Author Topic: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken  (Read 11898 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2020, 09:26:22 AM »
How did I you idiots would come on here only to get your sources from elsewhere besides the horses mouth. “Never signed a retainer”

In short, geniuses. She ain’t going anywhere

https://archive.is/evI7X#selection-653.5-657.289

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2020, 12:17:20 PM »
How did I you idiots would come on here only to get your sources from elsewhere besides the horses mouth. “Never signed a retainer”

They live on "reliable news sources" like the democratic underground and Michael Moore's site.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2020, 12:19:06 PM »
apparently Sidney Powell is holding on to her evidence as clearly it wasn't shared in court with the Republican federal judge in Pennsylvania that threw out Trumps lawsuit and blasted the sad attempt.

Too bad, I wish she would have shared her bogus evidence with the judge. Not that Trump's legal team isn't already a laughing stock.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2020, 12:48:28 PM »
Too bad, I wish she would have shared her bogus evidence with the judge. Not that Trump's legal team isn't already a laughing stock.

I wish ANYONE would share their evidence.  But instead, it is just opinion, theories and last minute delusional hopes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »
I wish ANYONE would share their evidence.  But instead, it is just opinion, theories and last minute delusional hopes.

I doubt any of them, including Trump, believe they can win squat. My guess their shenanigans are meant to keep the right riled up which isn't hard to do since they are rife with conspiracy theories anyway.

Trump is trying to stay relevant with his base so he has a chance to run for President in 2024. It is my suspicion he's also trying to set the stage for the legal battles he's going to face once he is no longer in office and back to being just another con artist among the many. I can see it now. His defense will be that it's left that's going after him in court claiming he broke the law and committed fraud and tax evasion and his base will eat that up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2020, 01:12:13 PM »
I actually just started reading her book License to Lie.  Only about 70 pages in.  It is mind blowing what corrupt government actors can get away with. 

Regarding her claims of election fraud, I want to see her evidence.  I will follow the facts wherever they lead.  She is either Paul Revere or Alex Jones.  We will find out soon enough. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2020, 01:41:14 PM »
I actually just started reading her book License to Lie.  Only about 70 pages in.  It is mind blowing what corrupt government actors can get away with. 

Regarding her claims of election fraud, I want to see her evidence.  I will follow the facts wherever they lead.  She is either Paul Revere or Alex Jones.  We will find out soon enough.

Exactly.

I'm actually hoping there is not election fraud and it's a legit loss, as that is what is best for our country.  However, it's not being stupid or a conspiracy theorist to think their could be.  It was a bi-partisan committee that said mail in voting was most vulnerable.

Either way, if they do have evidence, they wouldn't just release it to the press.  They'd go through the court process.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2020, 08:35:26 PM »
Exactly.

I'm actually hoping there is not election fraud and it's a legit loss, as that is what is best for our country.  However, it's not being stupid or a conspiracy theorist to think their could be.  It was a bi-partisan committee that said mail in voting was most vulnerable.

Either way, if they do have evidence, they wouldn't just release it to the press.  They'd go through the court process.

Today Rudy admitted he may have been exaggerating about the election fraud...DUH!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2020, 06:11:03 AM »
Today Rudy admitted he may have been exaggerating about the election fraud...DUH!

If they don't have real evidence, he will be the fool.

It won't hurt him though.  All these ex politicians skate, and just get hired elsewhere.
Y

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2020, 09:09:25 AM »

do you ever get 1% of anything right ?? seriously is your mind mush like a Biden ??
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
do you ever get 1% of anything right ?? seriously is your mind mush like a Biden ??

I'd post the video of him saying this, but why bother, you'd stupidly say it is fake....as if anyone could fake how Rudy looks acts and talks. You are delusional. Admit it. Everybody knows I am right.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2020, 11:34:15 AM »
They seem very confident.  If what they claim is true people should be locked up and our election methods need to be completely overhauled.

She's been dismissed by the Trump legal team recently.
She can say whatever she wants in public.

