Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Getting Stem Cell Treatment  (Read 3161 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Ronnie Coleman Getting Stem Cell Treatment
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2020, 03:48:53 PM »
Is this serious?

I always thought Cedric was a closet homo, but the cucking does kinda make sense. The twat went from being a huge Cedric fan to talking shit about him every time his name was mentioned.

Appears to be so.  He will fucking flip when it gets "mentioned" on MD.  LMFAO.  Cannot fucking stand him.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2020, 03:52:11 PM »
I spoke to someone who used to compete with him in the 90s, he asked him if he planned on going for Haneys record, he said "if my back holds out , its real bad now"

Looks like he ignored the warnings his body was telling him

Yes, he’s had these problems since the 90’s. Can’t remember which battle for the olympia video it was, I think it’s either 96 or 97, I recall him talking about his back

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2020, 05:28:17 PM »
Dat dere stem cell tech...'n' sheit.

Fuck that ignorant druggie.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2020, 08:18:39 PM »
I hope Ronnie gets some benefit from stem cell therapy.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2020, 04:29:59 AM »
Is this serious?

I always thought Cedric was a closet homo, but the cucking does kinda make sense. The twat went from being a huge Cedric fan to talking shit about him every time his name was mentioned.

Not sure what happened with Giles and Rosie, that ended weird and he never addressed the issue. Anyone know why they split ?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2020, 09:31:43 AM »
I doubt stem cells will help destroyed spines, metal implants, fake hips and joints, etc.
(Or a peanut brain).

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 11:30:23 AM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, don't nobody wanna get no stem cells

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2020, 05:55:27 PM »
It won’t help. Hope this helps.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2020, 06:33:33 PM »
Brain cells would be more appropriate.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2020, 08:31:52 PM »
Ronnies gonna end up bankrupt from all this shit.... All so he can go to the gym and destroy himself some more.

He does all this damage for years, all the while his body is breaking down, instead of stopping or training sensibly he keeps doing it continually and keeps deteriorating. While this happens he goes to all these Drs expecting them to somehow fix these issues he is exacerbating?? He's a fucking idiot.

The ship sailed on his recovery about 11-12 years ago.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2020, 08:53:57 PM »
Well i know a guy from Metroflex gym that said back when Ronnie was natural and won his first Olympia title, he slipped a disc doing his robot dance with a "splits" finish back stage.

Ronnie's injury was from 1996.  I think he said that in The Unbelievable video which was from 2000.  It was also said that his alleged "natural" Mr. Olympia appearance was in 1996.

Whether anyone believes the natural claim is one thing, but that claim was about 1996.  As to slipping his disc from a competition injury, that's possible.  The bursitis he got in his elbow came from his victory collapse at the 2005 Mr. Olympia, and that injury affected the entire left side.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »
Ronnies gonna end up bankrupt from all this shit.... All so he can go to the gym and destroy himself some more.

He does all this damage for years, all the while his body is breaking down, instead of stopping or training sensibly he keeps doing it continually and keeps deteriorating. While this happens he goes to all these Drs expecting them to somehow fix these issues he is exacerbating?? He's a fucking idiot.

The ship sailed on his recovery about 11-12 years ago.

Sadly, I agree completely.  I was a little over 8 minutes into that podcast, but I had to turn it off.  It was just depressing to see Ronnie like that.  I couldn't even click the Thumbs Up button on YouTube, because of that.  I also stopped looking at Ronnie Coleman's Instagram page because I couldn't watch him destroy himself.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2020, 09:29:32 PM »
Ronnie's injury was from 1996.  I think he said that in The Unbelievable video which was from 2000.  It was also said that his alleged "natural" Mr. Olympia appearance was in 1996.

Whether anyone believes the natural claim is one thing, but that claim was about 1996.  As to slipping his disc from a competition injury, that's possible.  The bursitis he got in his elbow came from his victory collapse at the 2005 Mr. Olympia, and that injury affected the entire left side.

Damn, that’s brutal. He’s just injury prone. Even when not working out, a “victory collapse” affected him for the rest of his life

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2020, 01:10:34 AM »
Damn, that’s brutal. He’s just injury prone. Even when not working out, a “victory collapse” affected him for the rest of his life
e

Matt is right, he's stated that normally he would collapse and bang the stage with his fists/hands, in 2005 the floor was cement and not wood so there was no give. As a result he injured his tricep, I gather this was a substantial injury. And added to the other problems that were just creeping in, (quad and Lat atrophy)

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2020, 02:10:07 AM »
Ronnie turned himself into a cripple doing 800lb squats with a bad back and looks like shit now. Vince Taylor had bad knees so he never squated heavy, trained smart and looks better today in his 60’s than 99% of retired bodybuilders.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2020, 05:53:39 AM »
Ronnie turned himself into a cripple doing 800lb squats with a bad back and looks like shit now. Vince Taylor had bad knees so he never squated heavy, trained smart and looks better today in his 60’s than 99% of retired bodybuilders.

he looks better than 99% of pro bodybuilders these days

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2020, 09:26:46 AM »
Yep, Taylor should be emulated.  Ronnie should switch to something very light, like Pilates.