Author Topic: Are China & Russia quietly trying to form a coup against the U.S. dollar?  (Read 5198 times)

RK

• Getbig III
Re: Are China & Russia quietly trying to form a coup against the U.S. dollar?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2020, 01:46:23 PM »
 On 1 dollar in Russia I can buy 100% juice 1 liter

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Are China & Russia quietly trying to form coup against the U.S. dollar?
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2020, 01:51:49 PM »
What u can buy on 1 dollar in US? Tell me! Then I will tell you what I can buy on 78 rubles in Russia

Rus Vikings could buy around US $ 0.75  ;D

But YOU are NYET Rus Viking !.

OBW, how is dead Iranian general  ;D ( & his 72 virgins).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2020, 01:52:52 PM »
You sell if you cant rent. Or remodel. Any property even in in bad areas will fetch atleast 80k... Excluding detroit

You’re very dumb.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2020, 01:54:46 PM »
What u can buy on 1 dollar in US? Tell me! Then I will tell you what I can buy on 78 rubles in Russia

There are stores here where everything inside costs $1.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2020, 01:56:39 PM »
1mr what is your suggestion to protect against the oncoming depression?

I think your posts have been spot on, the Chinese buying up the country is the idea that scares me the most.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2020, 02:01:15 PM »

How is the quality of life and standard of living for most people in Russia?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2020, 03:46:57 PM »
It's really sad how ignorant he is and what's even more sad is how he content he is being such a loser. By his thinking why don't we just print a 1,000 trillion dollars and make everybody a millionaire? In fact, why don't we keep printing enough paper and make everyone in the world a millionaire? Or even billionaires?

It's really how much paper money we can produce that determines the wealth of a nation and not the goods and services a society produces.  ::)

It reminds me when my nephew was a little kid, he once asked me, why don't we just make all houses cost only a dollar? That way everyone will get to have a house.

I have a friend who thinks like this, "why do we have to pay rent when the houses are already built?" and other similar childish things. He even started a political party and I've seen him downtown on the street trying to get people interested. He's on FB and different forums preaching and railing against the banks, saying how the workday should be slashed to 4 hours max with the same pay and so on :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2020, 03:47:23 PM »
I say if China gives us a hard time we default on what we owe them.  Just them.  You think the Chinese are scamming the U.S.A.?  We are scamming them!  We borrowed dollars from them yesterday and will pay them back with tomorrow's inflated dollars, which are worth less.  It's the best scam going.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2020, 04:05:26 PM »
100 bucks is a hundred bucks.

A hundred bucks today is not worth the same hundred bucks a year ago, nor will it be the same 100 bucks a year from today.

The only thing constant is your life. You are in the same position that you are in now five years ago, and will be in the same position five years from now except fatter.

When it comes to picture wars, you always have to post photoshopped pics. I just post an untouched picture of you, a picture that you originally took and posted yourself, and that is all that is needed to elicit laughter and ridicule.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2020, 04:14:53 PM »

Show us what kind of car you drive, what kind of house you live in, what kind of appliances you have... in other words, your standard of living versus the average middle class in America.

How much paper it takes to obtain goods and services is not in and of itself relevant. You're using Shizzo type thinking. You may very well be right that the Russian equivalent of a U.S. dollar buys much more in Russia then the U.S. but the average yearly income in Russia is around the equivalent to $6,600 in the U.S. An average America can move to Russia and find himself quite wealthy.

Russia's Annual Household Income per Capita reached 6,533.936 USD in Dec 2019, compared with the previous value of 6,353.084 USD in Dec 2018.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/russia/annual-household-income-per-capita#:~:text=Russia's%20Annual%20Household%20Income%20per,6%2C353.084%20USD%20in%20Dec%202018.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2020, 04:17:50 PM »
I have a friend who thinks like this, "why do we have to pay rent when the houses are already built?" and other similar childish things. He even started a political party and I've seen him downtown on the street trying to get people interested. He's on FB and different forums preaching and railing against the banks, saying how the workday should be slashed to 4 hours max with the same pay and so on :D

LOL! It's truly amazing how clueless some people are. I really wonder what kind of families they come from and how they were raised. You should ask him why he doesn't start the same business that he works for except hiring people to do the same job in half the hours for the same pay.

It's always easy to tell other people how things should be when you don't have to do it yourself. Just like those environmentalists. We should eliminate fossil fuels and run the world on just air and water power. OK, that would be good. Now tell us how?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2020, 04:44:48 PM »
Show us what kind of car you drive, what kind of house you live in, what kind of appliances you have... in other words, your standard of living versus the average middle class in America.

How much paper it takes to obtain goods and services is not in and of itself relevant. You're using Shizzo type thinking. You may very well be right that the Russian equivalent of a U.S. dollar buys much more in Russia then the U.S. but the average yearly income in Russia is around the equivalent to $6,600 in the U.S. An average America can move to Russia and find himself quite wealthy.

