Author Topic: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?  (Read 5553 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2021, 08:12:35 PM »
Quick, post a bunch of pictures of a billionaire playboy out on the town at events where celebrity stalker scumbag blackmailers took pictures with everyone.  We have to distract from the massive number of Democrats and Leftists they're tied to.  And so what if he said he wished her well?  He was saying she was a no one to him (or possibly trolling the "Epstein didn't kill himself" idea)  Ignore stuff like this:

Clinton is probably wondering if the cleaners got the stain out of this dress.    He and his "wife" are evile creatures.  If there is no Hell, then one needs to be created ASAP for them and their kind.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2021, 08:17:53 PM »
didn't know that Donald gave a crystal clear explanation for wishing the child sex trafficker well in this clip:

https://twitter.com/20thgrader/status/1470596636476788736?s=21

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2021, 08:20:05 PM »
didn't know that Donald gave a crystal clear explanation for wishing the child sex trafficker well in this clip:

https://twitter.com/20thgrader/status/1470596636476788736?s=21

Exhibit A

The Scott

• Getbig V

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2021, 08:28:22 PM »

Exhibit A

put all of Epstein's predatory peeps ... Clinton, Prince Andrew etc. etc. in prison ... I don't give a shit about their politics.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2021, 10:13:14 PM »
put all of Epstein's predatory peeps ... Clinton, Prince Andrew etc. etc. in prison ... I don't give a shit about their politics.

That's interesting since your post wasn't about those people - it was about Trump, who didn't go to the island.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2021, 02:30:29 AM »
I was in a club in myrtle beach when I was on a summer break in America
Think the club was called freaky teeky. Ron Jeremy was holding a wet t shirt contest.
After it was over, maybe half hour after, a guy ran up to me asking if I was security “Ron Jeremy Raped my girlfriend he took her out back and he fucked her” and then went to try and run backstage but got tackled by a few bouncers and thrown out.

Jeremy has most likely hated women for his entire life because he couldn't get any.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2021, 03:51:34 AM »
so she will get around 65 years in prison?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2021, 02:04:43 AM »
so she will get around 65 years in prison?
Whatever the judge decides.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2021, 02:06:29 AM »
They want to get her for grooming tweens for sex with the rich and famous but at the same time they want the list of men silent.
Brutal if true.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2021, 07:44:52 AM »
She's a scapegoat for the elites. Either take the rap or lose your life and endanger your family.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2021, 07:48:36 AM »
isnt it odd that all the girls from back then remember her but they cant remember the household names of the actors and stars who were fucking them, or has no one asked them that yet?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2021, 09:10:20 AM »
JOSWIFT,  I have not been able to keep myself up to date regarding this MAXWELL situation, but I do sort of think that they are restraining themselves from investigating the 'participants' at this precise moment of time due to the power of those who are expected to be involved.

BUT .... I sort of do think that our justice system is and has been investigating this matter somewhat privately/secretly due to the 'power' of those usual suspects whom I sort of believe are taking massive and illegal steps to prevent any adverse disclosure of their Epstein/Maxwell involvement.

And I do hate to say this but .... the vast majority of those 'participants' have the money and the 'clout' to get away with it.

I also hate to say that MAXWELL will be treated with 'kid gloves' and given a lenient sentence and serve a small amount of incarcerated time  due to 'good behavior'  which may mean ... Political connections.

But I do hope that she eventually caves in and discloses the names of  everyone involved .... which I sorta believe is "HIGHLY UNLIKELY"!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2021, 09:19:17 AM »
JOSWIFT,  I have not been able to keep myself up to date regarding this MAXWELL situation, but I do sort of think that they are restraining themselves from investigating the 'participants' at this precise moment of time due to the power of those who are expected to be involved.

BUT .... I sort of do think that our justice system is and has been investigating this matter somewhat privately/secretly due to the 'power' of those usual suspects whom I sort of believe are taking massive and illegal steps to prevent any adverse disclosure of their Epstein/Maxwell involvement.

And I do hate to say this but .... the vast majority of those 'participants' have the money and the 'clout' to get away with it.

I also hate to say that MAXWELL will be treated with 'kid gloves' and given a lenient sentence and serve a small amount of incarcerated time  due to 'good behavior'  which may mean ... Political connections.

But I do hope that she eventually caves in and discloses the names of  everyone involved .... which I sorta believe is "HIGHLY UNLIKELY"!

It had been alledged she had video recordings of people with said girls if she ever got in this predicament
Thing is who could she trust with them?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2021, 09:56:43 AM »
isnt it odd that all the girls from back then remember her but they cant remember the household names of the actors and stars who were fucking them, or has no one asked them that yet?

