Author Topic: African American  (Read 2966 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: African American
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2020, 10:42:16 PM »

G_Thang, What country are you originally from and what do you believe your ethnic percentages are?

Afro-Cuban Father (Think Erislandy Lara)  White Cuban Mother (Think Gloria Estefan).

My sibling and I are probably 60(w)/40(b) if we did a reliable DNA test.  Obvious, my father isn't from the continent so he can't contibute 50% black.

Raised as Afro-American in Louisiana, based on community, schooling, social life, and marriages.  That's how integration and mixing works.

No affiliation with Mexicans and Dominicans.

Soledad wins a Latin Journalism Award.  Mexicans say she couldn't possibly be black.  Phuck Mexicans!  Sorry, they think everything Latin/Hispanic revolves around them bc of their numbers in the US

Afro-Cuban Mother!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2020, 11:43:51 PM »
Afro-Cuban Father (Think Erislandy Lara)  White Cuban Mother (Think Gloria Estefan).

My sibling and I are probably 60(w)/40(b) if we did a reliable DNA test.  Obvious, my father isn't from the continent so he can't contibute 50% black.

Raised as Afro-American in Louisiana, based on community, schooling, social life, and marriages.  That's how integration and mixing works.

No affiliation with Mexicans and Dominicans.

Soledad wins a Latin Journalism Award.  Mexicans say she couldn't possibly be black.  Phuck Mexicans!  Sorry, they think everything Latin/Hispanic revolves around them bc of their numbers in the US

Afro-Cuban Mother!

Who is the lady on the left in the first pic?
Q

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2020, 11:50:31 PM »
Who is the lady on the left in the first pic?

Soledad O’Brien

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2020, 01:04:58 AM »
Q

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2020, 03:51:14 AM »
Anti-racism and anti-racist groups are anti-white groups. They are happy to validate every ethnic group except whites.