Author Topic: Luke Sandoe Allegedly Died of a Heart Attack.  (Read 4946 times)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
Re: Luke Sandoe Allegedly Died of a Heart Attack.
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2020, 07:23:20 AM »
Did you read my post dipshit?

His family didn't dispute suicide as COD until now, they have provided no evidence of "heart failure" added to that heart failure is a very broad term .....

If they have proof he died of heart failure simply post a coroners report/autopsy to disprove the suicide. But they won't because the report will say something like "death resulted from heart failure due to asphyxiation, overdose etc" ....

Some fucking dumbasses getting around.

there was no proof he committed suicide other then what his "friends" report.  If you are about to commit suicide,you would leave a note behind or something,  Overdose on party drugs like cocaine is a different story.  I guess luke and Epstein are one of the anomaly's to commit suicide without notice except the people around him lol
I

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2020, 07:27:44 AM »
there was no proof he committed suicide other then what his "friends" report.  If you are about to commit suicide,you would leave a note behind or something,  Overdose on party drugs like cocaine is a different story.  I guess luke and Epstein are one of the anomaly's to commit suicide without notice except the people around him lol

Meh, the note thing is not always the case and doesn’t really strengthen your case.  If this helps the family cope, so be it but it doesn’t change what happened.  Few competitors I know shed some light on this recently and the original story seems to be the truth. 

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2020, 07:50:40 AM »
Meh, the note thing is not always the case and doesn’t really strengthen your case.  If this helps the family cope, so be it but it doesn’t change what happened.  Few competitors I know shed some light on this recently and the original story seems to be the truth.

i guess thats true, i just find it hard to believe he got depressed and offed himself,  he became a big star recently, until then, no one knew who he was
I

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2020, 07:55:13 AM »
i guess thats true, i just find it hard to believe he got depressed and offed himself,  he became a big star recently, until then, no one knew who he was

My youngest brother took his own life.  He didn't leave a note and prior to blowing his brains out and did not show any signs of being suicidal.  He had been a meth addict but was clean (autopsy report) when he took his life.

Sandoe was also a drug addict with steroids and the like. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 07:58:48 AM »
Why are people with genetic heart defects so drawn to bodybuilding? A real head scratcher.

Its the same with liver and kidney disease...

amazing coincidence

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2020, 08:10:01 AM »
First Dallas and now Luke, clearly there is a pattern  here as someone else mentioned.
Aaron and his shady Red CON Artists turned Dallas into a Frankenstein. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with Luke. I remember when Dallas died,  he (Aaron) created the "Dallas McCarver foundation" which raised close to $50,000. He called it a Non-profit but the status was never applied nor approved. Legally an org can't take money until the foundation status is approved. The Foundation was set up up in the names of  Aaron, Dallas's GF, and one of Aaron's employee named Eduardo AFAIK. Dallas's family were nowhere in it. When word got out - Aaron threatened Nick S&P with a libel suit if he didn't take his IG posts down.

Scumbags gonna Scumbag.
Sleazy as hell.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2020, 08:13:00 AM »
My youngest brother took his own life.  He didn't leave a note and prior to blowing his brains out and did not show any signs of being suicidal.  He had been a meth addict but was clean (autopsy report) when he took his life.

Sandoe was also a drug addict with steroids and the like.

sorry to hear that, METH is a different breed of drugs on its own and i wouldn't wish that addiction even on my worst enemy
I

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2020, 08:14:33 AM »
Fouad and that Chow guy intimated that Luke was involved
with rec drugs. And that other unmentioned factors made them absolutely certain it was suicide. It could be a suicide note, or dying in a way he had hinted at previously, who knows.

I would bet it was suicide, no reason to make it up, especially since suicide is looked down upon. Toxicology report would be interesting. My guess is there were narcotics in his system and the drugs led to heart failure.

Singerman posted as the story broke that is wasn't suicide. In all caps.
He smoked pot like it was coffee. Every day before bed he said if I remember right. So that leads me to believe he took lightly on rec drugs aswell.

Not to mention being on tren and all that other stuff that is known to affect your psyche.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 09:45:06 AM »
He smoked pot like it was coffee. Every day before bed he said if I remember right. So that leads me to believe he took lightly on rec drugs aswell.

Not to mention being on tren and all that other stuff that is known to affect your psyche.

His friends has said he had "problems" even before bodybuilding. A couple of years ago I read somewhere that Luke said he couldn't use tren due to psych issues. Whether completely true or not it means he was someone who was "sensitive" mentally. When he died it was also mentioned, I think he even talked about it on some podcast (?), that he had just started taking antidepressants.
It is known that when initiating antidepressant use suicide risk actually goes up. It's like inhibitions from the depression
lift and you suddenly get the strength to act upon suicidal ideations, you may act impulsively. Now I have no idea what is what here or Luke's mindset - just my thoughts.

It's not necessarily so that drug users think lightly of drug use, or that they don't understand the risks, it may be that
drug use seems like one of the only viable ways to survive mental torment. It can actually be a completely rational way to regulate mood. Not necessarily good, especially long term, but rational.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2020, 11:41:22 AM »
Abusing rec drugs when you have depression can leave people in a hole that they feel they can't get out of, a lot of people take their lives at that low point when all they have to do is wait for the brain chemistry to rebalance, the trouble is with long term abuse and a disposition to depression, it doesn't or it does less so everytime, leaving the user or addict worse off, like others here i unfortunately have first hand experience through a family member, its heart breaking, I hope your brother Scott found the peace in death that escaped him in life, truly heart breaking i suffer similar.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »
The true reason for his demise...Covid.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »
so this is a dig at Dead Con 1 and Singerman basically

100% - supplement companies supply their athletes with all the gear then need. Deadcon1, as long as the Ferrari payment is made . ..

J

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2020, 05:40:24 AM »
100% - supplement companies supply their athletes with all the gear then need. Deadcon1, as long as the Ferrari payment is made . ..

J

;D