Author Topic: Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?  (Read 7764 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2020, 07:42:21 PM »
He has more of a masculine look now, most likely gh/test combo
bringing out his facial bones more cheek/jaw. One things for sure the guy loves nature, if you see his ig stories he's either hiking or at a beach pretty much daily since this Corona lockdown has started.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2020, 07:44:19 PM »
bringing out his facial bones more cheek/jaw. One things for sure the guy loves nature, if you see his ig stories he's either hiking or at a beach pretty much daily since this Corona lockdown has started.

Which beach would that be? One on Lake Tahoe? Thought he was in the Denver area.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2020, 08:05:09 PM »
Which beach would that be? One on Lake Tahoe? Thought he was in the Denver area.
I think so, maybe Colorado has some beach areas? One day he's in the mountains hiking,  next day he's at a beach, next day he's doing pullups in a park. He's all over the place. 

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2020, 08:16:19 PM »
That’s quite the library of pics of him.

And that’s quite the library of pics of him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2020, 08:16:25 PM »
I think so, maybe Colorado has some beach areas? One day he's in the mountains hiking,  next day he's at a beach, next day he's doing pullups in a park. He's all over the place.

I spoke too soon. Denver has beaches. Here's one that looks pretty good.
Boulder Reservoir it is minutes from Downtown Boulder. My late aunt lived in Boulder. It's very nice there, but windy. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »
No, I got it from his IG. He really filled out, must've upped the dose since leaving the ship.

It's the mountain air....gives one a real appetite.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2020, 08:21:40 PM »
Mt. Dianabol?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2020, 08:37:37 PM »
Does mountain altitude mimic Epo or something along those lines? Maybe that's his strategy to increase red blood cells training in the mountains to one up his competiton.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2020, 10:12:14 PM »
life changes . . . .

That's it.

Things happen.

He's not on the cruiseship anymore. Different focus in life, another perspective.

He's all serious now.

Maybe went through a tragedy. Life happens and changes you.

I was an extreme extrovert up until my mid 30s
Q

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2020, 10:42:17 PM »
That's it.

Things happen.

He's not on the cruiseship anymore. Different focus in life, another perspective.

He's all serious now.

Maybe went through a tragedy. Life happens and changes you.

I was an extreme extrovert up until my mid 30s
He's bartending at a hotel/resort, which basically is the same thing as he's was doing on the ship, I mean a ship is just a floating resort. Maybe there's a lack of average looking single Latin women available in Colorado for him to hook up with.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2020, 10:43:36 PM »
He's bartending at a hotel/resort, which basically is the same thing as he's was doing on the ship, I mean a ship is just a floating resort. Maybe there's a lack of average looking single Latin women available in Colorado for him to hook up with.

Maybe the people at that resort isn't as jovial as the ones on the ship.

Maybe a long relationship ended.

Maybe he lost a friend/relative

Maybe he is just going to WAR in the gym

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2020, 02:20:09 AM »
Wherever vhe is hev could be a pro bodybuilder in one of the lighter weight classes.............kid looks great !

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2020, 03:52:33 AM »
as we get older , most changes are unfortunately for the worst . . . it's depressing when you realize the best times of your life are probably behind you . . .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2020, 07:53:45 PM »

i think he looked better with his face a little fuller, it's too lean now looks unhealthy

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2020, 02:34:56 AM »
as we get older , most changes are unfortunately for the worst . . . it's depressing when you realize the best times of your life are probably behind you . . .

This is true, to me, my best days were 22-35 (had most fun in life, rarely got tired, great recuperation and stamina, got the most attention, scored the most etc)

After that it all went all Dan Hill
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2020, 12:40:29 PM »
This is true, to me, my best days were 22-35 (had most fun in life, rarely got tired, great recuperation and stamina, got the most attention, scored the most etc)

After that it all went all Dan Hill

Clever and funny.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2020, 03:48:10 PM »
From Go4its IG, looks like he's got a quarantine beard now. I saw in a previous story he purchased a lifted jeep wrangler. Seems to be enjoying the mountains. Maybe he misses the free food and housing he had on the ship.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2020, 04:00:04 PM »
From Go4its IG, looks like he's got a quarantine beard now. I saw in a previous story he purchased a lifted jeep wrangler. Seems to be enjoying the mountains. Maybe he misses the free food and housing he had on the ship.

Gh really has a drastic effect on you once you use 5+ units a day. It makes you thicker and wider for sure and with the increased appetite...I can only assume he’s on pharma growth now. Much more impressive from that one pic posted here.

I’m shocked people are so obsessed with this guy. Obviously he’s reading this too!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2020, 05:00:50 PM »
Gh really has a drastic effect on you once you use 5+ units a day. It makes you thicker and wider for sure and with the increased appetite...I can only assume he’s on pharma growth now. Much more impressive from that one pic posted here.

I’m shocked people are so obsessed with this guy. Obviously he’s reading this too!

He's one of very few bodybuilders to have enough courage to post his photos on Getbig. This makes him rather unique around these parts. Not sure I'd call what some Getbiggers have for him an obsession though. -Maybe an appreciation of the work he's put into building a good physique.   

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2020, 05:30:42 PM »

5 IU? That's pretty high, I would assume more like 2 IU therapeutic dose, along with 200-250 test year round, then ramp up the dosages pre contest (tren, masteron, winny). He probably has international connections working with so many foreign employees on the ship, probably shipping it to him from overseas.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2020, 06:06:23 PM »
I was 57 when I hit my best shape........your mind is defeating you or you`re a lazy fucker.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2020, 06:08:09 PM »
5 IU? That's pretty high, I would assume more like 2 IU therapeutic dose, along with 200-250 test year round, then ramp up the dosages pre contest (tren, masteron, winny). He probably has international connections working with so many foreign employees on the ship, probably shipping it to him from overseas.

I use that much it turned me into a different thing altogether. Hgh is the king

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2020, 06:10:59 PM »
I was 57 when I hit my best shape........your mind is defeating you or you`re a lazy fucker.

Motivating to hear. I had pec tendon surgery and lost motivation for the first time. Been doing a good bit of cardio and band resistance training for rehab during lockdown and at 35 I feel I can go again and reach higher levels.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2020, 07:10:23 PM »
Wherever vhe is hev could be a pro bodybuilder in one of the lighter weight classes.............kid looks great !

As mentioned in his competition thread maybe he should move to the open or classic.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=657426.msg9280270#msg9280270

He got screwed in men's fagsigue.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2020, 05:23:54 PM »
Go4it alive and well, laughing at Corona, says he's hiking daily and doing 1000 pushups a day. From his Ig today.