Author Topic: Goodrum's Sportbook...Business No 1431....Dry Run Today....Check it Out  (Read 8123 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Goodrum's Sportbook...Business No 1431....Dry Run Today....Check it Out
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2020, 12:09:23 PM »
I actually blame myself. I honestly think that Vince is similar to Genova.

Although Genova has made far more money being "slow" as Goodrum has made being a "business man".

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Re: Goodrum's Sportbook...Business No 1431....Coming Soon
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2020, 01:06:22 PM »
That was his problem he could only make phones... No other things could he do well, like using common sense to treat his cancer.
[/quote
He had pancreatic cancer dude.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2020, 01:14:55 PM »
You have life Dsymorphia. Let us help you.

I like the phrase. Well played..

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2020, 09:02:01 PM »

Very costly picture frame too  :D

It's a map of what was the the Maryland Territory from 1752.  I bought it for 5 dollars at a Goodwill because while it isnt 250 years old..I realized that it was from a teacher's lesson book from the early 20th century.  I think it's cool to look at something produced over a 100 years ago. ..that's where I see the value
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2020, 09:04:35 PM »

It's a map of what was the the Maryland Territory from 1752.  I bought it for 5 dollars at a Goodwill because while it isnt 250 years old..I realized that it was from a teacher's lesson book from the early 20th century.  I think it's cool to look at something produced over a 100 years ago. ..that's where I see the value
You live in a trailer. Let us help you.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2020, 09:09:12 PM »
Congratulations Vince! I'm excited for you my friend and wish you the very best in this new endeavor.

Also, I really like this picture you have up, it screams of a man that's "all business".

Keep up the strong hustle my man. Vince is the king of having multiple streams of income via side hustles. Heck, while we sleep, Vince's money machine is generating money all night long.

"1"

Never knew Goodrum had an extra knuckle.

Not a man you'd wanna get fisted by. No homo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2020, 04:47:44 PM »
You live in a trailer. Let us help you.

There's nothing that you can help me with.   I have a very nice home, an office, and this year because of COV-19, my income this year is currently a little over 110k.   Its kind of ridiculous of you Shizzo to even think that you measure up to me physically or financially along with your embarrassing history of sucking a man's dick for attention on Getbig and then getting thrown off here until you begged Ron to let you back on. 

Your problem is that you are lazy and choose to criticize people such as myself getting shit done rather than actually being something other than a bump on the log.   You are still a loser, Shitzo and never will be in my dimension
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2020, 04:59:25 PM »
Ouch! Vinnie-mac laying the smack down on Shizzo,

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2020, 05:15:27 PM »

There's nothing that you can help me with.   I have a very nice home, an office, and this year because of COV-19, my income this year is currently a little over 110k.   Its kind of ridiculous of you Shizzo to even think that you measure up to me physically or financially along with your embarrassing history of sucking a man's dick for attention on Getbig and then getting thrown off here until you begged Ron to let you back on. 

Your problem is that you are lazy and choose to criticize people such as myself getting shit done rather than actually being something other than a bump on the log.   You are still a loser, Shitzo and never will be in my dimension

Shitso - Vince just pulled a DA and spit in your face.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2020, 06:02:30 PM »

Nothing in this post is remotely true.

Except for Shizzo smoking manpole.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2020, 06:13:26 PM »
Dry Run means to test out something for stability you blockhead.  In any event, it beats stocking shelves and running a cash register at Walmart like you do.  😃

Is that really what Shizzo does for a living? I don’t begrudge any man for earning an honest living - but I do feel kind of bad for fckn with him now. Shizzo knows he is obese and probably doesn’t get much respect at all in real life - so he comes to GB desperately hoping to create the illusion of friends and of being interesting. That’s why he tries so insanely hard to create threads that will get replies.

Shizzo - I am not being a dick - I apologize man. Seriously though man - it’s NEVER too late to reinvent yourself. You CAN lose that fat and could build some muscle. If you message me - no shit I will help you. 25 years ago after a divorce and losing a 2 VERY profitable businesses and going into hundreds of
Thousand in debt - I was a wreck.
I don’t do this for a living or anything, but I have helped dozens of my team - sometimes when I hire and sometimes just when they go through a rough patch.

First thing though is you have to humble yourself and realize that you have zero room to bust Vinces balls. He is at least trying to improve his lot in life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2020, 06:20:30 PM »

Is that really what Shizzo does for a living? I don’t begrudge any man for earning an honest living - but I do feel kind of bad for fckn with him now. Shizzo knows he is obese and probably doesn’t get much respect at all in real life - so he comes to GB desperately hoping to create the illusion of friends and of being interesting. That’s why he tries so insanely hard to create threads that will get replies.

