Author Topic: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram  (Read 10253 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram
« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2020, 11:17:50 AM »
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2020, 11:57:28 AM »
Jane write some stuff, some new insults or something as that semen pic disappointing in comparison with new material. Did u find out if that 240 dude is actually back or is that nonsense?

GFY.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2020, 12:44:34 PM »
Haha wicked I'm honored! New material too, you got so much in you! You know before anyone else jumped on the Jane-wagon, even Henda or Pellius, I was commending your humor and appreciating your brutal approach. Love ya Jane, just want to read more of your shit!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2020, 01:17:36 PM »
Haha wicked I'm honored! New material too, you got so much in you! You know before anyone else jumped on the Jane-wagon, even Henda or Pellius, I was commending your humor and appreciating your brutal approach. Love ya Jane, just want to read more of your shit!

💋💋💋

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2020, 01:30:42 PM »

💋💋💋

Send me some pics, love tall, athletic chicks. Thanks x

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2020, 03:46:22 PM »
Sure are a lot of lib threads on the first page of G&O trying to discredit people delivering information(Rudy G, Sidney, Etc.) but not the information itself.

The courts are doing a fine job of discrediting and disallowing the false accusations and made up information all on their own. These judges don't need any help from Getbiggers.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2020, 04:07:09 PM »
The courts are doing a fine job of discrediting and disallowing the false accusations and made up information all on their own. These judges don't need any help from Getbiggers.

Yeah, sure, something like that is happening in your alternate universe, lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2020, 06:03:35 PM »

Fine job my ass, they’re not even doing job by letting them even present evidence.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2020, 07:34:49 PM »
Fine job my ass, they’re not even doing job by letting them even present evidence.

They haven’t presented any evidence, a fact that a 3 judge panel (all Republican appointees, one by Trump himself) called out explicitly.

Your problem isn’t that Courts aren’t letting Trump, Rudy and their band of misfits present argument. Your problem is that you believe that you have a monopoly on truth and have eschewed objectivity or even the appearance of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2020, 07:42:47 PM »
They haven’t presented any evidence, a fact that a 3 judge panel (all Republican appointees, one by Trump himself) called out explicitly.

Your problem isn’t that Courts aren’t letting Trump, Rudy and their band of misfits present argument. Your problem is that you believe that you have a monopoly on truth and have eschewed objectivity or even the appearance of it.

1. I don’t give a shit if he’s a Trump appointee or not. They were flat out denied to even present evidence

2. You’re smarter than this...act like it. I’m tired of freaking repeating this but I’ll say it one more time because it doesn’t seem to resonate even with the most educated.

Signed affidavits are is fact, evidence. There are hundreds of signed, sworn affidavits that were signed under penalty of perjury. I know you know what this means but as a reminder it means if they’re lying they can go to prison. These people aren’t hiding, this isn’t Adam Schiffs whistleblowers that he never produced.

Ball is in your court

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2020, 08:07:03 PM »
They will do anything that the case doesn`t get presented in the first place.

If all is clean regarding elections, there is no problem for lefties anyway. But reality is, they can not make it full commie style trial because they know the Americans don`t buy their bullshit propaganda machine, in other words, lies.

They yell "It`s all over, give it up, you got nothing!" and then hold their hands over the oppositions mouth, cowards that they are.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2020, 10:56:44 PM »
1. I don’t give a shit if he’s a Trump appointee or not. They were flat out denied to even present evidence

They had a chance to present evidence and either didn’t or the evidence they did present didn’t pass the laugh test.

2. You’re smarter than this...act like it. I’m tired of freaking repeating this but I’ll say it one more time because it doesn’t seem to resonate even with the most educated.

Signed affidavits are is fact, evidence. There are hundreds of signed, sworn affidavits that were signed under penalty of perjury. I know you know what this means but as a reminder it means if they’re lying they can go to prison. These people aren’t hiding, this isn’t Adam Schiffs whistleblowers that he never produced.

Yes, affidavits are admissible as evidence, and the affidavits they included were considered. The key question is what these affidavits claim and what the lawsuits in question claim. Rudy Giuliani himself claimed that their lawsuits aren’t alleging fraud, and most of the affidavits are people signing off to nonsense like “I observed military ballots for Biden and that’s weird because I thought our soldiers are Conservatives” or “This other observer looked liberal!”

Again, Rudy and co. had a chance to present their best evidence to the Judges and the world. And all they did was play with their balls in Court and give press conferences at a lawn care company’s parking lot across the street from a sex shop.

