Author Topic: Trump puts women in their place  (Read 2310 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Trump puts women in their place
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2020, 08:49:29 PM »
It's not that hard to do. There's really nothing to it...or in it, as the case may be. ;)

Yeah Prime - cuz he's President and you are , well, Prime on a message board. The smugness you portray here can't possibly be how you are in real life.

I spent quite a bit of time in Obama's DC. Do you hold him up as a god? Seriously - the guy was an idiot. I had an argument with some of his underlings - like Valerie Jarret and Gene Sperling - at an economic conference there. Truly stupid fucks when it came to global economics. Trump meanwhile is finally doing something about the great Chinese ripoff - FINALLY. Obama just whacked off telling us there was nothing he could do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 09:36:54 PM »
Yeah Prime - cuz he's President and you are , well, Prime on a message board. The smugness you portray here can't possibly be how you are in real life.

I spent quite a bit of time in Obama's DC. Do you hold him up as a god? Seriously - the guy was an idiot. I had an argument with some of his underlings - like Valerie Jarret and Gene Sperling - at an economic conference there. Truly stupid fucks when it came to global economics. Trump meanwhile is finally doing something about the great Chinese ripoff - FINALLY. Obama just whacked off telling us there was nothing he could do.

It is true that I am just another goof on a message board with an opinion....much like everyone else here is. Just like you have every right to express your dislike of Obama and his 'underlings', I can talk shit about Trump and his posse. None of it means much. When all is said and done our best weapon is exercising our right to vote.

I also spent time in D.C. over the last three decades lobbying on behave of labor and education issues. So, like you, I've had conversations with folks in government, including senators, house reps and more often than not, with their staff. Most of these folks seemed reasonably intelligent...of course as a lobbyist I avoided arguments with them so I cannot speak to how well they'd do in more antagonistic situations.

I must come off a little different in real life or folks are just being nice to me. No one has ever told me I was smug. Who knows though, what they say behind my back.  ;)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2020, 09:48:31 PM »
I don't think theres another human on the Planet that could withstand the shit this guy has gone through literally since he was elected. He hasn't had one single day where he could just rest his balls. He is one tough/stubborn mofo, any other politician would've had either a stroke or a nervous breakdown dealing with all this fuckery.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 04:08:14 AM »
I don't think theres another human on the Planet that could withstand the shit this guy has gone through literally since he was elected. He hasn't had one single day where he could just rest his balls. He is one tough/stubborn mofo, any other politician would've had either a stroke or a nervous breakdown dealing with all this fuckery.
He causes strokes and nervous breakdowns from the MSM and libtard politicians all by himself.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2020, 04:44:43 AM »