Author Topic: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??  (Read 3699 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??
« on: September 10, 2020, 10:17:05 AM »
Holy shit, one intimidating MoFo.. :D

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: How would you react if you met this guy outside in the dark...??
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 10:27:37 AM »
Assuming of course we can actually see him in the dark?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 10:36:50 AM »
If I ran across this guy outside in the dark in this condition  it would be safe to assume that he was recently dropped off after a g4p that he was short changed or stiffed on. Being shoved out of a limo into a back alley left him dazed, confused and penniless.

The poor confused tier 5 “stud” would just be looking for a little help. I’d offer him some encouragement and continue on my way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 10:49:35 AM »

If he ran for more than 5 steps in any direction he would have a heart attack and keel over.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 10:53:46 AM »
Intimidating?? To who? Muscle-men are the worst athletes, fighters, cardio people. A brisk walk in a circle would drop the clown useless.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 11:18:54 AM »
Just wait for him to smile and knock his teeth out.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 11:22:33 AM »
If he ran for more than 5 steps in any direction he would have a heart attack and keel over.

;D

This guy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.  I find it funny how people think these huge bodybuilders can actually fight.  There are some videos of these big dudes trying to spar with people and it's hilarious.

Just keep side stepping and watch them gas out.  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 12:38:50 PM »
Just wait for him to smile and knock his teeth out.

Hahaha

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 12:58:39 PM »
I would question the decisions I have made in life than landed me outside in the dark with a mostly naked dude in a thong.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 01:02:58 PM »
There’s nothing that a couple of pieces of citrus couldn’t fix

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 01:14:49 PM »

Remember that rotund Jewish supplement mogul who posts on Getbig, who you told me I met?  It would be hard to miss him in the dark.  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 01:21:52 PM »

I don't know whether it's the mirror, the equipment, or the gear... but that place has a tendency to make everyone look the same

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 01:30:18 PM »
:D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 01:34:12 PM »
id step back 20 feet and watch him gas out trying to walk to me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 01:35:43 PM »

I would tell him I am not interested in Gay4Pay and that he should try his scam elsewhere.

There's absolutely NOTHING intimidating about a professional bodybuilder or any man, for that matter, that has all that size. None of it translates into a physically intimidating quality. This is not a professional fighter, he isn't a criminal and he certainly wouldn't have the stamina to jog for more than a minute.

This is a walking heart attack in the making. One surge in blood pressure and he will share a hospital room with Flex Wheeler.

I would say this to him, "Haven't you had enough with the syringes, plastic trophies and fanfare from homosexuals looking to have you pose naked for them?" "You can't win anymore. You're done."

Then I would walk away humming "Everything she wants" from Wham!

"1"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 01:36:50 PM »
Remember that rotund Jewish supplement mogul who posts on Getbig, who you told me I met?  It would be hard to miss him in the dark.  ;D

Haha Even if couldn't see him you’d smell the fat stinking cunt and hear his heavy breathing

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
Intimidating?? To who? Muscle-men are the worst athletes, fighters, cardio people. A brisk walk in a circle would drop the clown useless.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 04:46:09 PM »
It is incredible what today's drugs can do.  Everyone has the same bloated muscle. Really is an amazing photo but that can't be healthy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2020, 05:09:45 PM »
Say what you want, but size and strength is an advantage in a fight. Fighting is movement, and if movement is aided by a large amount of horsepower, that’s ... an advantage.

Size, well, providing it’s capable of even modest mobility, can allow one to absorb considerable punishment. Like a battleship or tank.

As far as “gassing out”, largely this only matters in combat sports.

In all my years being involved in, and being witness to, altercations, I’ve never seen anything of a serious/potentially dangerous nature exceed 30-45 seconds. Usually it’s broken up much before this. And if it isn’t, and the scrap continues, each combatant has very little skill, athleticism, strength, or scrapping ability.

(If you have something, you’ll either “win”, or inflict damage, within this window.)

They’ll just gradually give up, equally, and be on their way. Spouting a few closing “fuck-you-goof” remarks.

If someone is dramatically larger and more strong/powerful than you, hopefully you can achieve a knockout or choke-out, otherwise you’ll likely be injured.

Being a trained fighter gives advantage, just like strength and size.

Case by case.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2020, 05:21:10 PM »
I would ask him to go through the rest of the compulsory pushes then just push his fighting for breath gassed out stupid ass on the floor

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2020, 05:46:47 PM »
I would tell him I am not interested in Gay4Pay and that he should try his scam elsewhere.

There's absolutely NOTHING intimidating about a professional bodybuilder or any man, for that matter, that has all that size. None of it translates into a physically intimidating quality. This is not a professional fighter, he isn't a criminal and he certainly wouldn't have the stamina to jog for more than a minute.

This is a walking heart attack in the making. One surge in blood pressure and he will share a hospital room with Flex Wheeler.

I would say this to him, "Haven't you had enough with the syringes, plastic trophies and fanfare from homosexuals looking to have you pose naked for them?" "You can't win anymore. You're done."

Then I would walk away humming "Everything she wants" from Wham!

"1"

It's really too bad. When I was a kid and saw someone jacked I'd be in awe. Nowadays with the level it has gone to and the drug secret is out it's just become a freak show. No matter what anyone thinks about the end result the fact is that it takes a lot of discipline and sacrifice to achieve that level of muscular size. Your whole life revolves around your body. And it's not easy stabbing yourself several times a day with needles. The average person cries at the once a year flu shot. But the sad truth is also nobody cares except other cult members. Not only don't they care they just shake their heads and mock them. Nobody but the cult is impressed. I keep thinking about that poor muscle head I saw strolling through the mall with his string tank and tiny spandex shorts just being heckled by teenagers. I actually felt kind of sorry for him.

Bigbychoice keeps saying I look like a concentration camp victim or marathon runner, Um, OK, but I at least can walk in public and not get jeered. Maybe even the full length of the mall without passing out or sucking wind.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2020, 03:54:16 AM »
It's really too bad. When I was a kid and saw someone jacked I'd be in awe. Nowadays with the level it has gone to and the drug secret is out it's just become a freak show. No matter what anyone thinks about the end result the fact is that it takes a lot of discipline and sacrifice to achieve that level of muscular size. Your whole life revolves around your body. And it's not easy stabbing yourself several times a day with needles. The average person cries at the once a year flu shot. But the sad truth is also nobody cares except other cult members. Not only don't they care they just shake their heads and mock them. Nobody but the cult is impressed. I keep thinking about that poor muscle head I saw strolling through the mall with his string tank and tiny spandex shorts just being heckled by teenagers. I actually felt kind of sorry for him.

Bigbychoice keeps saying I look like a concentration camp victim or marathon runner, Um, OK, but I at least can walk in public and not get jeered. Maybe even the full length of the mall without passing out or sucking wind.
This is so true.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2020, 09:26:51 AM »
Offer him $20 for his soiled posing trunks

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2020, 09:59:17 AM »
Offer him $20 for his soiled posing trunks
And another $20 for his autograph.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2020, 10:33:25 AM »
Look at his muscles!!!! Why doesnt he go into UFC? Hed beat everyone