated into an Ace2 cannibal.  It infects the testicles, and then eats them from the inside out.   :o

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2020, 07:44:47 AM »

The variance by race is minimal if none at all. But it looks like smoking might cause a significant increase, so places like China where two thirds of men are smokers will suffer the most.

If tobacco is the issue and not just smoking it then it's not looking too good for shisha users. Might actually be worse for them. Middle east is screwed

I haven't checked if people who quit smoking still have increased levels, but if that's the case then there are large numbers of people who are over 50 and quit who will be facing a double whammy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2020, 08:14:59 AM »
The variance by race is minimal if none at all.

???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2020, 08:25:47 AM »

Spot on.

The Flu and Colds are different viruses.

Flu = influenza, Colds = mostly Rhinoviruses.

Symptoms are somewhat similar, but the Flu is like a Cold on steroids.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2020, 08:28:42 AM »
Spot on.

The Flu and Colds are different viruses.

Flu = influenza, Colds = mostly Rhinoviruses.

Symptoms are somewhat similar, but the Flu is like a Cold on steroids.

Men are supposed to have more receptors so we are usually worse for wear during fluseason.

I remember a flu a few years ago, i was under the weather for several weeks while my woman was up and about after 2-3 days
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2020, 08:32:10 AM »

There's a saying by a doctor that sums it up perfectly.He said put a 10 pound note at the end of the bed for them, if they getup and grab it then they have a cold.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2020, 08:34:40 AM »
???

Here is a novel idea, try post actual research to back up a claim!