Author Topic: PJ’s Ferrari  (Read 17492 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: PJ’s Ferrari
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2020, 12:59:28 AM »
For Matt.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2020, 02:26:52 AM »
Not sure I'd be buying that with a court case coming up in May.  Robert Dimaggio already pleaded guilty.
That is probably not a good thing for PJ.
https://bocanewsnow.com/2019/12/11/guilty-plea-in-blackstone-lab-case-delray-boca-men-implicated/

The feds love this shit. When they come looking for their money and the lawyers say it’s gone - they show the judge this. One of the least intelligent people in this industry.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 02:28:32 AM »
Like others, I wish him no real harm...

But I'm beginning to feel like we've been here before with Rich Piana.  One minute he's on top of the world, travelling with a crew and living the life.  But within a very short space of time there appeared vids of him:

Doing the nasty
Being racist
Being doped the f**k up on opiates/opioids
Being dead  :'(

The video is definitely still out there.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 02:34:18 AM »
No one ever accused PJ of being intelligent.

I always wondered why PJ kept Genova around. When Blackstone was first given to pj and Aaron they started the social media blitz and Genova was training legs with PJ. He had Genova doing squats on a hammer squat machine with his face towards the back rest - Jason was injured. He kept telling PJ ( Aaron was there too ) it was hurting him and they kept pushing him. Any lawyer could have gotten Jason millions. Two adults encouraging a handicapped kid to do a dangerous exercise and an injury resulted. The lawsuit would wipe them both out.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 02:37:25 AM »
The kit has the capability of 1800 to 2000 hp, but tuning this engine to that level would not be reliable.

With the right wheels and tires and aerodynamic effects this car is capable of 300 mph as it is. 

This car is expended as a company car. 

NO FUCKEN WAY IT COULD GO 300. NO FUCKEN WAY - foolish statement.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2020, 02:50:38 AM »
Not sure I'd be buying that with a court case coming up in May.  Robert Dimaggio already pleaded guilty.
That is probably not a good thing for PJ.
https://bocanewsnow.com/2019/12/11/guilty-plea-in-blackstone-lab-case-delray-boca-men-implicated/

Seems to say that the maximum penalty is twice what the product earned or lost - millions, no doubt. DiMaggio would have told the feds EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. PJ & Aaron will do some time - there goes the passport. The feds are most likely going through the sales records, contacting anyone who bought it and if they got the shits or had a fucken headache, then it takes on a totally different dynamic.

Aaron’s wife is not moving into an apartment with kids, she’ll divorce his ass, no question. From private jets to no privacy in general population. The two of them will be fucked up DAILY in the joint.

J  

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2020, 04:42:34 AM »
Seems to say that the maximum penalty is twice what the product earned or lost - millions, no doubt. DiMaggio would have told the feds EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. PJ & Aaron will do some time - there goes the passport. The feds are most likely going through the sales records, contacting anyone who bought it and if they got the shits or had a fucken headache, then it takes on a totally different dynamic.

Aaron’s wife is not moving into an apartment with kids, she’ll divorce his ass, no question. From private jets to no privacy in general population. The two of them will be fucked up DAILY in the joint.

J  

Pj will be sucking cocks in the joint, he'll be forced into cocksucking, but will also suck cock for leisure...

Aaron will be fine, he will have the prison spastics thinking they're gonna be millionaires under his Jew teachings.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2020, 04:47:15 AM »
Maybe the judge will go easy on him and have some sympathy if he shows him the video of his pee pee

“Just got back from the gym, did some legs” “thought I’d show you something”

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 06:14:39 AM »
Pj will be sucking cocks in the joint, he'll be forced into cocksucking, but will also suck cock for leisure...

Aaron will be fine, he will have the prison spastics thinking they're gonna be millionaires under his Jew teachings.

Yes . . .

I think Aaron is a self assessed tough guy. Over the years it’s been talked about . . . Wanting to fight Lee Priest and others at expos, he’s one of those guys who’ll catch a beating - the Neo-nazis will insure that.

J

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2020, 11:38:09 AM »
The feds love this shit. When they come looking for their money and the lawyers say it’s gone - they show the judge this. One of the least intelligent people in this industry.

But why purposely give the Feds the middle finger with videos of your toys and lifestyle? That’s what I don’t understand.  Is the defence team for PJ and Aaron telling them not to worry about anything?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2020, 12:37:01 PM »
He'll drive it for a couple of days, blows up the engine and sinks deeper in debt

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2020, 12:39:10 PM »
For Matt.

are you out pulling ass and looking for tricks?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »
But why purposely give the Feds the middle finger with videos of your toys and lifestyle? That’s what I don’t understand.  Is the defence team for PJ and Aaron telling them not to worry about anything?

Perhaps, it’s a fuck it, I’m done for anyhow? Clearly this guy is on the bottle or pills . . . The latest GI has him talking about blood work. His face is puffy ( definitely a sign of drinking) and the double chin is present.

J

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2020, 02:03:33 PM »
What African build/created model rivals Ferrari  :-X

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2020, 02:28:42 PM »
I'm sure he returned the rental as soon as the pictures were uploaded to Instagram.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 02:30:44 PM »
He has the Ferrari due to suffering from micropenis

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 02:49:45 PM »
What African build/created model rivals Ferrari  :-X

That ugly fucker Laraki (sp)?

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2020, 05:51:09 PM »
He has the Ferrari due to suffering from micropenis

it was only "half erect". lol

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2020, 09:24:06 PM »
Yes . . .

I think Aaron is a self assessed tough guy. Over the years it’s been talked about . . . Wanting to fight Lee Priest and others at expos, he’s one of those guys who’ll catch a beating - the Neo-nazis will insure that.

J

Lol at trying to flight a 5,4 midget.....

Yeah if he goes in with that attitude he'll get whooped for sure.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2020, 09:12:10 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2020, 10:37:43 AM »
Out of the goodness of his heart -

https://blackstonelabs.com/products/at-home-workout-w-pj-braun?utm_source=criteo

J

That’s sweet! He was able to get a book done so quickly!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2020, 11:39:47 AM »
That’s sweet! He was able to get a book done so quickly!

He cares about all his customers, if they pick up a few things while on the site, so be it.

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2020, 11:52:58 AM »
Get it while it's free, normally $9.99! :)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2020, 06:30:03 PM »
Where’s my free supplement sample PJ?! I’m still waiting for it you bozo!
w

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2020, 06:38:34 PM »
Now this is the product to get, it really works! LMFAO

https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/natural-muscle/products/sst-1-gh