Author Topic: Sharon Stone posing at 62  (Read 12202 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Sharon Stone posing at 62
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »
Still pretty but (and not that I have a chance) still would not go near a liberal. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 12:21:46 PM »
To be fair, she did suffer a stroke and she had to learn to walk and everything else all over again.

She was a chain smoker right up to having the brain hemorrhage at age 46. So having a stroke isn't a surprise.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2020, 12:23:35 PM »
She'll be indiscernible from Berlusconi in 20 years. 

She should be fed to a Komodo dragon like her husband was.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »
She was a chain smoker right up to having the brain hemorrhage at age 46. So having a stroke isn't a surprise.
I think coke might have been a factor as well.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »
She was hot back in the day, those legs have no shape to them now and bad skin texture

What is that on her legs - 40 weight?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »
Still hotter than Kuntmala Harris
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2020, 03:17:02 PM »
What has been seen can not be unseen.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 03:18:51 PM »
Still hotter than Kuntmala Harris

Goodrum wearing one of Vissy’s dresses might be hotter than Kamala Dolezal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2020, 03:21:24 PM »
To be fair, she did suffer a stroke and she had to learn to walk and everything else all over again.

Boner-tastic.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 03:24:17 PM »

To some getbiggers that would be like her being a virgin again

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »

I had no idea she had a stroke!  Wow.

I think that Randy Travis, country music icon of the 1980's and 1990's, had a stroke and can't sing anymore because of it.  Sad stuff.  He was a country singer that definitely enjoyed a lot of mainstream success and popularity in his heyday:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2020, 04:06:21 PM »
She'll be indiscernible from Berlusconi in 20 years. 

She should be fed to a Komodo dragon like her husband was.

Your post reminded me of this YouTube video:

Komodo Dragon Swallow Baby Deer Ripped From Mother Womb & Eat Mom Alive❗️NOT For Sensitive Viewers❗️

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2020, 04:39:23 PM »
Your post reminded me of this YouTube video:

Komodo Dragon Swallow Baby Deer Ripped From Mother Womb & Eat Mom Alive❗️NOT For Sensitive Viewers❗️

Komodo Dragons sink their teeth into their victims and wait around for their prey become paralyzed by their saliva, and then, at their leisure, eat them alive.   :P

Here's the feel good version of the reptile vs baby mammal scenario:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2020, 04:46:02 PM »
As hot as Sharon Stone was during her heyday, as The Scott said, I would never go near a lib like her.

And notice liberal idiots like her are walking contradictions.  This b*tch lives in a mansion in a 98% lily-White gated area somewhere, and she lauds "women of colour" being elected to office?  I don't understand - why does Stone want women running the show?  Is she sexist?  She would deny that - but what's wrong with men running things?  Is she suggesting that men and woman [GASP!!!] have different interests, and therefore, women are [in her mind, at least] better-suited towards standing up for female interests?

I love how morons like her say that it's all about "shared humanity" when in reality, she does everything to put women first, and to make sure as many "people of colour" have as much political power as possible.

In other words, she's full of sh*t, like every other liberal.  She claims we are all equal, yet will continue to do everything she can to root out every last White person from every position of power in every place on earth where she finds one.

Why can't libs like her just come out and say it: "I hate White people!  I hate men!  And I specifically HATE WHITE MEN!"

JUST SAY IT.

By promoting anyone who isn't a White man, libs are saying the same thing BY IMPLICATION, and I would much prefer if they just spoke the truth.

I have no problem saying I have a problem with Blacks and Jews [and leftists/SJW's].  WHY can't liberals be as honest as I am?  I get that it's an autistic thing, but I cannot STAND these hypocrites pretending they believe in universal equality when they absolutely do not.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMduuiJQu2

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2020, 04:52:47 PM »
As hot as Sharon Stone was during her heyday, as The Scott said, I would never go near a lib like her.

