Author Topic: Got invited to my first Christmas Party of the season  (Read 27769 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Got invited to my first Christmas Party of the season
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2020, 08:48:22 PM »
We’ll just leave Prime to his Marxist ran city of Portland that he undoubtedly voted for when he helped vote in the cowardly Mayor...hey Prime, how’s Portland working out again?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2020, 10:13:59 PM »
Gonna go out on a limb and say he had his coat on because it was probably in the 40's outside. Given the pandemic etc, probably not a great idea to have coat rooms or the like.

Hmm. Interesting thought. No doubt there were a lot of overcoats to deal with at this reception. Since the folks at the White House aren't know for being particularly concerned about Covid-19 (based on the fact that masks are still not on not required they are far too infrequently worn judging some event photos. I doubt they are very concerned about getting germs on coats.

Like I posted, it might have been cooler in the basement or it's also possible that was before or after the reception and either still in their coats or had already picked them up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2020, 10:15:47 PM »
I never felt bad. Your opinion < dog shit.

Sure. I happen to know there are others who are of the same opinion.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2020, 10:19:28 PM »
Nobody is further apart politically than I am from Coach. I don't get those who are questioning the veracity of his  D.C. pics/experience. Seems a little too much of an attack one his character. Just my opinion.

Just for the record, I was joking about questioning him. I have no doubt he went. I see others are going a bit further with it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2020, 10:41:13 PM »
We’ll just leave Prime to his Marxist ran city of Portland that he undoubtedly voted for when he helped vote in the cowardly Mayor...hey Prime, how’s Portland working out again?

I don't live in Portland, therefore Portland Mayoral candidates aren't on my ballot. West Linn candidates are.

Since you asked there's a fiasco going on in Portland over a house which was foreclosed on in 2018 and the people refused to vacate. It's known as the Red house because, well, it has a red exterior. It is a very interesting situation.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/red-house-portland-family-negotiations-early-stages/283-4be61552-70e8-4870-8c7a-81b215ffe135

Personally, their 'squatting' there for 2 years after not paying the mortgage for over a year is a joke. The rationale for doing so is an even bigger joke and the people who support them are the biggest joke of all. Imagine this, they raised $300,000. via Go Fund Me. The developer who bought the place at a foreclosure auction is willing to sell them the house back for $280,000 which is what he has invested. So far, the Kinney's have not agreed to this. Maybe they think they will keep both the house and the $300 G's people donated.

No matter what happens, it is a mess.

Despite all the ruckus in Portland this past year, people are still flocking to the area because, as expensive as it is to live in Portland, it is less expensive than many other cities. There's a huge shortage of real estate for sale and prices are skyrocketing in Portland and the suburbs surrounding  the city.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/red-house-portland-family-negotiations-early-stages/283-4be61552-70e8-4870-8c7a-81b215ffe135

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2020, 01:17:35 AM »

Please delete this.  Please do not feed the trolls and haters

I don't think Coach has any worry in the world regarding this, since he is truthful.

Let the trolls and haters cry.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2020, 02:08:52 PM »
Coach,

You gave me a direct reply and I retract my previous doubts about you attending the WH Christmas party.
All I wanted was a clear, direct conformation you actually attended the event.
You have provided that answer.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,  Howard

Nice. I agree.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2020, 02:09:22 PM »
We are all for the better he didn’t reproduce

I've never fathered a child , but, I did birth a few 12" turds out my fart locker. :o

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2020, 02:14:02 PM »

:o :o :o

I'd love to be the meat in their sandwich.

I think Coach means well, but i doubt he's a millimeter over 5'5". ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2020, 02:46:05 PM »
:o :o :o

I'd love to be the meat in their sandwich.

I think Coach means well, but i doubt he's a millimeter over 5'5". ;D

Vertically challenged people are often good people too.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2020, 03:36:55 PM »

Please delete this.  Please do not feed the trolls and haters

Have to agree. You are above this. Let haters hate it's what they do!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2020, 09:02:43 PM »
🙂

Damn Joe,congrats.........dont forget us little non-essential people  ! 

Congrats again buddy.........Happy Holidays!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2020, 05:58:31 PM »
Coach is elated to spend a few hours at the White House. Obama ruled the place for 8 years.

Obama > Coach.

Coach rolling in at 48 seconds.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2020, 09:16:33 PM »
So this was the first Christmas party of the season, how many do you have scheduled?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2020, 03:43:03 PM »
Not sure how Coach gets a WH invite however?
Something doesn't pass the smell test here and I didn't  fart.

