Author Topic: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors  (Read 17422 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Couple brandishing an AR-15 and handgun at protestors
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2020, 04:26:39 PM »
try this for size
https://thebulwark.com/the-missouri-gun-toting-lawyers-are-screwed/

Pure utter nonsense.

Another left wing member of the so called media writing about shit he knows nothing about.

Liberalism is a sickness

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2020, 04:27:26 PM »
try this for size
https://thebulwark.com/the-missouri-gun-toting-lawyers-are-screwed/

They interviewed a constitutional lawyer in missouri who stated that the couple has a good case due to Missouri's Castle Doctrine:

"According to Findlaw.com, Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual. This means that if someone illegally enters your front porch or backyard, you can use deadly force against them without retreating first."

Wouldn't they be consider intruders due to trespassing on private property?

X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2020, 04:46:35 PM »
You are so fucking stupid you should have your skull beat flat with a shovel.

The community is PRIVATE. Meaning the homeowners pay for EVERYTHING on their side of that gate. Meaning they own the street, the sidewalks, their lawns, EVERYTHING. They pay out of pocket for police and fire protection and pay the City for sewer, water, and garbage collection.

Once the rioters (not protesters) crossed the gate entrance they were trespassing on private property in every sense of the word. It does not matter if they were supposedly going to the Mayor’s house.

There are a few things of note here: the lawyers know EXACTLY what to say, just like the hero George Zimmerman did and the rioters were fucking cowards when the gun was pointed at them.

So fuck off with your asinine comments about Portland. No one gives a flying fuck what some old dicksucking queer thinks.

There are both pros and cons of living in private gated communities. The primary function of a gated community is to restrict public access. Some have guards at the gates and/or private security companies which offer a variety of levels of service. So yeah the protesters were trespassing in the community once the entered through the gate. Homeowners within the community still have the option of calling the police. They do not have free reign to shoot trespassers.   

Who do you think pays for police and fire protection and pays the city for sewer, water, storm-drains, street and park maintenance in non-gated communities? Garbage collection is charged individually because of variables, like size of containers requested and extra hauling.  Ever hear of property taxes, levies and fees? In a non-gated community, if the sidewalk need repairs or the city decides to install sidewalks with our without parking strips, the homeowners are responsible for the maintenance there of. In new developments, the developer/builder pays for the installation of all the public services, i.e. sewers, sidewalks, streets, street lights, electricity, gas and cable lines, etc. which is incorporated into the price of the individual properties.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2020, 04:54:45 PM »
I hope these two idiot ambulance chasers get their licenses to practice law and to own guns revoked. If they were frightened because protesters were marching by their big ugly house, they should have stayed inside after they called the police. The protesters/demonstrators were en-route to the mayor's house. If anyone had anything to worry about, it would have been the mayor.

If a mob was trespassing on my property and causing damage, I wouldn't be inclined to hide inside and just hope they decide to move on. At some point it's ok to tell them to go. At what point? Trespassing and property damage. The law rightly says you don't have to sit there and take that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:31 PM »
I pray that they will come to Primes property and trespass.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2020, 05:20:43 PM »
They'll see the 'I'm on your side' sign and move on. They only attack bad people who deserves it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2020, 05:26:36 PM »

You are either drunk or even dumber than I thought because you have taken to repeating yourself in this thread. Apparently, your life is so pointless you have nothing better to do than 'pray' for bad things to happen to other people. Like am I supposed to get upset because of this? Hey buddy, pray all you want, I don't really give a shit what you do. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2020, 05:30:09 PM »
They'll see the 'I'm on your side' sign and move on. They only attack bad people who deserves it.

Reminds me of this:  https://twitter.com/InfElePro/status/1267913999515029505

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2020, 05:33:48 PM »
There are both pros and cons of living in private gated communities. The primary function of a gated community is to restrict public access. Some have guards at the gates and/or private security companies which offer a variety of levels of service. So yeah the protesters were trespassing in the community once the entered through the gate. Homeowners within the community still have the option of calling the police. They do not have free reign to shoot trespassers.   

Who do you think pays for police and fire protection and pays the city for sewer, water, storm-drains, street and park maintenance in non-gated communities? Garbage collection is charged individually because of variables, like size of containers requested and extra hauling.  Ever hear of property taxes, levies and fees? In a non-gated community, if the sidewalk need repairs or the city decides to install sidewalks with our without parking strips, the homeowners are responsible for the maintenance there of. In new developments, the developer/builder pays for the installation of all the public services, i.e. sewers, sidewalks, streets, street lights, electricity, gas and cable lines, etc. which is incorporated into the price of the individual properties.

The DID call the police first, you rancid soggy queer, wife cheating, gay fuckhead.

And you are either purposely being a fucking moron or you get your jollies trying to troll (and search the Internet for young boys). Ever stop, take the aids infested cock out of your mouth, and wonder why the area in a non-private neighborhood that contains the street, sidewalk, and utilities is called PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY?

It’s no fucking wonder why your wife died of shame.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2020, 05:35:30 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2020, 06:16:46 PM »
Ask the home owner. He said it, is a lawyer, and knows what he said can be used in court.

There's security footage from their property, surrounding neighbors, and mob footage that has hasn't been released yet.