Shizzo - I am not being a dick - I apologize man. Seriously though man - it’s NEVER too late to reinvent yourself. You CAN lose that fat and could build some muscle. If you message me - no shit I will help you. 25 years ago after a divorce and losing a 2 VERY profitable businesses and going into hundreds of
Thousand in debt - I was a wreck.
I don’t do this for a living or anything, but I have helped dozens of my team - sometimes when I hire and sometimes just when they go through a rough patch.

First thing though is you have to humble yourself and realize that you have zero room to bust Vinces balls. He is at least trying to improve his lot in life.

You actually believe Goodrum?

Either that or you just posted the lamest trolling for cock this board has ever seen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2020, 07:11:37 PM »

Either that or you just posted the lamest trolling for cock this board has ever seen.

He said he worked there when he was defending his stupid fake car crashes.  I honestly dont give a shit where he works now but I'd doubt he's moved up beyond stockboy
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2020, 07:42:54 PM »

He said he worked there when he was defending his stupid fake car crashes.  I honestly dont give a shit where he works now but I'd doubt he's moved up beyond stockboy

Goodrum on your best day you’re the brokeass, gay black, dumber version of Shizzo.

Shizzo is a failure because he’s a drunk.

You’re a failure because you’re a failure.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2020, 08:02:10 PM »
Goodrum on your best day you’re the brokeass, gay black, dumber version of Shizzo.

Hahaha...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2020, 08:18:48 PM »

So - does Shizzo stock shelves at Walmart or not? I definitely don’t believe everything Goodrum says - like his income being 110k thus far - I would bet my life that is more like his total revenue NOT profit.

I just didn’t think it was too crazy to believe that Shizzo was a store clerk.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2020, 09:32:02 PM »
So - does Shizzo stock shelves at Walmart or not? I definitely don’t believe everything Goodrum says - like his income being 110k thus far - I would bet my life that is more like his total revenue NOT profit.

I just didn’t think it was too crazy to believe that Shizzo was a store clerk.

Cov-19....medical supply business.  It's not the way I want to make money for sick and dying people but here we are
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2020, 09:33:41 PM »

Somebody s little jealous...lol
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2020, 11:14:49 PM »
I actually blame myself. I honestly think that Vince is similar to Genova.

Although Genova has made far more money being "slow" as Goodrum has made being a "business man".

KING OF KINGS!

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2020, 11:38:46 PM »

Started selling CBD's on my website, Budget Medical Supply at www.budgetmedicalsupply. com
  Doing quite well actually.  Not getting into cannabis as I dont reside in legal state

All I see these days people selling CBD’s  ::)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2020, 06:32:40 AM »

I know your style is no holds barred and that's ok but how come you dislike Vince so much? I get it partly cos he can annoy the fuck out of me, especially when he acts like a know-it-all but says some seriously dumb shit. Other than that though is he really that bad? At least he works and is trying to hustle his way up in the world. Anyway, interesting to hear your thoughts.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2020, 06:50:47 AM »
KING OF KINGS!

More "Kang of Kangz"...'n' sheit.  ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2020, 07:45:18 AM »
KING OF KINGS!

Vince is like a "baller of the single-wides"!!

Jokes aside, good bloke.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »
I know your style is no holds barred and that's ok but how come you dislike Vince so much? I get it partly cos he can annoy the fuck out of me, especially when he acts like a know-it-all but says some seriously dumb shit. Other than that though is he really that bad? At least he works and is trying to hustle his way up in the world. Anyway, interesting to hear your thoughts.

Goodrum is one of those people who are 100% full of bullshit about everything in their life (XFACTOR).

He thinks he is smarter than everyone else, when really he has the IQ of a cow turd (TBOMBZ).

His incessant job scams are nothing more than him trying to keep his fat lazy black ass from ever working a real job (TBOMBZ).

I don’t “hate” Goodrum, he is too insignificant for that level of effort on my part. I think it’s more akin to me having a barbecue and a beer with Melvin and we overlook our disagreements and my White Superiority. In that scenario, Goodrum would be the firewood.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2020, 09:21:23 AM »
Goodrum is one of those people who are 100% full of bullshit about everything in their life (XFACTOR).

He thinks he is smarter than everyone else, when really he has the IQ of a cow turd (TBOMBZ).

His incessant job scams are nothing more than him trying to keep his fat lazy black ass from ever working a real job (TBOMBZ).

I don’t “hate” Goodrum, he is too insignificant for that level of effort on my part. I think it’s more akin to me having a barbecue and a beer with Melvin and we overlook our disagreements and my White Superiority. In that scenario, Goodrum would be the firewood.

Hahaha