Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 72343 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!
« Reply #825 on: December 21, 2021, 04:02:56 PM »
Makes sense: he's less likely to run into someone he put behind bars in a federal prison.

Derek Chauvin wants to go to federal prison, even though it means he'll do more time

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin pleaded guilty to killing George Floyd in 2020 -- when he dug his knee into the back of the Black man's neck even though he was aware Floyd had lost consciousness and pulse. But in exchange for his plea, Chauvin, 45, made one request: that he be allowed to do his time in federal prison, even if it means he will serve a longer sentence.

Under the agreement Chauvin signed in U.S. District Court in St. Paul, Minnesota, on Wednesday, he must serve a minimum of 20 years in prison, and a maximum of 25.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-federal-prison-means-hell-time/story?id=81845835

Is that because he's likely to be placed in a prison a long way from Minnesota?  (Pardon my ignorance of the US Penal System)
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: December 21, 2021, 04:21:08 PM »
It always brings joy to my heart to remember Floyd being mashed into the pavement with a knee crushing his neck.

So happy he’s dead.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #827 on: December 21, 2021, 04:35:40 PM »
10 months later nothing has changed at all.

Took away some Police rights and defunded them in a few places.

Now the darkies have caused Billions in damages and are acting even worse.

This country is so fucked at this point.

Crime rates higher than normal, more murders and robberies.

And white people are the problem. ::)

How did we cause billions of dollars in damage.  In case you didnt notice...99% of Antifa is glacier monkeys.  They are the ones destroying shit.  Not saying there wasnt any of the cocoas or nachos tearing up stuff but it was quite minor
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #828 on: December 21, 2021, 04:47:01 PM »

How did we cause billions of dollars in damage.  In case you didnt notice...99% of Antifa is glacier monkeys.  They are the ones destroying shit.  Not saying there wasnt any of the cocoas or nachos tearing up stuff but it was quite minor

Not sure where you get your bullshit data from...I looked this up, and it's a bit different:

Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #829 on: December 21, 2021, 05:40:21 PM »
Not sure where you get your bullshit data from...I looked this up, and it's a bit different:

Lol
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #830 on: December 21, 2021, 06:12:09 PM »

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #831 on: December 21, 2021, 06:39:35 PM »

You win the internet with this gem.  Well done. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: December 21, 2021, 06:41:13 PM »
Makes sense: he's less likely to run into someone he put behind bars in a federal prison.

Derek Chauvin wants to go to federal prison, even though it means he'll do more time

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin pleaded guilty to killing George Floyd in 2020 -- when he dug his knee into the back of the Black man's neck even though he was aware Floyd had lost consciousness and pulse. But in exchange for his plea, Chauvin, 45, made one request: that he be allowed to do his time in federal prison, even if it means he will serve a longer sentence.

Under the agreement Chauvin signed in U.S. District Court in St. Paul, Minnesota, on Wednesday, he must serve a minimum of 20 years in prison, and a maximum of 25.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-federal-prison-means-hell-time/story?id=81845835

What could be worse than being a nasty cop going to prison with all the folks you probably fucked over?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #833 on: December 22, 2021, 03:55:56 AM »
It always brings joy to my heart to remember Floyd being mashed into the pavement with a knee crushing his neck.

So happy he’s dead.

Same. Worthless trash.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #834 on: December 22, 2021, 04:04:17 AM »
What could be worse than being a nasty cop going to prison with all the folks you probably fucked over?
Reading one of your posts.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #835 on: December 22, 2021, 04:17:22 AM »

Reading one of your posts.

T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #836 on: December 22, 2021, 04:24:04 AM »

What makes you think he was a dirty cop? Or that he fucked people over?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #837 on: December 22, 2021, 04:46:27 AM »
This cop was fucked over anybody who thinks the way this played out was fair or just is a fucking retard.

If the police never showed up that day George Floyd would still be dead. He was a dead man walking when the cops were called. He was going to die at THAT moment in time.  Not because the cop was using a control technique but because he overdosed on a cocktail of lethal drugs.

You can't talk while being choked. The knee on the neck didn't kill him. He was saying he "couldn't breathe " from the moment the cops arived. Why? Because he was having a heart attack.  He wasn't getting oxygenated blood because his heart failed. Not because he was being choked to death. Are you fucking stupid?

Here's the thing.  People like Peime are jackass crackers. Whose liberal white guilt causes them to not be able to think. Dumbasses like Prime think Chauvin is a problem.  Chauvin poses no threat to you or society at large and certainly far less of a problem than George Felon.

Prime, how do you think you would fare if you bumped into Chauvin at your local jack shack at 3 am? Now what about your chances with Floyd?

