Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74754 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Prime you need to give your wife iodine bro

Yes it's good stuff, but make sure you're getting potassium iodide too.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I did and i shared it all over and i am of course am being called racist and nazi by all! :D

Because that's just how liberals and leftists roll.

Even a few metres from where i live in Sweden they've sprayed BLACK LIVES MATTER all over!

Not me!  Sorry for the repost good sir!  Excellent video filled with facts that don't register with libtards. Candace is my hero.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Fuck off you degenerate, perverted senile old bag of phag.

LOL

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
New Rule: The Blue Wall of Silence

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
We don't have sex or have sexual feelings (or at least in my case, don't have sex anymore)

yeah-it's neat....you get to be the "grey" color in the flag and plus you can shoehorn the fact that you're a part of the "LGBTQ+" community on a job interview for a job you're barely qualified for and maybe you get the job as a "diversity hire"

btw- potential employers are NOT allowed to ask you about that--which is why you shoehorn it in.....and once you do shoehorn it in the interviewer won't ask you "which part of the LGBTQ+ community" you are....that's like against the rules......

so the interviewer may assume that you're a gay guy or something weird like that....little do they know that you just don't have sex (anymore)

it's funny how not getting laid can help you get a 50,000 a year job you weren't really qualified for........

EDIT: btw- the above story is DEFINITELY a work of fiction and NEVER happened and TOTALLY didn't happen to me ;) ;) ;)

Sounds like you love the cock.
P

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Remember that elderly man hitting his head on the ground after being "shoved" by police? Here he is raising suspicion among ordinary citizens before the incident.

Watch this short video until the end. Black citizen says matter-of-factly, "I think he's looking to get punched in the face."

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1269408130959462400

Martin Gugino:

https://twitter.com/martingugino

Pre-incident:

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
New Security Video Shows Events Leading Up To George Floyd's Arrest

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
They have video of everything.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: George Floyd Conspiracy Theory - creating racial tensions on purpose?
« Reply #659 on: June 08, 2020, 10:31:18 PM »
The umbrella guy who casually smashed out Autozone windows in Minneapolis before the heavy rioting started may turn out to be this guy.

Branden Michael Wolfe, 23

The article doesn't say anything about Autozone but this guy did steal police gear and was a security guard.

The cop pictured in the video likely had zero to do with it.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/06/08/st-paul-man-wore-stolen-police-gear-days-after-third-precinct-burned-charges-say/

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: This post keeps getting deleted off social media
« Reply #660 on: June 08, 2020, 11:26:04 PM »
Remember Alex Jones saying Sandy hook was a conspiracy and all those children were still alive? What an absolute nut job.

I don't think many things are conspiracy theories. I think most events actually happen just out of pure chance. However, these events then get politicized and once they get politicized, they become conspiracy theories. Usually the conspiracy theorists don't come out in droves until the event is highly politicized. Thus, the mainstream media is also contributing to the ongoing nutjob conspiracy theories, as they add fuel to the fire.

X2. I don't think I've ever heard of any conspiracy theory proven to be true.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Minneapolis riots are PUTIN’S PLAN
« Reply #661 on: June 08, 2020, 11:28:34 PM »
George Floyd’s apparent murder by a the Minneapolis police officer wasn’t just a the shocking display of police brutality. It was part of Russia’s plan to topple the a US, according to the a twilight-zone takes of the a liberal intelligentsia.

What does this tattoo mean?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #662 on: June 09, 2020, 03:32:03 AM »
What does this tattoo mean?

means mother russia, im pretty sure...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: June 09, 2020, 03:44:25 AM »
And what police car has the license plate POLICE?? Has anyone ever seen this before in any state?

I see it everyday ,100's of police cars have the same license plate here in MN

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #664 on: June 09, 2020, 05:05:41 AM »
I see it everyday ,100's of police cars have the same license plate here in MN

>:(

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #665 on: June 09, 2020, 06:04:59 AM »
Remember Alex Jones saying Sandy hook was a conspiracy and all those children were still alive? What an absolute nut job.

I don't think many things are conspiracy theories. I think most events actually happen just out of pure chance. However, these events then get politicized and once they get politicized, they become conspiracy theories. Usually the conspiracy theorists don't come out in droves until the event is highly politicized. Thus, the mainstream media is also contributing to the ongoing nutjob conspiracy theories, as they add fuel to the fire.

yup, perfect

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #666 on: June 09, 2020, 09:07:56 AM »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not out to get you.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #668 on: June 09, 2020, 09:35:25 AM »
X2. I don't think I've ever heard of any conspiracy theory proven to be true.

I take it you aren't much of a history buff

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #670 on: June 09, 2020, 10:00:03 AM »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not out to get you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #671 on: June 09, 2020, 10:07:24 AM »
George Floyd’s apparent murder by a the Minneapolis police officer wasn’t just a the shocking display of police brutality. It was part of Russia’s plan to topple the a US, according to the a twilight-zone takes of the a liberal intelligentsia.

Do people who have tattoed Chinese characters are part of a conspiracy orchestrated by Xi Jinping?

che

• Getbig V

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #673 on: June 09, 2020, 12:26:23 PM »
I'm not saying I believe it,  but you have to admit it was pretty mysterious that not one cop said a single thing while Floyd was pleading for help, not even a "shut up" or "stop resisting" all 3 that were holding him down were silent.  Only the Asian cop responded to the on crowd slightly. And what police car has the license plate POLICE?? Has anyone ever seen this before in any state?

you think it's mysterious that cops who receive a fraction of the training that loads of other jobs do are poorly trained?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #674 on: June 09, 2020, 12:57:59 PM »
how do black people deal with the winters in MN?