Author Topic: Forget about Klobuchar for VP  (Read 4422 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Forget about Klobuchar for VP
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2020, 12:55:02 PM »
The Democrat Party started out with 24 potential presidential candidates.

All 24 of them were total morons, like the weak liberal fuckwads who vote for them.

And the best they could come up with was the pedophile, corrupt, lying, senile Joe Biden.

Absolutely guaranteeing four more glorious years of President Donald Trump.

Pre-Covid, pre-riot he was pretty much guaranteed reelection.

I'm not convinced now.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 12:56:18 PM »
This. Too much of a flamethrower for the DNC.

She sort of got in line at the end by endorsing Biden but she literally sunk Kamala's campaign in one evening and that surely pissed off a lot of powerful people.

It became obvious some strings were being pulled to freeze her out of the debates while other candidates with lesser poll numbers were allowed to participate. Just more outright corruption within the Democratic party.

She could be very formidable in 2024 though. Young, good looking combat veteran with some grass root support and now a little bit of campaign experience under her belt.

Exacty.

If they lose this election, they're going to be forced to find younger, more moderate candidates.

She fits the bill.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2020, 04:12:03 PM »

I'm not convinced now.

I believe the riots help Republicans. People value their safety above all. Weak as shit Democrats have shown that they can’t protect their populations.

Safety is why Giuliani got elected mayor of New York City.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2020, 04:21:17 PM »
I believe the riots help Republicans. People value their safety above all. Weak as shit Democrats have shown that they can’t protect their populations.

Safety is why Giuliani got elected mayor of New York City.

I agree with this.

It all comes down the centrists......if economny shows signs of recovery, and this shit is locked down, it can happen.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »
I think rep Val Demings has now moved to the top of Biden's VP list.
Being a former Orlando police chief, helps the dem ticket now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Demings

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2020, 12:22:57 PM »

I'm not convinced now.

The devil you know is better than the devil you do not. I dont like the job Trump has done but its a real tough sell that a democrat will do any better. Given the circumstances I say keep Trump around amd give him time to fix all this shit. Throwing an unknown into the water could be a disaster. At least Trump wont take any shit from china or russia. I cant imagine Biden taking over and having to deal wih all of this and our lives amd futures depening on his choices.

Obama on the other hand id be very confident in his decisoons. Biden is no obama.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 01:40:12 PM »
The devil you know is better than the devil you do not. I dont like the job Trump has done but its a real tough sell that a democrat will do any better. Given the circumstances I say keep Trump around amd give him time to fix all this shit. Throwing an unknown into the water could be a disaster. At least Trump wont take any shit from china or russia. I cant imagine Biden taking over and having to deal wih all of this and our lives amd futures depening on his choices.

Obama on the other hand id be very confident in his decisoons. Biden is no obama.

While this makes sense to me, I'm not convinced the independents will agree.

Country needs to settle, then have a "normal" election month where Biden exposes himself for what he is.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 02:03:28 PM »

I'm not convinced now.

Both have helped Trump’s re-election.

There is absolutely no way in hell that Joe Biden could have lead the country through either crisis.

If anything has become obvious this past few weeks it is that blue state governors and mayors cannot protect their residents. This past week has also shown why there absolutely has to be a Second Amendment.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 02:13:20 PM »

You make some good points, but I strongly support Biden and think America will benefit with his style of leadership.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2020, 02:20:44 PM »
You make some good points, but I strongly support Biden and think America will benefit with his style of leadership.

Biden is a horrible candidate.

Just completely not what the Democrats should have produced 3.5 years into Trump's first term.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2020, 02:24:41 PM »
Biden is a horrible candidate.

Just completely not what the Democrats should have produced 3.5 years into Trump's first term.
I disagree and fully support him.
But, people and views differ . That's why we vote and decide the winner via elections.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »
I disagree and fully support him.
But, people and views differ . That's why we vote and decide the winner via elections.

The Democrats needed a reboot.  They needed to get younger, more dynamic, and more inspiring.

