Author Topic: White House goes quiet on coronavirus as outbreak spikes again across the U.S.  (Read 5678 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Sorry to be the bearer of the truth and possibly disappointing news for many of you, but we are nothing on the world stage. We are just a bunch of fools standing on a soap box while everyone passes us by, giving us no notice what-so-ever.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Speak for yourself fuck face. I have been to the highest levels of government. I have made an impact. Been to DC many times, both at the Executive Branch (ever been to a White House Christmas Party and met the President?) and at DOE/DOD and currently in talks with Darpa.

On my the local level I have been talking to Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina about issues with the food supply as well as this dumb ass Covid over reaction and fraud - yes fraud.

When I lived in NY I was at a luncheon and sat next to and spoke about issues with then Governor George Pataki. He listened.

Maybe you feel impotent. See your doc about that.

You may think you made an impact and maybe you have, because one never really knows. Do you have evidence of this? I've done my share of lobbying at both the state and federal levels and made sizable contributions to candidates' campaigns. An organization I chair contributes to state level candidates from the Governor on down, in amounts each election cycle that puts us somewhere in league with major players. We hope we are impactful, but you never really know this for sure. Legislator's can surprise you by not voting for your issues for a number of different reasons.

Have you ever testified before a committee? It's quite an interesting experience. The first time I did, I was very nervous. It got much easier each subsequent time I've done it.

Incidentally, I do not feel important because of these experiences. We are all just another cog in the wheel, like it or not.  However, I did have lunch with Representative (D-OR 5th District) Kurt Schrader in the Senate dining room several years ago. We had a very nice chat. It probably meant much more to me than it did to him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Good to know that Getbig now has an official spokesman in international politics,  brutally owning politicians and causing epic meltdowns!

Why do I have the feeling Hypertrophy never mentioned his Getbig experiences when he was talking to Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina (2016-present) or New York Governor George Paki (1995-2006).

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
exactly

calling it a hoax is just fucking stupid

we definitely can't stay shut down but we can do the mask thing when in stores and other places that request it.  There is no downside to that.

I’ve not worn a mask one time. We have 7,000 employees in 36 states and not a single one has had “Covid” nor has anyone reported that they even know anyone.
It’s a fact that the death numbers are totally bogus. I have numerous medical doctor friends - some hat work ER in large cities. Four have told me that theyve been instructed to list cause of death as Covid as long as the person tests positive. One was killed in an auto accident - but official cause of death was Covid.
There hasn’t been a single case in my home city. I guess we all have superior genetics.

We get it though. You need your welfare / food stamps etc. - so you vote for whomever promises free shit.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Well if it isn't che, the little snowflake from Minnesota, lol. God you are such a pussy. This calls for yet another photo of your idol :) He died like a crying little bitch.

True, Ernesto was baby crying but Bolivians castrated him & "Che" become senorita Ernesta !.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Enforcement of social distancing stopped just as soon as the persons of color started protesting.  So, obviously Covid-19 is no longer a problem.  They must have cured it and forgot to tell us.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/12/876224115/coronavirus-second-wave-nope-were-still-stuck-in-the-first-one

Prominent forecasters are predicting a slow but steady accumulation of additional deaths between now and Oct. 1 — more than 56,000 by one estimate, around 90,000 by one another.

"We really never quite finished the first wave," says Dr. Ashish Jha, a professor of global health at Harvard University. "And it doesn't look like we are going to anytime soon."

That said, forecasters say, we could still be due for a true second wave later in the year, citing growing evidence that colder weather could lead to a surge in coronavirus cases.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
States may need to reimplement the strict social distancing measures that were put in place earlier this year if U.S. coronavirus cases rise "dramatically," a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official said Friday.

"Right now, communities are experiencing different levels of transmission occurring, as they gradually ease up onto the community mitigation efforts and gradually reopen," the CDC's deputy director for infectious diseases, Jay Butler, told reporters during a press briefing.
X

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
I dont give 2 fucks about any of the bullshit in this thread. My fucking gym may never reopen, at BEST some gyms in my whole county MAY be open BY MID AUGUST

SO FUCK YOU ALL (not everybody just the ones whose gyms are actually open already.)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I dont give 2 fucks about any of the bullshit in this thread. My fucking gym may never reopen, at BEST some gyms in my whole county MAY be open BY MID AUGUST

SO FUCK YOU ALL (not everybody just the ones whose gyms are actually open already.)
Buy your own weights for home gym use so you aren't dependent on gyms being open.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
After all the protest, let the virus run free, really who in government could care really, containment was working and lets face it the most ignorant group who shouldn't be protesting is the most at risk, the virus kills blacks and minorities at a greater percentage than whitey. They can all relax though a white guy in a lab will make a vaccine for them, but lets focus on the few white cops that go overboard as they have lost their sensitivity for black lives because at the rate black men kill each other they dont seem to care much unless or until old whitey did it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Who cares if it spreads or not or if you get it or not?

