Author Topic: Coronavirus - Stimulus Bill - The Democrats took care of me  (Read 4231 times)

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
Re: Democrats took care of me
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2020, 06:51:41 AM »
The bill was passed by Dems and Republicans...Republican s control the senate.
Yes and the Republicans tries to cap the additional unemployment money, moron. The Democrats insisted it stay in and weren't budging, moron. The Republicans lost the amendment to cap the figure, moron. But you already knew this, right moron? Because you were following the news, moron? Maybe you should try doing a little research before inserting your foot in your mouth, moron.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2020, 02:08:55 PM »
With the new stimulus bill the senate just passed I will be pulling $1260 per week unemployment for doing absolutely nothing. Can't beat those Dems.

Is this just a layoff and is your return to the job guaranteed? If not, when I unemployment runs out, you'll be crying the blues. In many states unemployment is 50% of your previous income, it is not income tax free and the time limit for collecting it is 26 weeks.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2020, 02:39:11 PM »
Is this just a layoff and is your return to the job guaranteed? If not, when I unemployment runs out, you'll be crying the blues. In many states unemployment is 50% of your previous income, it is not income tax free and the time limit for collecting it is 26 weeks.
You seem jealous

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2020, 02:41:30 PM »
Democrat actions just make people weaker and govt stronger.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »
Democrat actions just make people weaker and govt stronger.
My wallet is full and my free time is unlimited. Dems are the Best!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2020, 02:54:32 PM »
My wallet is full and my free time is unlimited. Dems are the Best!

I'm not a hater...I may join that way of living soon. Already debt free living well and well within my means...and I've already seen that my standard of living is not high enough over not working to pay the kind of taxes that I do. Every bum in the world has internet, phone, car, place to live with AC, etc..

The problem is, how will you live when I and others decide to stop paying? Taxed Enough Already movement is bound to make a comeback.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 03:00:50 PM »

I'm not a hater...I may join that way of living soon. Already debt free living well and well within my means...and I've already seen that my standard of living is not high enough over not working to pay the kind of taxes that I do. Every bum in the world has internet, phone, car, place to live with AC, etc..

The problem is, how will you live when I and others decide to stop paying? Taxed Enough Already movement is bound to make a comeback.
Great question. When you and others decide to stop paying your taxes, I promise to send you a Holiday Card while you're sitting in the Federal Penitentiary. Merry Christmas.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 04:44:58 PM »
Yes and the Republicans tries to cap the additional unemployment money, moron. The Democrats insisted it stay in and weren't budging, moron. The Republicans lost the amendment to cap the figure, moron. But you already knew this, right moron? Because you were following the news, moron? Maybe you should try doing a little research before inserting your foot in your mouth, moron.

Turn off CNN dude.....EVERY single Republican voted to pass the bill even though it's full of liberal  garbage..

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »

Turn off CNN dude.....EVERY single Republican voted to pass the bill even though it's full of liberal  garbage..

You really are a fucking idiot:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/25/bernie-sanders-lindsey-graham-clash-over-coronavirus-stimulus-package/amp/

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 08:23:43 AM »
Every bill is debated/argued until the end and then a vote is taken and EVERY Republican agreed to pass this bill....The Senate is controlled by Republicans and THEY determine  what gets passed.  Stop watching CNN and MSDNC....

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »

May I suggest....

I'm taking that right now.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 09:28:42 AM »
Great question. When you and others decide to stop paying your taxes, I promise to send you a Holiday Card while you're sitting in the Federal Penitentiary. Merry Christmas.

Hahahaha. Good one,I have to give you that.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 09:49:47 AM »
Every bill is debated/argued until the end and then a vote is taken and EVERY Republican agreed to pass this bill....The Senate is controlled by Republicans and THEY determine  what gets passed.  Stop watching CNN and MSDNC....
The Republicans introduced a last minute amendment to cap the unemployment benefit. You are too stupid to understand this. You are the epitome of a fucking moron.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
AOC
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »
Wants to block the stimulus because illegal aliens are not going to get paid. I don’t see how anyone could vote for or support that dumb cnt.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: AOC
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 08:55:08 PM »
Wants to block the stimulus because illegal aliens are not going to get paid. I don’t see how anyone could vote for or support that dumb cnt.

It defies logic...

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: AOC
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »

Link?

I read she wants monthly payments of $2000 a month per individual but nothing on the illegal immigrants, yet.