Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121884 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2020, 06:28:35 AM »
Six F1 drivers didn't kneel, two of them considered the future champions of the sport and have the biggest fanbase: Verstappen and Leclerc.

The organisation had said the drivers would take a 'united' stance.  ;D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2020, 07:13:26 AM »
Yup! 14 years of my magnificence. I can see were that would be hard on someone like you. You might want to think about leaving and posting on some other site. I am not going anywhere.

Lol funny you say that, why do you choose to stay here? Not that i care that you do I'm just curious? Why not go to some libtard board or pervert board?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2020, 07:13:57 AM »
Six F1 drivers didn't kneel, two of them considered the future champions of the sport and have the biggest fanbase: Verstappen and Leclerc.

The organisation had said the drivers would take a 'united' stance.  ;D

Respect to those that didn't kneel....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2020, 08:05:13 AM »

Amen.  Traitors to civilization.  I think there was a thread here a while back about a black Polish boxer who was for Poland and the interviewer was aghast that he wasn't about libtardianism.

It's not the color of one's skin that matters, but rather the gray matter inside your skull and the heart of a man and for whom and what it beats.  These drivers that kneel are posturing scum.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2020, 08:47:49 AM »

Lol funny you say that, why do you choose to stay here? Not that i care that you do I'm just curious? Why not go to some libtard board or pervert board?

That is an excellent question. One which I sometimes ask myself. Believe it or not, I've have several good friends on Getbig.  I enjoy our communications.

If I only experienced  liberal thinking people, it would narrow my perspective. I am comfortable with who I am as a person. Therefore, constant validation is not necessary.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2020, 09:21:27 AM »
The original Irish were African Pygmies.

Allow some people into Ireland and they will create new origin stories explaining how they were the original inhabitants and how you are the fake Irish.

Also, know that if you celebrate St. Patrick's Day you are celebrating genocide against blacks.

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1280513969208406019

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2020, 09:29:25 AM »

Very much so.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »

The genocide continues on a repulsive level.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2020, 09:50:20 AM »

The genocide continues on a repulsive level.

White families should avoid that daycare center from now on!
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2020, 09:54:48 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #535 on: July 07, 2020, 10:03:11 AM »

Yeah, because they don't know any better coming from an uncivilized country was her explanation :D

Swedes committing rape is MUCH worse since they have had an education and should know better!

LOL
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2020, 10:46:14 AM »
They don't know any better because they come from an uncivilized country so let's let even more immigrate here. ;D  Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2020, 10:58:35 AM »
Yeah, because they don't know any better coming from an uncivilized country was her explanation :D

Swedes committing rape is MUCH worse since they have had an education and should know better!

LOL

I've seen a couple of these. They force smaller Whites to kiss their feet and they kick them in the face. One I saw was from Sweden and worse than this. This is from Denmark:

https://twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1280559165421817859

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2020, 10:13:43 PM »

LOL

Meanwhile in Norway:

(video is from 2012 by the way, imagine how it is now, 8 years later)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2020, 11:00:52 PM »

An awful thing to say. The Swedes just need to stop raping all these poor migrants!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #540 on: July 08, 2020, 02:07:48 AM »
The original Irish were African Pygmies.

Allow some people into Ireland and they will create new origin stories explaining how they were the original inhabitants and how you are the fake Irish.

Also, know that if you celebrate St. Patrick's Day you are celebrating genocide against blacks.

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1280513969208406019

no wonder why i have a very large penis

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
I don't believe this for one second.  People eat this up right and left though.

https://www.wral.com/keep-this-area-upscale-warns-letter-to-interracial-wake-forest-family/19176711/

Dokey111

• Getbig V
do you mean bottom

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Man that’s fucked up. Rich White folks are so passive aggressive with their racism where as the other groups just whip your ass if they don’t like your color.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Another hoax....Blacks are desperate to further the agenda of victimhood...It explains away all of their behavior.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #545 on: July 08, 2020, 09:03:16 AM »

So I think for many the issue is not the saying 'Black Lives Matter' is the issue because it seems to block other lives.  However, the idea behind it, that everyone should be equal, especially when the police is truly targeting someone because of their look, race or color, is what it is about.

Each department needs to sit down with groups in America, and figure out the best way to solve this.   Each department or a county should have someone to go to when something occurs to immediately investigate and stop 'police' brutality, which occurs, but the small percentage ruin it for the majority of good cops.

Right now, if there is an issue with a cop that is blatantly racist, or blatantly wants to push power over someone, there is really nowhere to go to where it will be taken seriously.  This is the first step.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #546 on: July 08, 2020, 09:19:20 AM »
a fat ugly reminder of white privilege (pun intended)

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #547 on: July 08, 2020, 09:29:42 AM »
a fat ugly reminder of white privilege (pun intended)

Why in the world does the president of the United States wear spray tan on his face? Look at the two different skin tone colors between his neck and face.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: July 08, 2020, 09:59:59 AM »
So I think for many the issue is not the saying 'Black Lives Matter' is the issue because it seems to block other lives.  However, the idea behind it, that everyone should be equal, especially when the police is truly targeting someone because of their look, race or color, is what it is about.

Each department needs to sit down with groups in America, and figure out the best way to solve this.   Each department or a county should have someone to go to when something occurs to immediately investigate and stop 'police' brutality, which occurs, but the small percentage ruin it for the majority of good cops.

Right now, if there is an issue with a cop that is blatantly racist, or blatantly wants to push power over someone, there is really nowhere to go to where it will be taken seriously.  This is the first step.

The issue for many is that "Black Lives Matter" relates to BLM, which is a Marxist group with an agenda that goes well beyond being comfortable just saying the words "black lives matter" or being against police brutality.

"Black Lives Matter co-"founder" Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report."

"Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported."

"It also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, “especially Black communists,” as well as its support for “the great work of the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, Young Lords, Brown Berets, and the great revolutionary rainbow experiments of the 1970s,” Breitbart reported."

Eric Mann looks a little like Ed Buck. Either way, it's manipulation of Black folk and uneducated Latinos.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2020, 10:58:08 AM »
The issue for many is that "Black Lives Matter" relates to BLM, which is a Marxist group with an agenda that goes well beyond being comfortable just saying the words "black lives matter" or being against police brutality.

"Black Lives Matter co-"founder" Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report."

"Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported."

"It also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, “especially Black communists,” as well as its support for “the great work of the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, Young Lords, Brown Berets, and the great revolutionary rainbow experiments of the 1970s,” Breitbart reported."

never been more relevant