Great point. They remember her somehow but can't quite put their finger on the guy who looked exactly like Tom Hanks lol.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2021, 10:14:26 AM »
JOSWIFT, Did I recently read someplace on this here internet thing that some US Federal Agency (FBI??) obtained some or all of those videos when they legally conducted a search of one of the Epstein residences?

I sorta recall that it was the private island residence.

AND I gotta add the following .....

I bet that if TRUMP manages to win the presidency ..... Maxwell will eventually receive a presidential pardon  ..... but I ain't got any idea how that stuff works but I am 50% sure/unsure that that is already under serious consideration  in an effort tp protect the guilty ..... and I should add .... as well as the INNOCENT.

AND ..... I'm 100% sure that a lot of expensive lawyers are working overtime in an effort to prove that their wealthy clients and usual suspects were unaware of what some GetBiggers were aware of  since 2007.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2021, 12:14:07 PM »
You truly have no idea of what goes on in Hollyweird, let alone D.C.   Might I suggest that your suspend your politically driven conjecture?  Trust me when I tell you that you truly have not a clue.  If that is not clear enough, fine.  Continue along those lines along with Straw, et al and you will realize that you are exposing no one of note but rather your own ignorance in such matters.

Or ignore me.  The choice is yours.  Choose wisely...Or not.

Admittedly, I have not lived in Hollywood or anywhere in the L.A. area since 1968 and things have changed a lot since then. But, I think I have some idea about what life was like back in the day in Southern California and Hollywood. Not that there is anything special about knowing Hollywood celebrities when you live near them and attend school with them. It was just par for the course when I was growing up and as a young adult.

From eight on I lived in various places in L.A. county, such as Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Westwood and Encino. I attended Birmingham high school and was friends with the some of original Mouseketeers, including Annette Funicello. Steve Allen's son, Flora Plum, and Sally Fields whose mom and stepdad bought my parent's house in Encino.

My late wife's childhood home was next door to Oscar Levant's and a few blocks from Lucile Ball's home in North Beverly Hills. She went to private Catholic school in Beverly Hills and Immaculate Heart Girls Catholic High School in Los Feliz. Several children of movie stars, some who became stars themselves attended with her, Marlo and her sister Terre Thomas for example. Her high school graduation took place at the Hollywood Bowl.   

A friend of mine, Niles Brown of the Young American's was Butler Mile's (Miles Laboratories) lover. My mom was friends with singer Julie London. My sisters were London's kids playmates and according to my much younger sister, Michael Jackson's when they lived near by on Hayvenhurst in Encino My stepdad worked for Cary Grant and Judy Garland, which is how I met Liza Minnelli. She is two years younger than I am, but she was already a 'wild child' according to her step grand-mother.

During my SoCal years I was invited and attended several parties at entertainer's homes: Emogene Coca, Jane Mansfield's Pink Palace in Holmby Hills, etc. My first apartment was on Larabee Street one block down from Whisky a Go Go on Sunset Blvd (Sunset Strip).  My wife and I lived on Kirkwood, in Laurel Canyon when we first moved in together. The house was not far from the house on Woodrow Wilson Drive where multiple famous entertainers lived throughout the years as well near Dennis Hopper and Brooke Hayward's place on North Crescent Heights.

As for D.C. my experiences there are fairly limited. I've done some lobbying in the House and Senate on behalf of Classified School Employees Association and for AFT. My big claim to fame was having lunch with Oregon Rep. Kurt Schrader in the Senate dining room. My cousin teaches or taught at the War College in nearby Carlisle, PA. He's 6 months older than I am so there is a good chance he is retired now. My son's work for the U.S. government brings him to D.C. every so often.

There is nothing wrong with my conjecture, whether politically driven or not, which it is not. Compared to the wild conspiracy theories imagined by the political right and conservatives in general, my small postulation is no big deal. Maybe Trump is innocent of the multitude of questionable activities of which he's been accused (according to him these accusations are all part of some ginormous is 'witch hunt' which started long before he arrived on the political scene and will continue until the day he dies.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2021, 02:41:16 PM »
Admittedly, I have not lived in Hollywood or anywhere in the L.A. area since 1968 and things have changed a lot since then. But, I think I have some idea about what life was like back in the day in Southern California and Hollywood. Not that there is anything special about knowing Hollywood celebrities when you live near them and attend school with them. It was just par for the course when I was growing up and as a young adult.

From eight on I lived in various places in L.A. county, such as Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Westwood and Encino. I attended Birmingham high school and was friends with the some of original Mouseketeers, including Annette Funicello. Steve Allen's son, Flora Plum, and Sally Fields whose mom and stepdad bought my parent's house in Encino.

My late wife's childhood home was next door to Oscar Levant's and a few blocks from Lucile Ball's home in North Beverly Hills. She went to private Catholic school in Beverly Hills and Immaculate Heart Girls Catholic High School in Los Feliz. Several children of movie stars, some who became stars themselves attended with her, Marlo and her sister Terre Thomas for example. Her high school graduation took place at the Hollywood Bowl.   

