Author Topic: 2020 Election - Trump will win PA - It's Over  (Read 3366 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: It's over-Trump wins PA
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »
i read the PG every day, most of the columnists are anti trump so i am surprised to see this endorsement

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2020, 04:06:28 PM »

He might but honestly there has been a ton of early voting and I think the vast majority of them are Democrat votes

I feel that the majority of Americans who are on social assistance vote Democrat.  So the more poor people the USA imports from the developing world = more Democrat votes.

Also Vince, I'm very saddened that you think I am a racist.  I really fail to see how raising awareness about high Black crime, high rates of Black welfare consumption, and the fact that most Black murder victims are murdered by other Black people is racist.  I guess I could see why you think it's racist that I think Blacks have far lower IQ's than Whites and Asians, but I really fail to see how talking about Black violent crime rates is racist.

I mean, let's be honest - you don't want to live in Africa any more than I do, and I strongly believe it's because you don't want to live around Black people.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2020, 04:09:37 PM »
Lol^

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2020, 06:13:43 PM »
I am fine and definitely voting on Tuesday.  I imagine there will be all night election coverage right here on this forum.

Keep your nose to the grindstone.

It’s hard out there for a pimp.

LOL !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2020, 06:47:39 PM »
I feel that the majority of Americans who are on social assistance vote Democrat.  So the more poor people the USA imports from the developing world = more Democrat votes.

Also Vince, I'm very saddened that you think I am a racist.  I really fail to see how raising awareness about high Black crime, high rates of Black welfare consumption, and the fact that most Black murder victims are murdered by other Black people is racist.  I guess I could see why you think it's racist that I think Blacks have far lower IQ's than Whites and Asians, but I really fail to see how talking about Black violent crime rates is racist.

I mean, let's be honest - you don't want to live in Africa any more than I do, and I strongly believe it's because you don't want to live around Black people.

I have holdings in m-Kopa so I don't have an issue living an Africa or having a job and honestly there is nothing wrong with it other than its issues are overly exaggerated.   I also find your argument about social assistance ridiculous as you are once again out of your depth in having any understanding on US affairs ....try looking up West Virginia, Kentucky and Kansas for starters in terms of "welfare collection"  I also don't even think about you being a racist because you prove it everyday you post stuff.  I only joke about racial slurs but you actually believe what you're saying.

Matt, you are no leader of the white community or exemplify anything that resembles intelligence.  You are just an incel who only criticizes black people to make yourself feel better about your failed life and attempts to get back at Lakehead University

A

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2020, 08:19:23 PM »
Too much power in government..attracts the kind of people who should not be leading. Greedy, short sighted and phony people, even psychopaths.

All neatly packaged and fed to us at a toddlers level most of the time. The average person seems to have been domesticated to little more than a house cat these days

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2020, 08:38:56 PM »
i read the PG every day, most of the columnists are anti trump so i am surprised to see this endorsement

E
My guess is that they know what is going to happen and are getting on the train before it's too late.  Think about this, they haven't endorsed a Republican since 1972, that means not even during Reagan and the Reagan Democrat era.  They know which way the wind is blowing in PA and it's blowing for Trump.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2020, 08:43:32 PM »

He might but honestly there has been a ton of early voting and I think the vast majority of them are Democrat votes

The early voting returns from Florida and AZ and elsewhere do not bear this out.  Rs are holding their own.  Yes, EVERYONE is voting earlier by mail due to the Rona, but the D percentage is down compared to earlier years AND Republicans are known to dominate election day voting significantly.  The question is what do the Independents do?  If they basically split 50/50 as normal, Trump wins. 

(this is all guesswork based on party registration, there could be many Ds in PA voting for Trump, think union workers, Reagan Democrats).

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2020, 08:44:40 PM »
Pretty simple....Pittsburgh doesn't want to become Philly.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2020, 03:49:19 AM »

Matt, I know youre being nice, but this is just common sense and so very obvious.
Stevie Fukkin' Wonder can see it its so obvious.

Bleeding Heart Kunt Libturdz.  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 06:31:08 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
7h
Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 06:45:15 AM »
Pretty simple....Pittsburgh doesn't want to become Philly.

It's coming regardless.  Pittsburgh has been run by democrat mayors since 1934.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2020, 07:42:06 AM »

I have holdings in m-Kopa so I don't have an issue living an Africa or having a job and honestly there is nothing wrong with it other than its issues are overly exaggerated.   I also find your argument about social assistance ridiculous as you are once again out of your depth in having any understanding on US affairs ....try looking up West Virginia, Kentucky and Kansas for starters in terms of "welfare collection"  I also don't even think about you being a racist because you prove it everyday you post stuff.  I only joke about racial slurs but you actually believe what you're saying.

Matt, you are no leader of the white community or exemplify anything that resembles intelligence.  You are just an incel who only criticizes black people to make yourself feel better about your failed life and attempts to get back at Lakehead University

Here we go

The boards biggest fibber

Biggest exaggerator

You have nothing zip

Your word means zip

Try and be honest with yourself and others

In that you’ll  finally find the wealth you been searching for

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2020, 05:00:02 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
7h
Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices...
QFT.  This should be headline news, if the news wasn't fake.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2020, 03:57:18 PM »

My posts raising awareness about the record-breaking levels of Black violence pre-date my issues with Lakehead University.

So you're saying because I think Black people have higher levels of blood serum testosterone and drastically lower levels of impulse control as well as lower average IQ's, resulting them in committing more street assaults, home invasions, rapes, and murders, and because I don't want to live around Black people, that this makes me a racist?

Seriously?

Wow!

Ok Vince - well, I'm sorry if you think my stating that Black people have lower IQ's than Whites/Asians and all other races, commit more rape and murder and crime of all sorts, as well as diminish the property values in any areas they move to in mass numbers, and cause people of all races to move out once they hit 15% of the population of any given city.

I still fail to see how my believing and stating any of that makes me a racist.

The way you talk about me, you'd think I was out lynching Black people.  Again, I just really don't see how anyone could think I'm a racist because I think those things and say them all publicly at a rate so frequently that it hovers on the number of hours most people put in to a full-time career, if not a full-time career plus overtime.

Again, I just really don't see how this is racist.

Vince, again - do you REALLY think I'm a racist?  So in all the years we have gotten along on here, you still think I'm racist?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2020, 06:28:50 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D   if he wins, I'm either going to join WAFF or the proud boys. if you can't beat em join them.
                 biden just took the lead in Pennsylvania, but I was right my county which is one of 67 voted trump by 66 to 34 per-cent biden
F