Author Topic: Corona - 2 out of 100 chance to die. Do you take the risk?  (Read 4635 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Corona - 2 out of 100 chance to die. Do you take the risk?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »
On a worldwide scale the fatality rate if you have Covid 19 is Twenty One Percent.

In Canada & The US it is 2 to 3%.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 03:58:03 PM »

Totally agree - This being In a Dictatorship for My Health Bollocks is Wearing very Thin.
This will Not Be The last time these tactics are used to control people.

Our civil liberties are being trounced plain and simple.

Philosopher Bertrand Russell wrote, “Neither a man nor a crowd nor a nation can be trusted to act humanely or to think sanely under the influence of great fear.” The United States is now in the grip of such a fear. It is prostrating before authoritarians in government who have waited for such a moment and now relish in ordering us indoors.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2020, 04:04:46 PM »
On a worldwide scale the fatality rate if you have Covid 19 is Twenty One Percent.

How could that be said, conclusively?  It's not possible.

Do you mind posting a link to your source?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »

He's doing it the "dumbfuck" way, it's a totally inaccurate number ...  It Looks at cases recovered over cases resulted in death, ignoring the 99-1 ratio of mild to severe cases that are still ongoing.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2020, 05:05:54 PM »
more like 1 out of 100,000 chance.
K

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 05:14:23 PM »
He's doing it the "dumbfuck" way, it's a totally inaccurate number ...  It Looks at cases recovered over cases resulted in death, ignoring the 99-1 ratio of mild to severe cases that are still ongoing.

Maybe TTfit has an explanation for saying it like this:

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 05:35:18 PM »
  there have been 24,000 to 63,000 deaths since October from the regular flu... i calling bullshit on Corona Virus..

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2020, 06:07:01 PM »
The "just da flu brah" folks are looking pretty wise right now.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2020, 09:57:29 PM »

Not at all. It changes regularly. Check it out.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2020, 10:04:43 PM »
Not at all. It changes regularly. Check it out.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Lol^ some seriously dumb fucks out there....

Could you read into it (just the slightest) to see why that number is not an actual reflection of the mortality rate. Actually never mind, carry on...

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2020, 11:15:40 PM »
Lol^ some seriously dumb fucks out there....

Could you read into it (just the slightest) to see why that number is not an actual reflection of the mortality rate. Actually never mind, carry on...

This website was all over the news touted by scientists. It's real time and as you can see it has each country broken down. This IS a reflection of current events. That is why I said it changes.

Why don't you back up your statement.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2020, 11:56:08 PM »
This website was all over the news touted by scientists. It's real time and as you can see it has each country broken down. This IS a reflection of current events. That is why I said it changes.

Why don't you back up your statement.

Let me explain this to your dumb ass.

you are looking at a statistic that only includes cases with an outcome..... So the 21% is people who have died over people who have recovered.

We are approaching peak infections worldwide, that means that the majority of overall infected people have only recently become infected in the last two weeks. The virus takes over two weeks to recover from.....

The number of people currently infected in a mild condition is over 95% of all positive cases (the real number is far far lower than this, below 1% as the number of cases worldwide is much greater than the number of people that have actually tested positive. Whereas deaths not accounted for are on the other hand rare.

So not only does that stat not Account for the vast majority of current mild cases that will soon recover, it also doesn't account for the much greater number of recovered positive and asymptomatic cases that were never tested for. This is why it is clearly grossly inaccurate at this time.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2020, 05:50:42 AM »
Let me explain this to your dumb ass.

you are looking at a statistic that only includes cases with an outcome..... So the 21% is people who have died over people who have recovered.

We are approaching peak infections worldwide, that means that the majority of overall infected people have only recently become infected in the last two weeks. The virus takes over two weeks to recover from.....

The number of people currently infected in a mild condition is over 95% of all positive cases (the real number is far far lower than this, below 1% as the number of cases worldwide is much greater than the number of people that have actually tested positive. Whereas deaths not accounted for are on the other hand rare.

So not only does that stat not Account for the vast majority of current mild cases that will soon recover, it also doesn't account for the much greater number of recovered positive and asymptomatic cases that were never tested for. This is why it is clearly grossly inaccurate at this time.

Who cares if it's outcomes only? It's still a good representation of things to come. Continue following this site and you'll see some clear patterns. And as the third world countries start to see the spread you'll see just how good us first world blokes have it.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2020, 05:57:03 AM »
Who cares if it's outcomes only? It's still a good representation of things to come.

No..... ^

I just explained why it is NOT an accurate number at all....

You didn't understand my last post did you.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2020, 06:33:58 AM »
Who cares if it's outcomes only? It's still a good representation of things to come. Continue following this site and you'll see some clear patterns. And as the third world countries start to see the spread you'll see just how good us first world blokes have it.

The only thing even worth remotely looking at on that site is the daily death rates per country. Even that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, but it gives you some idea of what stage of the peak each country might be at.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2020, 08:17:14 AM »
I was all set for this. Maybe it's coming. Maybe it's just becaue I'm in Western Aus where there's no kick off.  But these numbers? Pfff.

Turns out I'm living in a police state for no reason at all. More people have died of heart attacks. Diabetes shit. Fucking meningococcal encephalitis has probably killed more over the same period.

Don't get me wrong. I'm mostly glad there aren't millions dead. And I'm gonna keep super cautious until the jury is well and truly in on this thing. But this isn't looking to be as advertised if these corpses represent The Peak. There's a little part of me that was all Mad Max World ready. Now he's just all blue balled and being like "Well, at least we have a lot of frozen steaks and scotch whiskey." Man, what a fuckin gyp.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2020, 09:26:40 AM »

Totally agree - This being In a Dictatorship for My Health Bollocks is Wearing very Thin.
This will Not Be The last time these tactics are used to control people.

I'll be stuck in my house for 5 weeks now, not even allowed to walk in the street.

At least I don't drink or smoke because selling and buying any of those is now banned.

Seems like a nice practice run and blueprint for the government and military to take over the entire country under martial law.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2020, 09:31:39 AM »
I'll be stuck in my house for 5 weeks now, not even allowed to walk in the street.

At least I don't drink or smoke because selling and buying any of those is now banned.

Seems like a nice practice run and blueprint for the government and military to take over the entire country under martial law.

Sounds like a certain London Mayor's dream come true.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
I looked at that site.  It's good for specific info, no doubt (assuming it's accurate).

Being that routine testing is practically nonexistent, though, you must keep things like "total cases" and "new cases" in proper perspective.  That, in turn, renders the site/page into something different than what it was probably intended to be - a portal into insanity.

But check out Sweden and other places that didn't follow that weaselly ratlike "doctor" who keeps bothering the rest of us.  Maybe the whole truth can be found after all.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2020, 11:34:38 AM »
I looked at that site.  It's good for specific info, no doubt (assuming it's accurate).

Being that routine testing is practically nonexistent, though, you must keep things like "total cases" and "new cases" in proper perspective.  That, in turn, renders the site/page into something different than what it was probably intended to be - a portal into insanity.

But check out Sweden and other places that didn't follow that weaselly ratlike "doctor" who keeps bothering the rest of us.  Maybe the whole truth can be found after all.

It's the best tool we have right now and more than one scientist has been giving it accolades for information. I like it. I check it multiple times per day. Just wait until this virus ravishes 3rd world refugee camps.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2020, 11:47:57 AM »
It's the best tool we have right now and more than one scientist has been giving it accolades for information. I like it. I check it multiple times per day. Just wait until this virus ravishes 3rd world refugee camps.

I'm not looking forward to a bunch of death and destruction, and do hope the same's true for you.