A friend of mine, Niles Brown of the Young American's was Butler Mile's (Miles Laboratories) lover. My mom was friends with singer Julie London. My sisters were London's kids playmates and according to my much younger sister, Michael Jackson's when they lived near by on Hayvenhurst in Encino My stepdad worked for Cary Grant and Judy Garland, which is how I met Liza Minnelli. She is two years younger than I am, but she was already a 'wild child' according to her step grand-mother.

During my SoCal years I was invited and attended several parties at entertainer's homes: Emogene Coca, Jane Mansfield's Pink Palace in Holmby Hills, etc. My first apartment was on Larabee Street one block down from Whisky a Go Go on Sunset Blvd (Sunset Strip).  My wife and I lived on Kirkwood, in Laurel Canyon when we first moved in together. The house was not far from the house on Woodrow Wilson Drive where multiple famous entertainers lived throughout the years as well near Dennis Hopper and Brooke Hayward's place on North Crescent Heights.

As for D.C. my experiences there are fairly limited. I've done some lobbying in the House and Senate on behalf of Classified School Employees Association and for AFT. My big claim to fame was having lunch with Oregon Rep. Kurt Schrader in the Senate dining room. My cousin teaches or taught at the War College in nearby Carlisle, PA. He's 6 months older than I am so there is a good chance he is retired now. My son's work for the U.S. government brings him to D.C. every so often.

There is nothing wrong with my conjecture, whether politically driven or not, which it is not. Compared to the wild conspiracy theories imagined by the political right and conservatives in general, my small postulation is no big deal. Maybe Trump is innocent of the multitude of questionable activities of which he's been accused (according to him these accusations are all part of some ginormous is 'witch hunt' which started long before he arrived on the political scene and will continue until the day he dies.

My younger brother was there for quite a long time.  He told me shit that would turn me white if I wasn't already a person of non-colour...You are fortunate that (apparently) no one propositioned you.  The few times I went to see my brother, I got hit on by men.  Men that didn't want to hear the word "No".

So when that didn't work I simply told them to fuck off or I would smash them in defense of myself.  It worked every time.  One fellow said he thought I was only "playing hard to get to raise the price".  I told him I had thought perhaps he was playing hard to hear and that the next two words I wanted to hear from him were "I apologize".  He did.  People, rich and famous people can be disgustingly spoiled scumbags.

I hope these studios and their pampered perverts go broke soon and burn in Hades.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2021, 03:15:07 PM »

Fed time means MANDATORY MINIMUM. She can’t escape that.
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2021, 04:07:20 PM »
An interesting tall tale.

The Queefling speaks and no one gives an airborne intercourse.  Didst thou forgetteth thy former password? 

Queefling.  That it fitteth thy face, I have no doubts.  Your soul will soon be required of you. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2021, 05:02:32 PM »
My younger brother was there for quite a long time.  He told me shit that would turn me white if I wasn't already a person of non-colour...You are fortunate that (apparently) no one propositioned you.  The few times I went to see my brother, I got hit on by men.  Men that didn't want to hear the word "No".

So when that didn't work I simply told them to fuck off or I would smash them in defense of myself.  It worked every time.  One fellow said he thought I was only "playing hard to get to raise the price".  I told him I had thought perhaps he was playing hard to hear and that the next two words I wanted to hear from were "I apologize".  He did.  People, rich and famous people can be disgustingly spoiled scumbags.

I hope these studios and their pampered perverts go broke soon and burn in Hades.

Not bragging or anything, but I got hit on plenty by both guys and gals specially when I was in my teens and twenties.

At age 14, I was hitchhiking on Sepulveda Blvd heading to the beach. A middle aged woman offers me a ride. I wasn't in the car five minutes before she propositioned me.

Rita, a friend of my mom's was 'teaching' me how to French kiss in my bedroom at the beach house when my stepdad walked in and blew a gasket. He told her to leave. Years later, she and her male hairdresser friend were found dead in a motel room on Ventura Blvd, it was a double suicide.

Guys were much more direct. The worst was when applying for a job and the person doing the hiring made if clear if I wanted the work there, I'd have sex with them. Who wants to work for someone like that?

A scary time was when I had a swing shift position as a busboy at a Denny's in North Hollywood. I was still in high school and living in Woodland Hills, CA. When I got off work, it was late and pouring rain (a rare event is SoCal). My car was out of commission and public transportation didn't run that late, so I was hitchhiking. A car with four huge college age guys in it stopped to give me a ride. I sat between two of them in the back seat. The driver asked me if I wasn't afraid to get in the car with them. I kind of played it off like I didn't know what he meant, but I was pretty nervous for the rest of the ride. They went out of their way to drop me off at our front gate.