Russia's Annual Household Income per Capita reached 6,533.936 USD in Dec 2019, compared with the previous value of 6,353.084 USD in Dec 2018.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/russia/annual-household-income-per-capita#:~:text=Russia's%20Annual%20Household%20Income%20per,6%2C353.084%20USD%20in%20Dec%202018.

RK's neighborhood and car. Very sensible and well kept up. I take back anything negative I ever wrote about him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2020, 04:58:45 PM »
A hundred bucks today is not worth the same hundred bucks a year ago, nor will it be the same 100 bucks a year from today.

The only thing constant is your life. You are in the same position that you are in now five years ago, and will be in the same position five years from now except fatter.

When it comes to picture wars, you always have to post photoshopped pics. I just post an untouched picture of you, a picture that you originally took and posted yourself, and that is all that is needed to elicit laughter and ridicule.
The laughter is all on you, pig gh nipples. What the hell does your face and body pics represent? A mixture of Howdie Doody, with a body from the Hellraiser movies. Pork fried rice-skinned, with satellite ears.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2020, 06:04:05 PM »
1mr what is your suggestion to protect against the oncoming depression?

I think your posts have been spot on, the Chinese buying up the country is the idea that scares me the most.

If it's a true depression we fall into, much like what was seen between 1929-1939, then many of the safeguards we have in place to protect against a recession or hyperinflation are put aside.

I can give you relatively straight forward advice to protect against either hyperinflation or a recession, but when it comes to a depression, I believe we have to learn from our grandparents that lived through it.

Some things people can do for work and other things I believe can help:

Having practical skills that are always in demand (cook, electrician, plumber, carpentry, house building etc). I think people that have these types of skills will fare very well in the case of a depression.

Medical personnel (physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses) will be very much in demand. People get sick and die every day under normal circumstances. In cases of dire financial times, people get sick and die more frequently due to a lack of resources, access to adequate living conditions and medical care (see: Africa).

Get rid of your debt before shit goes down. Just because a great depression occurs, doesn't mean people won't want their money. People will double down on collecting debt harder to ultimately have more cash on hand. While the intrinsic value of cash will slowly go away, it will slowly go away and people will still use it as a means of commerce before barter becomes a thing again.

Stock up on non-perishable foods that can last a year or longer.

Consider buying land near a river with active sea life and acreage you can farm. I know some of our members do own a few acres in uninhabited land that can be used for farming purposes and with close proximity to bodies of water. A water filter, adequate wild life to hunt and good soil for growing your own vegetables and fruits can go a very long way.

Learn to make alcohol and grow marijuana. If people are happy, they like to get high and intoxicated to celebrate. If people are sad and unhappy, they like to get high and intoxicated to forget. If people are fine, but bored, they like to get high and intoxicated. These types of drugs can be traded for money, goods and services.

These are my best guesses regarding a depression. Remember, I have never lived through a depression. My financial and accounting know-how make me better suited to advise regarding what to do in a bad recession or periods of hyperinflation.

I'm just as curious as anyone else as to what would be ideal to do during another great depression.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2020, 06:15:33 PM »
Even in the Great Depression of 1929 most people still had jobs although the unemployment rate reached a high of 25% in 1933.  A recession is when your neighbor loses his job.  A depression is when you lose yours.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2020, 06:54:16 PM »
The laughter is all on you, pig gh nipples. What the hell does your face and body pics represent? A mixture of Howdie Doody, with a body from the Hellraiser movies. Pork fried rice-skinned, with satellite ears.

So clueless. You are one of the most ridiculed and despised members on this board. You criticizing anybody's physique and looks is just beyond laughable. Image you walking next to me on the beach in Hawaii. A pale, fat, bald, slug, waddling on the sand. Even at 60 years old, I make you look even more disgusting than you are.

Jesus man, just look at you. No wonder you have to suck the cocks of strangers to get any sex at all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2020, 06:59:37 PM »
We pay them to make everything then pay them again to buy it. That worked so well that now we can't make anything ourselves.

Castles built in the air tend to crash down. Bitter medicine but probably the best thing for us, long term. Better to take it now than later when we're even sicker.

Seems to my ignorant head like untempered capitalism caused it. Business owners were free to maximize profits and shareholder benefits by making there and selling here. As our entire manufacturing capability went away nobody said a thing. Same as 08. Traders played fast and loose and knew the ass would fall out. Nobody put the brakes on them. S&L crisis. Same. Laissez faire, cutthroat capitalism is great right up until it's your own throat's turn.

We were the undisputed world powerhouse. Greedy people sold that out as hard as they could for personal gain and now we're here. Captalism built it, then wrecked it. Insist on a system that encourages selling out the future then you're not going to have one.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2020, 07:08:04 PM »
Even in the Great Depression of 1929 most people still had jobs although the unemployment rate reached a high of 25% in 1933.  A recession is when your neighbor loses his job.  A depression is when you lose yours.

Some careers will be fine. Medical personnel, law enforcement, lawyers, engineers will all do fine during those times.

