Author Topic: Back to Pennsylvania...It’s happening  (Read 7877 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Back to Pennsylvania...It’s happening
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 02:23:14 PM »
Pennsylvania Senator: ‘Mounting Evidence’ Shows Election Was Compromised

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/pennsylvania-senator-mounting-evidence-shows-election-was-compromised_3596736.html

Download our app to read more for free at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 02:42:50 PM »
You’re from the country, yes?
what are you even asking?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2020, 03:08:07 PM »
Pennsylvania Senator: ‘Mounting Evidence’ Shows Election Was Compromised

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/pennsylvania-senator-mounting-evidence-shows-election-was-compromised_3596736.html

Doesn't seem like the votes being genuine is in dispute. Just whether they should be invalidated since they arrived after a deadline.

It's an argument to make but if late arriving mail in ballots are real votes from real people that's nowhere near the level of election rigging claimed by Powell's allegations of switched/fake votes. This is a departure from the Republican's main argument that the votes which put Biden over the line are fake.

I'm more interested in proof of fake votes. "They're real but shouldn't count" is pretty lame by comparison.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2020, 03:10:19 PM »
Doesn't seem like the votes being genuine is in dispute. Just whether they should be invalidated since they arrived after a deadline.

It's an argument to make but if late arriving mail in ballots are real votes from real people that's nowhere near the level of election rigging claimed by Powell's allegations of switched/fake votes. This is a departure from the Republican's main argument that the votes which put Biden over the line are fake.
Plus the republicans are the ones who passed that law two elections ago.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2020, 03:13:38 PM »
They did actually find 2 instances of voter fraud in Pennsylvania.....both were Trumptards

&t=123s

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2020, 03:18:14 PM »
But a judge said put them separate and they didn't, yadda yadda.

It seems like lawyer horseshit. If they're real they're real. They've been promising to show me millions of votes switched or conjured for Biden. I want to see what they promised to show me. Not this invalidation of votes no one disputes are real nonsense. If they're fake, that's another matter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2020, 03:31:31 PM »
They did actually find 2 instances of voter fraud in Pennsylvania.....both were Trumptards

&t=123s

You and your second and third hand bullshit  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 04:52:46 PM »
Coach and Strawman, these are two different cases.

The most important one got thrown out.

The other one is a side show at best trying to throw out a law Republicans actually passed that was already used for another election.

It's hard to keep track of all their nonsense and ass whippings
They just lost another case in PA.  Is this the one you were referring to?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/28/politics/pennsylvania-state-supreme-court-election-case/index.html

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2020, 04:58:43 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/28/politics/pennsylvania-state-supreme-court-election-case/index.html
yes it is the second case I mentioned trying to say a law they themselves passed, and got voted in on, is somehow now invalid.

The PA Supreme Court said no way.

Chances of the US Supreme Court even listening to this case is very slim, since they very rarely rule about state laws since that is what the state supreme courts are for.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 04:58:49 PM »

As you post a cnn link 🤦‍♂️

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2020, 05:12:53 PM »
From the PA Supreme Court ruling Saturday....

Having delayed this suit until two elections were conducted under Act 77's new, no-excuse mail-in voting system, Petitioners - several of whom participated in primary elections under this system without complaint - play a dangerous game at the expense of every PA voter. Petitioners waived their opportunity to challenge Act 77 before the election, choosing instead to lay by and gamble upon receiving a favorable decision of the electorate. Unsatisfied with the result of that wager, they would now flip over the table, scattering to the shadows the votes of millions of Pennsylvanians. It is not our role to lend legitimacy to such transparent and untimely efforts to subvert the will of PA voters. Courts should not decide elections when the will of the voters is clear.

OUCH!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2020, 05:29:18 PM »
Both articles failed to address this...

Chief Justice Thomas Saylor issued a separate opinion agreeing to reverse the preliminary injunction. However, Saylor said he believes the Republican petitioners should still be able to argue their case about the constitutional validity of Act 77.

