Author Topic: I'm Ok Getbiggers, Zeta Didnt Blow Trailer Down But Damaged  (Read 1493 times)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm Ok Getbiggers, Zeta Didnt Blow Trailer Down But Damaged
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2020, 06:03:43 AM »
Glad that you all are okay.

Fuck off faggit...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2020, 07:17:02 PM »

Auction buy....if I took it off it would leave a mark

I've had pretty good luck using denatured alcohol to remove stuff like that without harming the clearcoat.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »
electricity can be acheived mainly through forces that are directionally opposing one another. Even a water circuit is possible

You do have to convert the kinetic energy into mechanical energy to crank the turbine.
Then this energy is convert to electrical current by placing magnets  turning at a constant right angle
to a conductor.

FYI, this is why you make an electromagnet from coiling a wire around a nail ( provided the wire is hooked up to a battery)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2020, 02:02:53 PM »
Sturdy home - Generac - never have any issues. New house - building on elevated half acre so the workshed will be up too. Been through too many hurricanes to count and other than when I was a kid never even lost power. Pop always had generators (not built in like we all do now). Putting 3 on new property because of guest house - may have to move parents in one day so I want to make sure it’s 3 bed/ bath and we can always power everything.
Our little community has buried power lines and can switch to well water and private waste if needed.

Hurricane alley doesn’t have to be miserable. Build large pantries to stock with a few deep freeze and your set.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2020, 03:20:14 PM »
Sturdy home - Generac - never have any issues. New house - building on elevated half acre so the workshed will be up too. Been through too many hurricanes to count and other than when I was a kid never even lost power. Pop always had generators (not built in like we all do now). Putting 3 on new property because of guest house - may have to move parents in one day so I want to make sure it’s 3 bed/ bath and we can always power everything.
Our little community has buried power lines and can switch to well water and private waste if needed.

Hurricane alley doesn’t have to be miserable. Build large pantries to stock with a few deep freeze and your set.

I've seen ads on "Generac" but don't know anyone who used one during a major storm.
Sounds like you have some practical knowledge and experience on this .

I'd love to hear some more about your feelings /experience with "Generac".

Thanks.