What I do think is that now, much more than in the 30s, with less manufacturing and actual hard construction labor being needed (due to automation), we will have a lot more unemployed. Before, there was some type of use for the unskilled workforce, but today (as Elon Musk has suggested in his most recent 2017 summit), the larger issue will become what to do with all these people that have very little functional purpose.

Again, this is assuming we go into depression territory. The haves will continue to have and will just have to tighten their proverbial belts. The ones that just get by paycheck to paycheck, as well as the poor, will be royally fucked.

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2020, 08:18:44 PM »

Before, there was some type of use for the unskilled workforce, but today (as Elon Musk has suggested in his most recent 2017 summit), the larger issue will become what to do with all these people that have very little functional purpose.

"1"

See Georgia Guidestones/Agenda 21. People like Bill Gates are absolutely fixated on population control/eugenics.

The low IQ "free shit army" is temporary. They are taking the survival instincts away from poor people.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2020, 10:44:41 PM »
RK's neighborhood and car. Very sensible and well kept up. I take back anything negative I ever wrote about him.

I didn't even know that Russia even produced a car. But I looked it up and they represent 1.8%  of the world population. I wonder why they don't try to export them and compete in the international market and go against the US, Germany, Japan, Korea... Even Putin until recently use a car built by Mercedes, as have all the previous Russian leaders. Now he had a custom car built with a host of security systems that is produced in Russia. But you are going to see many of those on the Russian streets.

The car industry exists because that's what Russians are forced to buy.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2020, 12:00:30 AM »
I didn't even know that Russia even produced a car. But I looked it up and they represent 1.8%  of the world population. I wonder why they don't try to export them and compete in the international market and go against the US, Germany, Japan, Korea... Even Putin until recently use a car built by Mercedes, as have all the previous Russian leaders. Now he had a custom car built with a host of security systems that is produced in Russia. But you are going to see many of those on the Russian streets.

The car industry exists because that's what Russians are forced to buy.

Russia isnt into cars, you make cars for me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers_of_Russia

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2020, 12:07:39 AM »
Russia isnt into cars, you make cars for me.

I already looked it up. You act like Russia not being able to produce quality cars is something to brag about. What kind of car do you own? I already asked you that but you ignored it. Why is that? I think it's obvious to everybody. But I am glad you are
happy living in Russia. Please stay there. But please don't make any comparison to the standard of living there versus the standard of living here. Even someone on welfare here makes more than the $6,600/year there. Poor people here still have cell phones, cars, computers, air condition, TV, cable, more than enough to eat... most people in Russia would love to live here than in Russia. We can, and do, bash our president as much as we want. Try to do that to Putin while living in Russia?

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2020, 12:16:04 AM »
I already looked it up. You act like Russia not being able to produce quality cars is something to brag about. What kind of car do you own? I already asked you that but you ignored it. Why is that? I think it's obvious to everybody. But I am glad you are
happy living in Russia. Please stay there. But please don't make any comparison to the standard of living there versus the standard of living here. Even someone on welfare here makes more than the $6,600/year there. Poor people here still have cell phones, cars, computers, air condition, TV, cable, more than enough to eat... most people in Russia would love to live here than in Russia. We can, and do, bash our president as much as we want. Try to do that to Putin while living in Russia?

I have a good modern car. I dont make comparisons to the standards of living, you do and try. It's pluses and minuses everywhere. You have a very distorted view on Russia that's your problem not mine and you're lying about poor people in USA with cars, air condition etc etc etc. Your poor people are lying on the streets in a box pumped by meth and antidepressants

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2020, 12:19:37 AM »
I'm leaning more towards us running into another great depression.

"1"

US is 20.5T GDP
China is 13.5T GDP
Russia is 1.6T GDP

nobody is remotely close to replacing the US.

The QE is fine as we are in deflafion. It is standard to print like  mofo to offset outflows from asset classes and everyone is doing it so we are all in the same boat.

Hyperinflation is 50% inflation per month. Majority of thr Western world sits around 1.5% per year. Even with trillions in QE we are all still around 1.5% inflation for this full year.

Interest rates correlate to inflation. Therefore if interest rate are at zero, that answers your inflation question (CPI).

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2020, 12:42:34 AM »
US is 20.5T GDP
China is 13.5T GDP
Russia is 1.6T GDP

nobody is remotely close to replacing the US.

The QE is fine as we are in deflafion. It is standard to print like  mofo to offset outflows from asset classes and everyone is doing it so we are all in the same boat.

Hyperinflation is 50% inflation per month. Majority of thr Western world sits around 1.5% per year. Even with trillions in QE we are all still around 1.5% inflation for this full year.

Interest rates correlate to inflation. Therefore if interest rate are at zero, that answers your inflation question (CPI).

No body is going to replace USA, you will vanish by itself, just wait for the a November election
 5 ways GDP gets it totally wrong as a measure of our success
 https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/gdp-frog-matchbox-david-pilling-growth-delusion/