Author Topic: US Capitol breeched  (Read 4119 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: US Capitol breeched
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2021, 07:06:21 PM »
Good actually.  I currently have a $$$ surplus.  I'm going to send you some more compression socks.
I'd rather have you send me some 5.56  :D

I didn’t do any of that.   But your deflection aside.....   my statements stand.

Shame on you. 
Shame on me? You're a typical fence sitter waiting for a winner so you can jump the bandwagon. Suck a fat dick, pencilneck.

HAHAHAA what a play to try to soft pedal the last four years of kissing Trumps ass. 
Trump may have been this country's only chance to get away from lifelong politicians, I know you're too stupid and emotionally manipulated to understand that, but carry on with your TDS, it's cute. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2021, 07:09:28 PM »
Shame on me? You're a typical fence sitter waiting for a winner so you can jump the bandwagon. Suck a fat dick, pencilneck.
Trump may have been this country's only chance to get away from lifelong politicians, I know you're too stupid and emotionally manipulated to understand that, but carry on with your TDS, it's cute. :-*

LMFAO.  I had to google "5.56". 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2021, 07:16:10 PM »

More praise for the little lying crybaby coward.  Well coming from you I am not surprised.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2021, 07:18:30 PM »
Bro...dude....bro...come on...

More praise for the little lying crybaby coward.  Well coming from you I am not surprised.
TDS
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 07:42:17 PM »

Hahaha. Still shame on you even more.   Life, nor productive politics is ever only 1 of 2 sides unless your are one of those brain washed morons. 

Maybe one day you’ll stop sucking on Trump’s nipple long enough to see your self in the mirror. 

“You don’t have a dog in the fight”.  Tell your self more lies you retard. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 08:31:48 PM »
Hahaha. Still shame on you even more.   Life, nor productive politics is ever only 1 of 2 sides unless your are one of those brain washed morons. 

Maybe one day you’ll stop sucking on Trump’s nipple long enough to see your self in the mirror. 

“You don’t have a dog in the fight”.
Tell your self more lies you retard.

How stupid did he think anyone would be to believe that line?  4 years of Trump ass kissing and he thought he could pull that card?   ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »

“You don’t have a dog in the fight”.  Tell your self more lies you retard.

;D This always gets me even though as a liberal I know that I need to stop using that word.  It's gonna be tough. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2021, 09:57:22 PM »
Its not a wonder why took a couple of week break from this idiocy. Still believing what your MSM tells you...brain dead Marxists

I hear that a bunch from Qanon tards.. "You believe what your MSM tells you and yet these same tards post youtube videos as their source AND every prediction they give based on their "source" turns out to be wrong. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 09:59:31 PM »

He may have been, but from day 1 he wasn't. That you can't see he is an emotionally stunted petulant child in an adults body is sad

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2021, 12:40:09 AM »
I'd say take a couple more weeks off.  The 1st two didn't succeed.

I am sorry to say that I have to agree with you. This might not be the best time for Coach to reappear on Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2021, 12:41:24 AM »
They have pics of that guy in the same outfit at BLM rallies with a fuck the police sign behind him.

Okay, post it. BTW who are they?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2021, 12:47:08 AM »
No we believe what reality, results, and easily proven facts tell us.  Unlike you. 

So what now?  Your little predictions on the courts giving it to Trump didn't pan out.  Nor did your little predictions on the EC, or SC, or recounts.  Going to try whining about the affidavit again?

There's been an awful lot of talk about Congress/Pence invoking the 25th Amendment to get Trump out of the picture for the next 13 days. I' don't see how Congress could pull that off in such a short time. Also, it might cause another MAGA riot at the Capitol. On the other hand, Trump could do some serious harm to the country in the next two weeks.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2021, 03:57:46 AM »
Don't they have doors on the Capitol Building they can shut and lock to keep people out?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2021, 04:10:21 AM »
Don't they have doors on the Capitol Building they can shut and lock to keep people out?

that's the bunker in the white house for the chicken in chief you are thinking of
c

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2021, 07:52:57 AM »
This is not the same a rioting and looting. 

This was an attempt to disrupt our democratic process. 

And that POS encouraged and justified it. 

Plain and simple.

LOL Drama Queen  ::)
K

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2021, 08:40:17 AM »
LOL Drama Queen  ::)

The capitol building was overran and one of our most important democratic processes was stopped.  An event that was unprecedented, unlawful bordering on sedition.

But I am a drama queen?

That all you got sherif boy?   ::)

Shame on you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2021, 09:07:08 AM »

Outed
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2021, 10:05:47 AM »
The capitol building was overran and one of our most important democratic processes was stopped.  An event that was unprecedented, unlawful bordering on sedition.

But I am a drama queen?

Shame on you.

Hey he put effort into that post.  It must have been hard on him to refrain from showing us his pedo obsession like he does in every other post he makes.  Without doing that, I am surprised he actually made it to three words in the post.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2021, 10:43:07 AM »

But I am a drama queen?

Shame on you.

you must be an Antifa/BLM groupie, guessing when they killed/rioted/looted that was ok.
K

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2021, 10:55:44 AM »
you must be an Antifa/BLM groupie, guessing when they killed/rioted/looted that was ok.

Weak sauce sherif boy.

Stay on subject.  Trying to defect to something else, (which I oppose, obviously), is a pathetic attempt to side step the issue.

At least be a man enough to address what happened here or be a coward.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2021, 10:58:57 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2021, 11:13:27 AM »

Maybe not. But you bring up an excellent point one which some are already speculating about and that is that some Capitol Police appeared to be not only letting the mob in but encouraging them. Of course, if you found yourself in a situation where there was an angry mob coming at you and there were enough of you to fend them off, what would you do? In one of the videos I saw a Capitol Police person or someone dress like one was running up the stairs inside the building ahead of the rioters, he'd turn and wave his stick at them for a second and then turn away and retreat further. In another video which showed a fair number of Capitol Police at one entrance to the Capitol building appear to be holding the doors open. It is all very weird.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2021, 11:18:10 AM »
This is not the same a rioting and looting. 

This was an attempt to disrupt our democratic process. 

And that POS encouraged and justified it. 

Plain and simple.

Except is seems art work was stolen, Pelosi's office was ransacked with furniture broken and items stolen. There were rioters descending the Capitol on a scaffold in order to break in through windows on an upper floor. Also there were a number of people around the edge of the roof of the building who didn't appear to be the police/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2021, 11:19:48 AM »
Some dumb SOB’s in on this site

Sorry  Coach but you probably should have taken a longer break from Getbig. You apparently haven't regained your senses.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2021, 11:28:46 AM »

Rioting and looting is never oka.....that's why you comparing one group to another is dumb. No matter what they claime their bogus reasons are everyone of them is still just another rioter and looter and should be locked up. I could care less if they are Trump supporters, QAnon or Antifa.