I remember when I relocated to PNW about 8 years ago I saw that you lived in Lake O. You said, then, "Portland is a shithole" I  saw a beautiful city with a great downtown beautiful views, close to ocean, close to mt. Hood, close to Columbia river gorge. I asked you why is it a shithole and you referenced the drugs, homelessness, crime etc... that shit was almost nonexistent back then.

Now after the sham Chauvin trial and every sack of shit in the country has descended on Portland and took a gigantic shit on the city, and homelessness is about 20 or 30 x worse and drugs are exacerbated by decriminalization and overdoses are through the roof and the homicide rate has quadrupled, you have the nerve to defend it!  You actually talk about what a great place it is. Ha!

You, like all the other self-loathing white liberals have been conditioned to think that way. No sense of dignity, no sense of self preservation, no sense of rational self interest. You don't even know the atrocities committed by the so-called peaceful protesters because the Portland (or Seattle or san Francisco or any left coast mecca) media and government is controlled by dumbasses like yourself.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #838 on: December 22, 2021, 11:59:32 AM »
Amen...Agree with everything you said...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #839 on: December 22, 2021, 12:37:49 PM »
Where is George nowadays? I hope he won a massive case against the Minneapolis PD. Can’t wait to buy his tell-all book!

Offensive

• Getbig II
« Reply #840 on: December 22, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
I think everyone is missing the big picture here.  Which is, what would happen if someone knelt on Bhanky's neck for 8 minutes?  Would his superman tattoo save him?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: December 22, 2021, 02:25:53 PM »
What a waste of time. Could fit in an entire ab workout in that time.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #842 on: December 22, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »
I think everyone is missing the big picture here.  Which is, what would happen if someone knelt on Bhanky's neck for 8 minutes?  Would his superman tattoo save him?

What would happen to you if you attempted to take Bhanks down?  Here's what would happen.  Within seconds, Hank would assume top position, his knees pinning your shoulders down to the mat.  The he would roll out the "baby's arm" and pistol whip you with it. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #843 on: December 22, 2021, 04:47:58 PM »

What's Glacier Monkeys?
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #844 on: December 23, 2021, 07:11:45 AM »
What's Glacier Monkeys?

If you ever watched The Shield, Shane would refer to white people as glacier monkeys
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #845 on: December 23, 2021, 08:16:35 AM »
George Floyd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

A bigger joke than Covid.
a

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #846 on: December 23, 2021, 11:08:50 AM »
This cop was fucked over anybody who thinks the way this played out was fair or just is a fucking retard.

If the police never showed up that day George Floyd would still be dead. He was a dead man walking when the cops were called. He was going to die at THAT moment in time.  Not because the cop was using a control technique but because he overdosed on a cocktail of lethal drugs.

You can't talk while being choked. The knee on the neck didn't kill him. He was saying he "couldn't breathe " from the moment the cops arived. Why? Because he was having a heart attack.  He wasn't getting oxygenated blood because his heart failed. Not because he was being choked to death. Are you fucking stupid?

Here's the thing.  People like Peime are jackass crackers. Whose liberal white guilt causes them to not be able to think. Dumbasses like Prime think Chauvin is a problem.  Chauvin poses no threat to you or society at large and certainly far less of a problem than George Felon.

Prime, how do you think you would fare if you bumped into Chauvin at your local jack shack at 3 am? Now what about your chances with Floyd?

I remember when I relocated to PNW about 8 years ago I saw that you lived in Lake O. You said, then, "Portland is a shithole" I  saw a beautiful city with a great downtown beautiful views, close to ocean, close to mt. Hood, close to Columbia river gorge. I asked you why is it a shithole and you referenced the drugs, homelessness, crime etc... that shit was almost nonexistent back then.

Now after the sham Chauvin trial and every sack of shit in the country has descended on Portland and took a gigantic shit on the city, and homelessness is about 20 or 30 x worse and drugs are exacerbated by decriminalization and overdoses are through the roof and the homicide rate has quadrupled, you have the nerve to defend it!  You actually talk about what a great place it is. Ha!

You, like all the other self-loathing white liberals have been conditioned to think that way. No sense of dignity, no sense of self preservation, no sense of rational self interest. You don't even know the atrocities committed by the so-called peaceful protesters because the Portland (or Seattle or san Francisco or any left coast mecca) media and government is controlled by dumbasses like yourself.

Of course Prime defends it now. He’s an AIDS riddled homo.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: December 25, 2021, 03:35:16 PM »

If you ever watched The Shield, Shane would refer to white people as glacier monkeys

Awesome show that was.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: December 25, 2021, 03:36:10 PM »
What would happen to you if you attempted to take Bhanks down?  Here's what would happen.  Within seconds, Hank would assume top position, his knees pinning your shoulders down to the mat.  The he would roll out the "baby's arm" and pistol whip you with it.

Hahahahha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #849 on: December 25, 2021, 05:01:30 PM »