Author Topic: How to Act when Held at Gunpoint  (Read 3805 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: How to Act when Held at Gunpoint
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2020, 08:34:21 AM »
LOL @ a white robber robbing a black guy.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2020, 08:47:40 AM »
Fuck are you talking about.

MENA-Migrants are primitive animals, which is why these handbooks were made.

They come to Europe and gangrape and assault people on the daily.

If we had an influx of migrants from Japan, Australia or Spain instead of MENA , none of this would even be necessary.

He probably is turned on by it all..wants a cock in his ass. typical liberal queer

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2020, 08:50:12 AM »
Only a time machine can fix this mess at this point.
or a bullet in the head

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2020, 09:07:28 AM »
He probably is turned on by it all..wants a cock in his ass. typical liberal queer

Truth!
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2020, 09:10:11 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2020, 08:29:47 PM »
"I think" Seems like you made this up.

Stop communicating with you, you stupid old White male-hating fuck.  Go and die already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2020, 08:37:46 PM »
Stop communicating with you, you stupid old White male-hating fuck.  Go and die already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

Bless your heart Matt C, you finally snapped from that old gargoyle cocksukker’s stupidity.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2020, 08:55:37 PM »
Sigh.

First off, I responded to Matt's post in which he said, "I think......." and followed it with, "you can't make this up" which implies he knows it is a fact. I pointed out the conflict in those two remarks. You cannot think you know something  and then say you know it for a fact. It has to be one way or the other.

If this is too obscure for you, it's okay. Like I said, it was a response directed at Matt.

Listen to me, you old fuck.  You are the ONLY human being on the planet who I wake up hoping to read a RIP thread for.  2020 has been crazy, and it would be nice to receive some good news for a change.

The reason I said "I THINK" is because I didn't know if it was Denmark or Norway that administered classes to migrants giving them providing them with pamphlets and giving them lectures instructing them how to not rape women in order to receive their welfare checks.

And the fact that you - you sick fuck - are more concerned about offending these migrant men who disproportionately commit rape against women THAN THE WOMEN BEING RAPED, makes you worse than human to me.  You are worse than an animal.

Condoning the rape of women by migrants.  How do you live with yourself you White-hating piece of shit?

Although I may lay in wait hoping for you to die, I would never encourage you to commit suicide, because I don't want to know that I directly resulted in someone's death.  But I hope some others on here are doing it.

I usually ignore all of your posts anyway.  They just make me angry.  I don't associate nor want anything to do with bigoted White male-hating wastes of skin, who then tell me it's wrong to judge people based on what race they are in.

It's 11:55pm here.

Good night.

PS - don't bother replying if your intention is for me to read it.  As I will not be reading any of your posts from now on.  I almost never do, but accidentally did today.  I resent having done so.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2020, 09:01:10 PM »
Not sure what to do about the Nazi issue. Never met one other than Matt Canning

I appreciate the compliment, but I won't be reading any of your posts after tonight.  Just finishing reading this thread in its entirety.

Big thanks to Kwon for verifying what I KNEW FOR A FACT to be true, but was uncertain as to which country/countries it involved.

Liberal communist assholes always demand a ridiculous amount of proof, and for complete perfect spelling and grammar, which is why I ignore them.  The nerve of that fuck Prime to even most here.  Boggles my mind.  He is the only person I like seeing people make feel unwelcome here.  I despite White male-haters, ESPECIALLY when the person who despises White males is himself a White male.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2020, 09:18:01 PM »
^This little pussy has really come unglued tonight^.
Sissy. Prime would eat your lunch.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2020, 12:23:44 AM »
I appreciate the compliment, but I won't be reading any of your posts after tonight.  Just finishing reading this thread in its entirety.

Big thanks to Kwon for verifying what I KNEW FOR A FACT to be true, but was uncertain as to which country/countries it involved.

Liberal communist assholes always demand a ridiculous amount of proof, and for complete perfect spelling and grammar, which is why I ignore them.  The nerve of that fuck Prime to even most here.  Boggles my mind.  He is the only person I like seeing people make feel unwelcome here.  I despite White male-haters, ESPECIALLY when the person who despises White males is himself a White male.

Indeed, people like Prime are the worst.

I wouldn't piss on Prime if he was burning.
Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2020, 04:43:45 AM »

...once you have managed to disarm the robber.....

🏆

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2020, 04:47:35 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2020, 09:33:35 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2020, 10:48:55 AM »

It seems like you are having a bad day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2020, 10:52:24 AM »
Indeed, people like Prime are the worst.

I wouldn't piss on Prime if he was burning.

That's good. I rather burn than have your foul piss get anywhere near me. I bet you'd piss yourself if someone threw a match on you.