Author Topic: Boom!  (Read 1901 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Boom!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 02:45:00 PM »
Also those jeans look like something primemuscle would wear.

You're right. I sometimes wear similar jeans to these. Is there something wrong with them?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »
You're right. I sometimes wear similar jeans to these. Is there something wrong with them?

Post a picture of you in them jeans doing a similar pose. No homo

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 03:47:54 PM »

Post a homo in them doing a similar picture. No jeans
Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 03:49:41 PM »
Most people inhale through their nose and exhale through their mouth. He may be less concerned with protecting himself than with passing germs and viruses to other folks. At the L.A. Fitness where I have been going lately, masks are required at all times. When I start fogging my glasses or doing something that requires a bigger intake of air, like squats, I pull the mask down off my nose in order to breathe better.
But is he sexual?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 05:01:51 PM »
Most people inhale through their nose and exhale through their mouth. He may be less concerned with protecting himself than with passing germs and viruses to other folks. At the L.A. Fitness where I have been going lately, masks are required at all times. When I start fogging my glasses or doing something that requires a bigger intake of air, like squats, I pull the mask down off my nose in order to breathe better.

7 Reasons Why Breathing Improperly Is Destroying Your Health

If you want to look and feel your best, you have to breathe through your nose.
https://carnivoreaurelius.com/breathwork/