“I find that the relevant substantive challenge raised by Appellees presents troublesome questions about the constitutional validity of the new mail-in voting scheme,” Saylor wrote.

Justice Sallie Mundy joined in that opinion.

Regardless, this is going to the SCOTUS

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Overturns Block on Certification of Election Results

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/pennsylvania-supreme-court-overturns-block-on-certification-of-election-results_3597001.html

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2020, 05:39:29 PM »
As you post a cnn link 🤦‍♂️

CNN must be BoB Straws girlfriend (OR BOYFRIEND  ;D)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2020, 05:40:28 PM »
Good luck with that one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2020, 05:42:50 PM »
Both articles failed to address this...

Chief Justice Thomas Saylor issued a separate opinion agreeing to reverse the preliminary injunction. However, Saylor said he believes the Republican petitioners should still be able to argue their case about the constitutional validity of Act 77.

“I find that the relevant substantive challenge raised by Appellees presents troublesome questions about the constitutional validity of the new mail-in voting scheme,” Saylor wrote.

Justice Sallie Mundy joined in that opinion.

Regardless, this is going to the SCOTUS

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Overturns Block on Certification of Election Results

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/pennsylvania-supreme-court-overturns-block-on-certification-of-election-results_3597001.html

And they will get the same result with SCOTUS (if they even agree to hear the case)

Hey phony "coach"...why do you think Trumptard isn't providing any proof

Do you think it's because that scam worked for 6 years with Obama's birth certificate in the court of public opinion that he just figured it would work in an actual court?

You remember that don't you.  THE TRAITOR spent 6 years telling us that he had investigators in Hawaii and they were finding "unbelievable" things that he would soon share with the world and then when he no longer needed that lie he just said he was wrong and everybody gave him a pass and the lame media never followed up and said "WTF...show us your proof asshole".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2020, 06:00:45 PM »
And they will get the same result with SCOTUS (if they even agree to hear the case)

Hey phony "coach"...why do you think Trumptard isn't providing any proof

Do you think it's because that scam worked for 6 years with Obama's birth certificate in the court of public opinion that he just figured it would work in an actual court?

You remember that don't you.  THE TRAITOR spent 6 years telling us that he had investigators in Hawaii and they were finding "unbelievable" things that he would soon share with the world and then when he no longer needed that lie he just said he was wrong and everybody gave him a pass and the lame media never followed up and said "WTF...show us your proof asshole".

You’re beyond retarded. You’re vegetable-like. I’ve been posting evidence but you refuse to watch it because you know I’d hand your ass just like I always do. I posted a 3 hour fucking video or the legislators hearing and you didn’t watch it. Communist puke

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2020, 06:03:12 PM »
You’re beyond retarded. You’re vegetable-like. I’ve been posting evidence but you refuse to watch it because you know I’d hand your ass just like I always do. I posted a 3 hour fucking video or the legislators hearing and you didn’t watch it. Communist puke
So you know what evidence looks like and State Supreme Court Justices do not?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2020, 06:04:59 PM »
So you know what evidence looks like and State Supreme Court Justices do not?

Yes, I do. Do you? Yes

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2020, 06:12:59 PM »
Just who exactly “jwb”. Seems to be a yet another unknown member who just decided to jump on the Biden dementia train.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2020, 06:13:45 PM »
Haven't been on here in 2 or so years...good to be back
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2020, 06:15:24 PM »
Just checked last posts...someone hacked my account lol
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2020, 06:17:11 PM »
Wouldn't let me login..old password...lol someone has been using my login..I did password reset..let me look into old posts that has been using my login...pathetic
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2020, 06:19:13 PM »
Just checked last posts...someone hacked my account lol

Might have been Strawman. He has a couple gimmick accounts plus he shares accounts. Once a liar always liar

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2020, 06:22:06 PM »
REVEALED: Video Released of Phone Call Recording to Chinese Manufacturer Requesting a Bulk Order of Fake US 2020 Ballots
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/revealed-video-released-phone-call-recording-chinese-manufacturer-requesting-bulk-order-fake-us-2020-ballots/
real men= no rubbers