Most people who "get it" have no symptoms.  It's less than the flu, unless you're old and sick.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
It really did turn out to be a guy. I’m saying this as a previous doomer, it appeared much worse in the beginning. This was purposely blown way out of proportion by people who want a one world government.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
what are your plans to avoid these events?

I'd happily stand in line to attend, but the line will be too long.  Hard to get in because so many love Trump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I’ve not worn a mask one time. We have 7,000 employees in 36 states and not a single one has had “Covid” nor has anyone reported that they even know anyone.
It’s a fact that the death numbers are totally bogus. I have numerous medical doctor friends - some hat work ER in large cities. Four have told me that theyve been instructed to list cause of death as Covid as long as the person tests positive. One was killed in an auto accident - but official cause of death was Covid.
There hasn’t been a single case in my home city. I guess we all have superior genetics.

We get it though. You need your welfare / food stamps etc. - so you vote for whomever promises free shit.

So you're saying you've gone into stores where they've asked you to wear a mask and you haven't worn a maks?
If so then you're an asshole but I suspect you're just as much full of shit as an asshole

I have to say I'm impressed that your 7000 fellow employees were all tested and are all negative
that's what you're saying...right.   If not, then once again you're just full of shit

BTW - I've been very successfully self employed since my early so if anyone is here is on welfare or food  stamps it's likely you

Tell us who exactly is telling your doctor friends to list auto accident deaths as covid
You should be telling that to your local news rather than talking here
I'm sure they would like to know about it
Once again, I suspect you're full of shit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
My girlfriends mother 90 yrs old nursing home 5 x positive twice ,,,,I’m sure they are added to the totals overall btw she is not even remotely sick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
States may need to reimplement the strict social distancing measures that were put in place earlier this year if U.S. coronavirus cases rise "dramatically," a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official said Friday.

"Right now, communities are experiencing different levels of transmission occurring, as they gradually ease up onto the community mitigation efforts and gradually reopen," the CDC's deputy director for infectious diseases, Jay Butler, told reporters during a press briefing.

I believe Florida like Oregon have recently gone into the red zone because of rapid increases in cases of COVID-19. Oregon's reopening is at a standstill. Multnomah County's recent application to begin opening at phase I is currently on hold. Multnomah County is home to the majority of the states population. Oregon is also one of the worst states in terms of testing for the virus which means the number of people with it is likely much higher than thought.

mazrim

• Getbig V

mazrim

• Getbig V
Still amazing when you go on other message boards (reddit) you still have so many people worried about it. Mind boggling how easily everyone has been manipulated (conservative and liberal) by both this and the latest issue. Society making a mad dash to lack of commonsense/free thinkers.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Still amazing when you go on other message boards (reddit) you still have so many people worried about it. Mind boggling how easily everyone has been manipulated (conservative and liberal) by both this and the latest issue. Society making a mad dash to lack of commonsense/free thinkers.

It’s amazing how people do absolutely zero research and just believe whatever a meme or teleprompter reader tells them to think. It’s pathetic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Feels good here, gyms have been open for about a month already

che

• Getbig V
Feels good here, gyms have been open for about a month already

You must be getting huge  :o

Bevo

• Getbig V

Sorry to be the bearer of the truth and possibly disappointing news for many of you, but we are nothing on the world stage. We are just a bunch of fools standing on a soap box while everyone passes us by, giving us no notice what-so-ever.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Speak for yourself fuck face. I have been to the highest levels of government. I have made an impact. Been to DC many times, both at the Executive Branch (ever been to a White House Christmas Party and met the President?) and at DOE/DOD and currently in talks with Darpa.

On my the local level I have been talking to Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina about issues with the food supply as well as this dumb ass Covid over reaction and fraud - yes fraud.

When I lived in NY I was at a luncheon and sat next to and spoke about issues with then Governor George Pataki. He listened.

Maybe you feel impotent. See your doc about that.

Damn, getbiggers are really top of the food chain material  :o

We have a guy that wears a bunny suit that was designed by a guy that worked on the PlayStation, another that’s a bitcoin millionaire, another who had a chance to bang Carmen Electra but turned her down, And now another getbigger that was at a White House Christmas party that met the president....unreal

Bevo

• Getbig V
You must be getting huge  :o

;D Thanks Che. I think wearing a mask at all times working out has hindered a bit of my progress, but I rather be safe than sorry

che

• Getbig V
;D Thanks Che. I think wearing a mask at all times working out has hindered a bit of my progress, but I rather be safe than sorry

Indeed  Bevo , I bet your calves and forearms are gigantic

Bevo

• Getbig V
Indeed  Bevo , I bet your calves and forearms are gigantic

I’ve been doing a lot of high reps and feeders for arms, I imagine if I had Vince’s bicep machine I could add another inch on my arms, one can only dream though