They were, rightfully, laughed out of court and publicly mocked.

Ball is in your court

In an unsigned opinion, I’m tossing the ball out of my court on account of a ball being in violation of this Court’s prior orders against submitting nonsense. Do it again and I’ll hold you in contempt! ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2020, 06:35:47 AM »
They had a chance to present evidence and either didn’t or the evidence they did present didn’t pass the laugh test.

Yes, affidavits are admissible as evidence, and the affidavits they included were considered. The key question is what these affidavits claim and what the lawsuits in question claim. Rudy Giuliani himself claimed that their lawsuits aren’t alleging fraud, and most of the affidavits are people signing off to nonsense like “I observed military ballots for Biden and that’s weird because I thought our soldiers are Conservatives” or “This other observer looked liberal!”

Again, Rudy and co. had a chance to present their best evidence to the Judges and the world. And all they did was play with their balls in Court and give press conferences at a lawn care company’s parking lot across the street from a sex shop.

In an unsigned opinion, I’m tossing the ball out of my court on account of a ball being in violation of this Court’s prior orders against submitting nonsense. Do it again and I’ll hold you in contempt! ;D

You can't explain anything to him.  The fact the courts tossed it based on evidence, lack of evidence or the fact many  lawsuits were pulled at the last minute before being presented in courts means nothing to the little mind of Coach.   His desperation has it twisted around so he thinks it means something that is just the opposite.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2020, 11:07:40 AM »
   Trumps team has all the proof they will need. They dont want to tie things up in the local and state crooked bought courts. They want it to get to the supreme court asap. But they have to follow the law. So they go thru the motions with each state so they can get pushed to the supreme court and then they will expose the dems. Believe me they have the proof. They have had it for a while. They knew it was coming. Dems panicked and cheated way to much cuz the donald was so far ahead. The states will flip their electors to vote for donald. ( yes they will trust me)  and then the donalds team will start with the arrests AFTER he is sworn back in.  Its gonna be awesome.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2020, 11:11:55 AM »
   Trumps team has all the proof they will need. They dont want to tie things up in the local and state crooked bought courts. They want it to get to the supreme court asap. But they have to follow the law. So they go thru the motions with each state so they can get pushed to the supreme court and then they will expose the dems. Believe me they have the proof. They have had it for a while. They knew it was coming. Dems panicked and cheated way to much cuz the donald was so far ahead. The states will flip their electors to vote for donald. ( yes they will trust me)  and then the donalds team will start with the arrests AFTER he is sworn back in.  Its gonna be awesome.
If this does happen they better have the military posted in cities across America because the meltdown will be epic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2020, 11:13:45 AM »

No, they didn’t. Judges didn’t even allow them to present the evidence which is why they’re now taking it to the legislatures in a public forum

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2020, 11:15:33 AM »
You can't explain anything to him.  The fact the courts tossed it based on evidence, lack of evidence or the fact many  lawsuits were pulled at the last minute before being presented in courts means nothing to the little mind of Coach.   His desperation has it twisted around so he thinks it means something that is just the opposite.

Dude, whatever we’re talking about is light years above your head. Just keep with the insults. It’s all you know

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2020, 11:38:49 AM »
Dude, whatever we’re talking about is light years above your head. Just keep with the insults. It’s all you know

The only thing separated by light years is you and reality.

Give us a hint... when all this doesn't pan out... what's your excuse going to be then?  Will you have one or just immediately go to the next CT?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2020, 06:17:14 PM »

Wowza! Someone must have acquired a pair of Sylvester Stallone patented elevator shoes and is a little light-headed from the thinner atmosphere up at the 5 foot height. Take it easy Joe and give you body a chance to adjust.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2020, 07:39:49 PM »
Yeah, sure, something like that is happening in your alternate universe, lol

It's fun to look back a few days or so at what people posted. Not trying to be mean, but whose alternate universe just came tumbling down?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2020, 07:42:49 PM »
It's fun to look back a few days or so at what people posted. Not trying to be mean, but whose alternate universe just came tumbling down?

They sure are quiet right now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2020, 07:44:48 PM »
They sure are quiet right now.

Rest assured, they are circling the wagons. There is going to be a lot of BDS going on on Getbig for the next 4 years.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2020, 07:52:33 PM »
Rest assured, they are circling the wagons. There is going to be a lot of BDS going on on Getbig for the next 4 years.

Especially when Maxine starts her investigations.