Yeah , that's what I thought ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2020, 07:10:09 PM »
How sad for you. Surely you have better things to pray for, like you getting a brain.

yeah i'm the one that needs to get a brain, says the guy defending people that would hate him ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2020, 07:19:36 PM »
You are either drunk or even dumber than I thought because you have taken to repeating yourself in this thread. Apparently, your life is so pointless you have nothing better to do than 'pray' for bad things to happen to other people. Like am I supposed to get upset because of this? Hey buddy, pray all you want, I don't really give a shit what you do.

you defend bad people, now you think you're a good person? 

i already mentioned before the woman organizing protests in my area lives in the richest suburb and the highest ranked public school district in my state, people like you and her need these parasites to invade your safe neighborhood or maybe bully your kids in school, it's the only way you will see them for what they really are

i can't believe i felt sorry for you when jane was bullying you, some people really deserve the shit they get

E
E

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2020, 08:03:34 PM »

It's quite easy to get his residental address  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2020, 08:15:27 PM »
The DID call the police first, you rancid soggy queer, wife cheating, gay fuckhead.

And you are either purposely being a fucking moron or you get your jollies trying to troll (and search the Internet for young boys). Ever stop, take the aids infested cock out of your mouth, and wonder why the area in a non-private neighborhood that contains the street, sidewalk, and utilities is called PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY?

It’s no fucking wonder why your wife died of shame.

This conversation is over. You post in a manner that is incredibly infantile and full of irrelevant nonsense. If you'd had a valid argument you lost it in your obvious meltdown.

Shame on me for wasting my time. Shame on you for being such a jerk.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2020, 08:38:09 PM »
This conversation is over. You post in a manner that is incredibly infantile and full of irrelevant nonsense. If you'd had a valid argument you lost it in your obvious meltdown.

Shame on me for wasting my time. Shame on you for being such a jerk.

If there is any shame on you it’s for willingly getting fucked in the ass by gay strangers down at the local gloryhole while your wife was home trying to raise your subnormal kids.

Being a jerk will always beat you going out and sucking the cocks of strangers while your spouse was home dying of cancer. On the days when she’s not there and you start to miss her company, can you still taste all the warm salty jism you swallowed when you should have been home with her?

You are easily the sickest most disgusting piece of shit on this board for the things you’ve done, yet you lecture on how society should act, like a typical liberal hypocrite

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2020, 08:42:42 PM »
   in different time some of the protestors might have been /are / will be their clients but would you really want a lawyer touting a guns in lieu of calling the cops.
Yes. When seconds matter, police are only minutes away.
Defund police!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2020, 08:49:58 PM »
Yes. When seconds matter, police are only minutes away.
Defund police!

Yeah, or sit in your home unarmed until the rioters kill you, your family, and burn your house down because some fucking liberal weirdo in some sanctuary city shithole demands that you do so...or you’re a racist.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2020, 09:48:38 PM »
i can't believe i felt sorry for you when jane was bullying you, some people really deserve the shit they get

E

This.

Now i hope and pray that Jane starts again, and that the old soggy critter gets a "visit" by some diversity.
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2020, 01:14:01 AM »
Watch this video:

Speaking of home protection..... FN Five-seveN semi-automatic pistol

https://twitter.com/chinesedeath/status/1278121921541033989

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2020, 01:14:36 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2020, 02:27:06 AM »
Come on, I think Prime is trolling. There is no way he can actually be okay with people breaking down a gate and trespassing onto private property.

If I'd posted that I was okay with a mob of protesters breaking down a gate and trespassing onto private property, I'd be trolling. But that's not what I posted. That's what people here on Getbig who make assumptions about my position of various issues would like to believe I posted. I posted that Mr. and Mrs McCloskey's response wrong as well. And guess what? I am not a lawyer and yet apparently what they did is against the law in their state. This suggests two things. One is that as attorneys, they should have known the law and if the did an chose to break it then they must have been a lot more frightened then they appeared to be in the video.

Most of the gated communities in West Linn, OR, of which there are several, don't have gates to keep pedestrians out, just gates to keep vehicles out.  I don't think any of them have guards at those gates. I also don't recall seeing no trespassing signs at those entrances. One does have a large bronze statue of two rearing horses and a fountain though. I don't believe these gates extend across the sidewalks, but I'd need to drive by to be sure.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2020, 02:31:59 AM »
If there is any shame on you it’s for willingly getting fucked in the ass by gay strangers down at the local gloryhole while your wife was home trying to raise your subnormal kids.

Being a jerk will always beat you going out and sucking the cocks of strangers while your spouse was home dying of cancer. On the days when she’s not there and you start to miss her company, can you still taste all the warm salty jism you swallowed when you should have been home with her?

You are easily the sickest most disgusting piece of shit on this board for the things you’ve done, yet you lecture on how society should act, like a typical liberal hypocrite

thank you walter!
excellent post about the soggy freak
fucking oddball he is  ???

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2020, 02:44:21 AM »
If I'd posted that I was okay with a mob of protesters breaking down a gate and trespassing onto private property, I'd be trolling. But that's not what I posted. That's what people here on Getbig who make assumptions about my position of various issues would like to believe I posted. I posted that Mr. and Mrs McCloskey's response wrong as well. And guess what? I am not a lawyer and yet apparently what they did is against the law in their state. This suggests two things. One is that as attorneys, they should have known the law and if the did an chose to break it then they must have been a lot more frightened then they appeared to be in the video.

Most of the gated communities in West Linn, OR, of which there are several, don't have gates to keep pedestrians out, just gates to keep vehicles out.  I don't think any of them have guards at those gates. I also don't recall seeing no trespassing signs at those entrances. One does have a large bronze statue of two rearing horses and a fountain though. I don't believe these gates extend across the sidewalks, but I'd need to drive by to be sure.

You are fucking full of shit...

You walk through an open or closed gate onto private property, it's tresspass!