Author Topic: so has ronnie pressed the 250s yet?  (Read 17338 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: so has ronnie pressed the 250s yet?
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2006, 12:05:26 PM »
Mike wouldn't dare do that to me! Besides I heard they where in a club!
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »
when Rico asked mike later they were in a club...I could be wrong, who knows?
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2006, 01:39:32 PM »
Regardless of what Alexxx lifts, at least he has a shot posted, unlike the majority of pussies on this board.

please don't tell me you actually believe that's him in his avatar.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2006, 01:39:52 PM »
actually Mike and Chris were on an elevator together..Mike was with a bunch of friends and Chris was alone...Mike slapped Chris hard on the back of the neck and Chris spun around really pissed off and Mike already had his hands up ready to go...Chris just got off the elevator..Later on Rico McClinton asked Mike why he did it and Mike said that one of his friends dared him too...or something like that.

actually chris was outside bounching at a club when mike did that...chris turned to see wtf and mike later apologized for it. But he really did do it cause he wanted to see what would happen...crazy fuck lol

tjd0200

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
You have to give Alexxx credit, he is incredibly massive and strong for a natural. If he ever decided to use anything, he would be over 300 pounds in 2 months.

"Incredibly massive". That fuck is built like a jockey. Besides, with his attitude, he's nothing. Regardless of how much he lifts and how much juice he takes, likeablility goes a long way.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2006, 02:18:46 PM »
I'm a people person :)
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2006, 02:40:23 PM »
"Incredibly massive". That f**k is built like a jockey. Besides, with his attitude, he's nothing. Regardless of how much he lifts and how much juice he takes, likeablility goes a long way.

Just as you can't judge a bodybuilding contest by pictures alone, you have to see Alexxx to realize just how big he is. :o

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »
actually chris was outside bounching at a club when mike did that...chris turned to see wtf and mike later apologized for it. But he really did do it cause he wanted to see what would happen...crazy f**k lol

when did this happen ?? never heard this before
TEAM WOLF

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2006, 06:13:47 PM »
please don't tell me you actually believe that's him in his avatar.

What is that supposed to mean?  :-\

If you are saying I am huge then you are correct.  :)
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2006, 07:02:11 PM »
"Incredibly massive". That f**k is built like a jockey. Besides, with his attitude, he's nothing. Regardless of how much he lifts and how much juice he takes, likeablility goes a long way.
dude you must be blind or just jealous, ALexxx is going to set a new standard in mass.
first came arnold.
then dorian.
at this point they said, where do u go from here?
then came ronnie.
now they say, where do u go from here?

enter Alexxx..

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2006, 07:08:21 PM »
He is going to set the new standard for mindless bandwidth posting - going on 2,000 posts in 4 months.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »
alexx shouldnt even bother with the lower shows like the arnold, or the ironman he should just go to uncle joe and get a wildcard for the olympia
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »
Thats a great idea. One look at me and they will have no choice but to award me the title without me competing in it.
just push some weight!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
dude you must be blind or just jealous, ALexxx is going to set a new standard in mass.
first came arnold.
then dorian.
at this point they said, where do u go from here?
then came ronnie.
now they say, where do u go from here?

enter Alexxx..

I don't know.....I think the judges are shifting away from the mass monster ideal now.
"Shut the F up and train"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:05 PM »
I don't know.....I think the judges are shifting away from the mass monster ideal now.

That can play in my favor as I am symetrical too. Like a mix between Arnold and Flex and a bit of Sergio. ;D
just push some weight!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2006, 07:38:03 PM »
That can play in my favor as I am symetrical too. Like a mix between Arnold and Flex and a bit of Sergio. ;D

dude dont sell yourself short, those guys look like nothing compared to you
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2006, 08:20:29 PM »

lol now now their where great champions in their era!
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2006, 10:18:01 PM »
 I don't think some of you understand. Alexxx is 6-4 and wider than the broad side of a barn. Alexxx is so heavy that any vehicle he is in must follow the rules normally reserved for commercial trucks! :o

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2006, 10:58:48 PM »
Alexxx your so strong, next time your in the gym just slam 600 on the bench with no spot and warm up. Try lowering the bar to your neck, I heard it targest the chest more as a whole.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »

and how do you know that ?
TEAM WOLF

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006, 05:58:31 AM »
actually chris was outside bounching at a club when mike did that...chris turned to see wtf and mike later apologized for it. But he really did do it cause he wanted to see what would happen...crazy f**k lol

And it's a good thing for Mike that nothing else happened - considering Cormier's superior muscle mass, strength, conditioning, vascularity, symmetry, and proportion. Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows that these physical qualities are directly proportional to fighting ability.

Mike instantly knew that his own superb boxing skills, hand speed, cardiovascular conditioning and punching power would be inconsequential against one of the world's top bodybuilders - Cormier has inclined 405 for 13 reps for christsakes!
Greed is good!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006, 06:34:22 AM »
actually Mike and Chris were on an elevator together..Mike was with a bunch of friends and Chris was alone...Mike slapped Chris hard on the back of the neck and Chris spun around really pissed off and Mike already had his hands up ready to go...Chris just got off the elevator..Later on Rico McClinton asked Mike why he did it and Mike said that one of his friends dared him too...or something like that.

Chris did the right thing.  If he had even put his hands up defensively Mike would have owned him right then and there in all of about 2 seconds.  Mike's a much better brawler than boxer and Chris would have just been a fairly large punching bag.    :'( :'( :'(

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2006, 11:35:11 AM »
Chris did the right thing.  If he had even put his hands up defensively Mike would have owned him right then and there in all of about 2 seconds.  Mike's a much better brawler than boxer and Chris would have just been a fairly large punching bag.    :'( :'( :'(

chris spoke on it before, he had no intention of doing a thing, who would? But he did say the only thing he would do to defend himself is tackle him an take to the ground. Although im sure tyson still hurts punching from his back LOL

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2006, 11:42:56 AM »

And it's a good thing for Mike that nothing else happened - considering Cormier's superior muscle mass, strength, conditioning, vascularity, symmetry, and proportion. Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows that these physical qualities are directly proportional to fighting ability.

Mike instantly knew that his own superb boxing skills, hand speed, cardiovascular conditioning and punching power would be inconsequential against one of the world's top bodybuilders - Cormier has inclined 405 for 13 reps for christsakes!

This is the truth. Many Mortal Kombat tournaments were won by large but unskilled fighters such as Goro. Size matters! >:(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2006, 11:43:51 AM »
Goro Own3d you Luckish Fux
L