And notice liberal idiots like her are walking contradictions.  This b*tch lives in a mansion in a 98% lily-White gated area somewhere, and she lauds "women of colour" being elected to office?  I don't understand - why does Stone want women running the show?  Is she sexist?  She would deny that - but what's wrong with men running things?  Is she suggesting that men and woman [GASP!!!] have different interests, and therefore, women are [in her mind, at least] better-suited towards standing up for female interests?

I love how morons like her say that it's all about "shared humanity" when in reality, she does everything to put women first, and to make sure as many "people of colour" have as much political power as possible.

In other words, she's full of sh*t, like every other liberal.  She claims we are all equal, yet will continue to do everything she can to root out every last White person from every position of power in every place on earth where she finds one.

Why can't libs like her just come out and say it: "I hate White people!  I hate men!  And I specifically HATE WHITE MEN!"

JUST SAY IT.

By promoting anyone who isn't a White man, libs are saying the same thing BY IMPLICATION, and I would much prefer if they just spoke the truth.

I have no problem saying I have a problem with Blacks and Jews [and leftists/SJW's].  WHY can't liberals be as honest as I am?  I get that it's an autistic thing, but I cannot STAND these hypocrites pretending they believe in universal equality when they absolutely do not.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMduuiJQu2

Are you in luck! Here's 1.5 hours of rabbis saying how inferior non-Jews are:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I2zP75BZJaym/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2020, 04:56:18 PM »
Komodo Dragons sink their teeth into their victims and wait around for their prey become paralyzed by their saliva, and then, at their leisure, eat them alive.   :P

Here's the feel good version of the reptile vs baby mammal scenario:

HAHAHAHA!  Wow...cool thing that it was caught on camera.  This news clip of the event explains why:

^ Also cool that he didn't lose his cigar in the process of saving his dog.  :D

This video is intriguing to me...how the F*CK is that baby wildebeest STILL ALIVE at the 2:31 mark?  LOL.  You can see his mouth open and close, yet...he's so mangled that I can't even tell if he has any limbs left, still attached to him:

At 2:31, was he basically just a head attached to an arm, with his heart still intact?  I couldn't believe it when I saw his head come out of the water, and he was still "gnu-ing".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2020, 05:03:07 PM »
Are you in luck! Here's 1.5 hours of rabbis saying how inferior non-Jews are:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I2zP75BZJaym/

This is what I like to see!  Honesty!

Thanks for posting, Megalodon. :)

PS - I'm still in awe that you correctly guessed DON YOUNGBLOOD in that Ironage bodybuilding "Guess Who?" thread that I posted.  :D

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2020, 06:37:42 PM »
As a youngster watching basic instinct i always thought michael douglas hada pretty built physique ;D
Was is the glute scene?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2020, 07:14:03 PM »
she needs to dress her age, and she needs to find a boy without saggy tits

She doesn't "need" to do anything because of her age that she doesn't want to do. She can act how she chooses, whether she can get away with it depends on whether it works for her at some level. There is no magical age when people become sexless (retire from sex). Being sexually attractive is an individual thing which is mostly about how you feel about yourself and somewhat less about how others respond to it.

From the perspective of a 76 year old man, Sharon Stone is still hot.

Keep in mind that thinking seniors aren't still sexually attractive, depends on what you find attractive in a person and how important age as it relates to this fits in.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
Looks a bit smelly.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2020, 12:27:35 AM »
Looks a bit smelly.  :-\

You'll never get close enough to know if that's true or not. Maybe that's why you posted this.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2020, 01:33:34 AM »
She looks good for her age but she was way hotter before

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2020, 05:21:18 AM »
She looks bad for her age. The age spots are gross. The flabbiness shows she just diets and doesn't work out. Didn't know about her stroke. I take everything back if that's the case but if it was because of drug use I take nothing back though I wish her health.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2020, 06:41:50 AM »
You'll never get close enough to know if that's true or not. Maybe that's why you posted this.

No, I posted that because she looks moderately malodorous.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2020, 07:25:16 AM »