Instead, the concentrated on being anti-Trump, and realized too late they were either stuck with Biden (awful) or Bernie (completely unelectable).  So they had Mayor Pete and Klobuchar back out before Super Tuesday, to ensure Awful beat Unelectable.

They picked a too old, career politician, prone to gaffes, creepy conduct, and the inability to complete a sentence a lot more than occasionally. Oh, who also has a political record that will work against him as well.

He's terrible.  Same old shit.  He hasn't changed a thing in 40 years, and wont if elected.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2020, 02:52:49 PM »
The Democrats needed a reboot.  They needed to get younger, more dynamic, and more inspiring.

Instead, the concentrated on being anti-Trump, and realized too late they were either stuck with Biden (awful) or Bernie (completely unelectable).  So they had Mayor Pete and Klobuchar back out before Super Tuesday, to ensure Awful beat Unelectable.

They picked a too old, career politician, prone to gaffes, creepy conduct, and the inability to complete a sentence a lot more than occasionally. Oh, who also has a political record that will work against him as well.

He's terrible.  Same old shit.  He hasn't changed a thing in 40 years, and wont if elected.

I had similar feelings about Trump and the republicans chance in 2016.
We all know how wrong I was about that  ;).

Every candidate has pros/cons , especially under the media scrutiny ,running for high office.

I think Biden is man of good character with a lot of solid experience.
Biden has the mature attitude and probity we need to bring this nation together and forward.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 02:55:22 PM »

He's terrible.

Top notch summary of Biden.👍

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »

Every candidate has pros/cons , especially under the media scrutiny ,running for high office.

Biden has the mature attitude and probity we need to bring this nation together and forward.

Biden is a man of good character?

Holy fuck you really are as stupid as I thought you were.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2020, 04:17:10 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2020, 04:58:20 PM »

I said nothing about his chance.  Just facts around him as a candidate.

Your vague statements aside, Biden may calm things down, but not because of anything particular about him, only because he's not Trump.  TDS is real, so all the self-induced angst will mitigate as those prone to it will find some other waste of focus.  In additon the media will not attack him 24/7 like they do Trump, so it will give the appearance that he is doing something.
Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 02:25:57 AM »

Your vague statements aside, Biden may calm things down, but not because of anything particular about him, only because he's not Trump.  TDS is real, so all the self-induced angst will mitigate as those prone to it will find some other waste of focus.  In additon the media will not attack him 24/7 like they do Trump, so it will give the appearance that he is doing something.

Very logical opinion. The media has been Trumps worst enemy, I am honestly surprised he hasnt had a heart attack by now. They're relentless and without a doubt very biased and not really serving the American people like they should.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 05:52:01 AM »
Very logical opinion. The media has been Trumps worst enemy, I am honestly surprised he hasnt had a heart attack by now. They're relentless and without a doubt very biased and not really serving the American people like they should.

They have, in essence, created the Trump we have - the one who feels he has to counter punch everything instantly.

They were calling for his impeachment DAY ONE.

It's complete crap.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2020, 11:59:10 AM »

I think we both agree that nothing any of us posts on this forum ,will change our vote in NOV.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2020, 12:32:53 PM »
I think we both agree that nothing any of us posts on this forum ,will change our vote in NOV.

Incorrect.

I haven't decided my vote.

There's still 5 months of activity, and I'm not convinced Biden will be the candidate.

And all we know about his VP pick is that the qualifications are having a vagina.

Lots can happen.
Y

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2020, 02:07:57 PM »
I think rep Val Demings has now moved to the top of Biden's VP list.
Being a former Orlando police chief, helps the dem ticket now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Demings

Seems to be catching on:

Will Joe Biden make a former Florida police chief his 2020 running mate?

The law enforcement background that served Val Demings so well in the last four years may turn out
to be a mixed bag amid the national outcry against police brutality and a flawed criminal justice system.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/06/01/will-joe-biden-make-a-former-florida-police-chief-his-2020-running-mate/