One weird experience was when this couple, offered me a ride. He said he'd give me a ride the rest of the way home after he dropped off his girlfriend. He propositioned me as soon as she got out of the car. Not sure what I would have done had they both propositioned me.

My dad and I were painting the exterior a newly built home for a major customer who owned a large savings and loan. It was in Mt. Olympus, CA. an area also known as the 'Swish Alps' because it is in the hills above Sunset strip . 'Jim' sent my dad on an errand to pick up several gallons of vinegar to age the copper mansard roof. While my dad was gone, he hit on me and tried to kiss me. It was an awkward situation. Months later, I told my parents about it. My mom threatened to sue him. His response was that he could afford better attorneys than she could. My stepdad lost this customer's business.

Seems to me these experiences could have happened anywhere, not just 'Hollyweird' California.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2021, 05:24:52 PM »
Not bragging or anything, but I got hit on plenty by both guys and gals specially when I was in my teens and twenties.

At age 14, I was hitchhiking on Sepulveda Blvd heading to the beach. A middle aged woman offers me a ride. I wasn't in the car five minutes before she propositioned me.

Rita, a friend of my mom's was 'teaching' me how to French kiss in my bedroom at the beach house when my stepdad walked in and blew a gasket. He told her to leave. Years later, she and her male hairdresser friend were found dead in a motel room on Ventura Blvd, it was a double suicide.

Guys were much more direct. The worst was when applying for a job and the person doing the hiring made if clear if I wanted the work there, I'd have sex with them. Who wants to work for someone like that?

A scary time was when I had a swing shift position as a busboy at a Denny's in North Hollywood. I was still in high school and living in Woodland Hills, CA. When I got off work, it was late and pouring rain (a rare event is SoCal). My car was out of commission and public transportation didn't run that late, so I was hitchhiking. A car with four huge college age guys in it stopped to give me a ride. I sat between two of them in the back seat. The driver asked me if I wasn't afraid to get in the car with them. I kind of played it off like I didn't know what he meant, but I was pretty nervous for the rest of the ride. They went out of their way to drop me off at our front gate.

One weird experience was when this couple, offered me a ride. He said he'd give me a ride the rest of the way home after he dropped off his girlfriend. He propositioned me as soon as she got out of the car. Not sure what I would have done had they both propositioned me.

My dad and I were painting the exterior a newly built home for a major customer who owned a large savings and loan. It was in Mt. Olympus, CA. an area also known as the 'Swish Alps' because it is in the hills above Sunset strip . 'Jim' sent my dad on an errand to pick up several gallons of vinegar to age the copper mansard roof. While my dad was gone, he hit on me and tried to kiss me. It was an awkward situation. Months later, I told my parents about it. My mom threatened to sue him. His response was that he could afford better attorneys than she could. My stepdad lost this customer's business.

Seems to me these experiences could have happened anywhere, not just 'Hollyweird' California.

With regard to your excellent observation emboldened above (emphasis mine), I have found that immorality knows no boundaries save those imposed on it by those wishing to fight it. 

Hollyweird and D.C. no longer have moral goalposts.  To put it mildly, those cretins tired of moving them so they removed them because they will do anything to score.  Be well, sir.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2021, 05:32:15 PM »
Perhaps a little less focus on trying too hard to sound poetic, and more attention to keeping the lies you tell straight.

You should concentrate on attempting to look straight.  In truth, you remind one of those nellies that cackle with glee because they substitute "forward" for straight when giving directions.

Eternal damnation awaits you.   Your obit will be as pathetic as your accomplishments in the real world.   Now then.  Your mother is calling you...For seconds.

Queefling.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2021, 05:41:20 PM »
SCOTT, PRIME,

Prime, somewhere up above you mentioned a lot of places which I was familiar with bringing back old memories, but failed to mention Musso and Franks, the Formosa Cafe, and a number of other LA spots which I have long forgotten ....  But .....

If I was an asshole I could tell ya LA/Hollywood stories that wold make you shit tour pants, none of which most GetBiggers would be interested in .... such as two feet in one paper bag .... but interesting enough to enlighten the much younger generation

In fact one such Hollywood story was the foundation of a major Hollywood TV series which I'd estimate that 40% of youse GetBiggers are familiar with.

And another .... how the Hollywood stunt guys spent their weekends making their own   movies with the studio's 'borrowed' equipment and somehow getting them released in those old US drive inn 'theaters' and into legit Asian theaters.

Look for me. I was  always the 'dead guy'.

Good old days way back then.

Thanks for those memories.

They can never be repeated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »
The thing is over 400+ pages long, but if anyone is looking for good reading material while on the shitter, take a read and let us know what you unearth.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=7274476-Ghislaine-Maxwell-Deposition-Transcript

"1"

Does it seem like a work of fiction?