Author Topic: 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 KYLE RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY 🇺🇸🇺🇸  (Read 56961 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE is out of Jail 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2021, 08:53:01 PM »
50 years ago this kid woolier have been put on a postage stamp or cereal box.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2021, 09:32:40 PM »
50 years ago this kid woolier have been put on a postage stamp or cereal box.

Today's Left want him on a milk carton.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2021, 12:24:07 AM »
Unfortunately I think he will be convicted just like James Fields and Chauvin. Otherwise there is going to be major civil unrest, Antifa and negros will burn things down. How is he going to get a fair trial when society is threatened like this in case he walks?

Negros like Vince thinks Rittenhouse is racist and a Nazi even when negros weren't even involved.

As far as what happened, when the 2 last people were shot his life was clearly threatened. One dude had a gun out, one was about to smash his head in with a skateboard. What happened during the first shooting is more unclear, right?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2021, 01:10:05 AM »
Unfortunately I think he will be convicted just like James Fields and Chauvin. Otherwise there is going to be major civil unrest, Antifa and negros will burn things down. How is he going to get a fair trial when society is threatened like this in case he walks?

Negros like Vince thinks Rittenhouse is racist and a Nazi even when negros weren't even involved.

As far as what happened, when the 2 last people were shot his life was clearly threatened. One dude had a gun out, one was about to smash his head in with a skateboard. What happened during the first shooting is more unclear, right?
First guy also attacked him holding something in his hands if I remember right. That guy was also a convicted pedophile so you can just assume from that it wasn't a good person with good intent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2021, 02:31:11 AM »

What an unprincipled position of you to take, Van. Part of the reason why these unemployed scumbags riot in the first place is precisely because they get every demand met.

If the American right just started standing its ground, this would all end.

I informed the Thunder Bay Police Service that if one more police officer shows up while I'm in the commission of the "crime" of breathing air, that the mere second his hand touches my wrist, I'd pull out a knife and stab him in the throat.

I received a response the next day informing me that my message was received [after politely e-mailing them for 6.5 MONTHS, with no clear answers] and within seven days, the matter was resolved in my favour, in writing.

What helps me is that when I say I will murder a Thunder Bay police officer who is violating my rights, I'm not just saying it - I mean it. So if the TBPS wanted to play another game, they could have gone right ahead. But somebody would have died.

It also helps when the law is completely on your side - of course that is the case with Kyle Rittenhouse, but the American right is toothless

Look at The_Coach_is_Back_! Love the dude, but he wants to import the entire third world, provided it is done "legally".

I'd rather live a free man than live a slave under the emerging totalitarian globalist soy boy state that everyone is moving towards.

If anyone wants to drag me into it kicking and screaming, that's probably the only way I'll go - but at this point, I don't think it's a matter of if I'll eventually be in jail - but when.

And this case goes to prove that lefties can track down and shoot people, and the people they shoot end up getting arrested.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2021, 04:58:09 AM »
What an unprincipled position of you to take, Van. Part of the reason why these unemployed scumbags riot in the first place is precisely because they get every demand met.

Of course. Fucking Kamala Harris was bailing out BLM/Antifa scumbags. In Charlottesville the Police herded the "nazis" into throngs of Antifa and then prosecuted them when they defended themselves. Some negro was using a spraycan as a flamethrower, you can't defend yourself against that? :D

The Antifa are the absolute dregs of society and they aren't the ones driving these movements.

Look at The_Coach_is_Back_! Love the dude, but he wants to import the entire third world, provided it is done "legally".

I've pestered the Coach over this and other issues. Not because I'm a leftist either  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2021, 06:47:08 AM »
Joe biden needs to pardon him and make an if I had a son he'd look like kyle speech

Then sniff his hair and give him a reach around

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2021, 07:41:38 AM »
As much as i am against anyone carrying a machine gun in urban areas, let's face it,, that night those streets were warzones. That was not a peacefull protest by any measurement. Those mobsters try to kill the kid and he did the best not to hurt anyone unless really necessary.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2021, 07:50:13 AM »
As much as i am against anyone carrying a machine gun in urban areas, let's face it,, that night those streets were warzones. That was not a peacefull protest by any measurement. Those mobsters try to kill the kid and he did the best not to hurt anyone unless really necessary.

It wasn’t a machine gun

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2021, 07:53:11 AM »
It wasn’t a machine gun

I apologise, i am european, hence gun iliterate. Semi- automatic?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2021, 09:24:05 AM »
I apologise, i am european, hence gun iliterate. Semi- automatic?

No problem. Yes, it was an AR 15

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2021, 07:49:22 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2021, 07:49:47 AM »

I informed the Thunder Bay Police Service that if one more police officer shows up while I'm in the commission of the "crime" of breathing air, that the mere second his hand touches my wrist, I'd pull out a knife and stab him in the throat.

I received a response the next day informing me that my message was received [after politely e-mailing them for 6.5 MONTHS, with no clear answers] and within seven days, the matter was resolved in my favour, in writing.

What helps me is that when I say I will murder a Thunder Bay police officer who is violating my rights, I'm not just saying it - I mean it. So if the TBPS wanted to play another game, they could have gone right ahead. But somebody would have died.

It also helps when the law is completely on your side - of course that is the case with Kyle Rittenhouse, but the American right is toothless

I'd rather live a free man than live a slave under the emerging totalitarian globalist soy boy state that everyone is moving towards.

If anyone wants to drag me into it kicking and screaming, that's probably the only way I'll go - but at this point, I don't think it's a matter of if I'll eventually be in jail - but when.

And this case goes to prove that lefties can track down and shoot people, and the people they shoot end up getting arrested.  ::)

The only stabbing in the throat that is going to happen is your tonsils getting stabbed by jigaboo cock.

Go sit on a penis and spin, Rainman.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2021, 03:25:01 PM »
Prosecutor tries grilling #Rittenhouse witness: “So your interpretation of what [Rosenbaum] was trying to do or what he was intending to do...is complete guesswork, isn't it?"

@RichieMcGinniss
 responds: "Well, he said, 'F— you', & then he reached for [Rittenhouse's] weapon."

from what IVe seen so far, is the prosecution retarded? Some of the things theyve said
"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2021, 03:47:27 PM »
 :D

(entire rotten-media support)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2021, 03:51:05 PM »

Where did I say I wanted to “import” anyone? Take a Xanax and think again

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2021, 03:57:48 PM »

ummm, youre unemployed
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2021, 09:29:19 PM »
The only stabbing in the throat that is going to happen is your tonsils getting stabbed by jigaboo cock.

Fuck sakes.  I am gonna laugh my self into a coma over this one.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2021, 07:33:40 PM »
▫️

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2021, 07:39:59 PM »
Too bad he didn't kill more trash. 

Kid's a hero 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2021, 11:43:47 AM »

Fucking hilarious..............a hhh shit!!  LOL  :D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2021, 12:18:57 PM »
Gaige Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm by #Rittenhouse, is asked if I he had a permit to carry the firearm he had when he rushed toward the teen. “I did,” he responds. He is asked if the permit was actually valid.

“It was not,” he answers.
"