However, if they bring that nonsense in front of a judge in court, they could get locked up .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2020, 11:41:09 AM »

I'd post the video of him saying this, but why bother, you'd stupidly say it is fake....as if anyone could fake how Rudy looks acts and talks. You are delusional. Admit it. Everybody knows I am right.

Doubt me? Watch the video of the press conference where Giulani says "I'm exaggerating a bit."

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/11/23/giuliani-trump-voter-fraud-claim-exaggeration-sot-ac360-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/ 00:37

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2020, 01:20:35 PM »

Doubt me? Watch the video of the press conference where Giulani says "I'm exaggerating a bit."

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/11/23/giuliani-trump-voter-fraud-claim-exaggeration-sot-ac360-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/ 00:37

Knee jerk responses are the only thing you will get out of that one.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2020, 01:28:02 PM »

Ok, so she's got a horse's mouth but they never  put a retainer on it?
That's too bad, lots of girls look better after corrective dental work.

Did you really need to end the post by writing   "in short" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Life is hard, play short!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2020, 04:36:27 PM »
Ok, so she's got a horse's mouth but they never  put a retainer on it?
That's too bad, lots of girls look better after corrective dental work.

Did you really need to end the post by writing   "in short" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Life is hard, play short!

I think Coach was typing on his phone and meant to say I'm short. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2020, 08:48:12 PM »
I think Coach was typing on his phone and meant to say I'm short.

There is physical height and there is intellectual and moral height. Coach may be diminutive in stature, but he holds his own morally and in bodybuilding competition prep. With respect to this, he is a mountain of a man standing head and shoulders above many folks on Getbig. He puts himself on the line on Getbig because of his misguided commitment to his political beliefs and love of Trump.

If I were in Trump's position, I hope that I would have someone like Coach in standing my corner.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2020, 08:59:09 AM »
All you need to know about the next 4 years if Biden would be POTUS. Hedge accordingly. .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2020, 11:35:52 AM »
All you need to know about the next 4 years if Biden would be POTUS. Hedge accordingly. .

He's already reassembling the swamp.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2020, 09:16:30 PM »
Im just waiting for Coach to come back here and explain how Trump is going to win....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2020, 09:17:38 PM »
FYI the Kraken is some mid level rum. Trump should have unleashed the Zacapa 23 in my opinion.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2020, 03:59:51 AM »
Just outside the liquor store here. Will see if they have any.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2020, 08:16:30 AM »
From the Georgia case:

The massive fraud begins with the election software and hardware from Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (“Dominion”) only recently purchased and rushed into use by Defendants Governor Brian Kemp,

Key components of the system utilize unprotected logs. Essentially this allows an unauthorized user the opportunity to arbitrarily add, modify, or remove log entries, causing the machine to log election events that do not reflect actual voting tabulations—or more specifically, do not reflect the actual votes of or the will of the people.

I see, so Dominion was only recently purchased in Georgia and was rushed into use.  Nothing to see here....

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2020, 08:20:22 AM »
A core requirement of the Smartmatic software design was the software’s ability to hide its manipulation of votes from any audit.

As the whistleblower explains:

Chavez was most insistent that Smartmatic design the system in a way that the system could change the vote of each voter without being detected. He wanted the software itself to function in such a manner that if the voter were to place their thumb print or fingerprint on a scanner, then the thumbprint would be tied to a record of the voter’s name and identity as having voted, but that voter would not be tracked to the changed vote. He made it clear that the system would have to be setup to not leave any evidence of the changed vote for a specific voter and that there would be no evidence to show and nothing to contradict that the name or the fingerprint or thumb print was going with a changed vote. Smartmatic agreed to create such a system and produced the software and hardware that

This software sounds perfect for a crocked American election lets rush it into use in the battle ground states.  Nothing to see here...  :-\

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2020, 08:24:25 AM »
Expert Navid Keshavarez-Nia:

He states that
Dominion’s software is vulnerable to data manipulation by unauthorized means and permitted election data to be altered in all battleground states. He concludes that hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump in the 2020 general election were transferred to former Vice-President Biden.