For example the invitation ( email) was sent "to me".
Pus upon blowing up the pic , it looks like the outline of Coach and the babe appears separate from the background and  the people and background are in focus . aka photo shop???

Pretty hard to believe that the forensic analysis from a guy who posts about his own farts could be so (100%) incorrect.

I know Coach is doing ok in his training biz, but I assumed it took several thousand to even get on the list for a possible WH function invite.  Plus flying cross country without much notice is expensive along with hotel, etc.
But , I'm just another getbig douchebag, so what do I know.

Unimaginably, even less than YOU think.
At least you got the "douchebag part" right.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2020, 04:08:06 PM »
I’m going to lay this out right now. Prime, Howard...you’re fake. You’re backstabbers like many on here. You send DM’s pretending to be sincere then call me liar right to my face on here, in this thread. Fuck you. In the 20+ years I’ve posted on here I have never lied...about anything and most on here know it. It’s partly my fault for being too nice and trusting. You can all kiss my ass...Prime, I know you’d enjoy that but I meant that figuratively...sorry.

Not sure how you think I am fake. If I were fake, people here wouldn't know as much about me as they do. If I were a fake, I would have pretended to be a champion bodybuilder or at least a competitor...so I could sport blue stars like you do. If I were fake, I wouldn't have posted a photo of myself wearing orange Adidas, standing it the gym locker room.

You and I have different political viewpoints. If I were fake, I would pretend go along with you so we wouldn't have disagreements. Nope, I am one of the least fake people on Getbig. I think you got this wrong.

Once again, prime, you’re either trolling, or too genuinely stupid to “get it.” (I’m leaning towards the former, since few people on this earth are that legitimately dumb.)
He means “fake” with regards to the faux sincerity infused in your PM’s - much like the one you’d sent me a while back.

You tried flattering me with a myriad of compliments in efforts to get me to back off posting the plethora of reminders of you giving pedophiles the benefit of the doubt on here some time ago.

It didn’t work, by the way. The only reason I stopped was because I’d lost interest after so many others here picked up on the matter, and gave you a much harder time (down, boy) about it.
Your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons... and, the only thing I need to do for with the cause, is sit back and enjoy it.

Thanks for the amusement.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2020, 04:40:20 PM »

Once again, prime, you’re either trolling, or too genuinely stupid to “get it.” (I’m leaning towards the former, since few people on this earth are that legitimately dumb.)
He means “fake” with regards to the faux sincerity infused in your PM’s - much like the one you’d sent me a while back.

You tried flattering me with a myriad of compliments in efforts to get me to back off posting the plethora of reminders of you giving pedophiles the benefit of the doubt on here some time ago.

It didn’t work, by the way. The only reason I stopped was because I’d lost interest after so many others here picked up on the matter, and gave you a much harder time (down, boy) about it.
Your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons... and, the only thing I need to do for with the cause, is sit back and enjoy it.

Excellent post, would read again. 10/10
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2020, 04:45:04 PM »

You are welcome. Glad to be of service.

BTW, did he share the PM with you? You seem to know a lot about what it contained.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2020, 05:00:34 PM »
You are welcome. Glad to be of service.

BTW, did he share the PM with you? You seem to know a lot about what it contained.

No.
The simple description of you "pretending to be sincere" was more than enough input to draw the (admitted) correlation.

But, nice job trying to entrap two targeted members into admitting a board violation, you little "cerebral assassin," you!!
 :-* :-* :-*

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2020, 06:40:42 PM »

PrimePedo just giddy that someone is paying attention to him, without blatantly calling him a disgusting pedophile.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2020, 06:42:45 PM »
Excellent post, would read again. 10/10

Now you have got the creepy old pedo fuck excited and typing with his adult diaper around his ankles.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2020, 06:52:32 PM »
Now you have got the creepy old pedo fuck excited and typing with his adult diaper around his ankles.

I remember that pic was originally posted for Go4it haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2020, 07:03:32 PM »

Your memory is flawed.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2020, 07:05:08 PM »

It was actually posted for Go4It’s eight year old nephew....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
PrimePedo just giddy that someone is paying attention to him, without blatantly calling him a disgusting pedophile.

What makes me giddy is that you still have this photo around to post or at least it is on your mind enough that you dig it up from somewhere.

How old is that photo anyway? I sure look much younger in it than I do today....so thanks for that. Hmm. I think it precedes the date you became a member. -Could be wrong about that. I'll check and let you know if I am.  :)