Author Topic: Biden selects transgender doctor Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary  (Read 9817 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ugh I can't leave this alone, you cannot make this shit up, I swear we are in a sick dream, I just do not seem to be able to wake up from it  :-\

This is the modern day liberal agenda and what these FREAKS are all about.   StrawFAG, PrimeQUEEN, et al, this is what they support and they applaud this as an accomplishment.   

Its a disgrace and disgusting on all levels. 

Chubz

• Getbig III
This is the modern day liberal agenda and what these FREAKS are all about.   StrawFAG, PrimeQUEEN, et al, this is what they support and they applaud this as an accomplishment.   

Its a disgrace and disgusting on all levels.

Yep, and you cannot even have a discussion with these people, they are like grown children.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yep, and you cannot even have a discussion with these people, they are like grown children.

Who would want their kids within 100 meters of this person? 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
https://joebiden.com/racial-economic-equity/

::) ::)  No struggling white people in Bidens world.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO BUILD BACK BETTER BY ADVANCING RACIAL EQUITY ACROSS THE AMERICAN ECONOMY
Joe Biden’s jobs and economic recovery agenda is built on the proposition that we must build our economy back better than it was before the COVID-19 crisis.

Over the last month, Biden has been laying out his vision for a stronger, resilient, and inclusive economy. He believes in an economy where every American enjoys a fair return for their work and an equal chance to get ahead. An economy more vibrant and more powerful precisely because everybody will be included in the deal. An economy where Black, Latino, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI), and Native American workers and families are finally welcomed as full participants.

Today, multiple, overlapping crises reinforce how far we have to go to deliver on that vision. The pandemic has shone a bright light on racial disparities in health and health care — as Black and Brown Americans have suffered and died from the coronavirus at rates far higher than white Americans. The economic crisis has hit Black and Brown communities especially hard, with Black unemployment at 15.4 percent, Latino unemployment at 14.5 percent, and businesses owned by Black, Latino, and Asian American people closing down at alarming rates. We are also seeing a national reckoning on racial justice and the tragic human costs of systemic racism in the murder of George Floyd and so many other Black men, women, and children. And through it all, the climate crisis mounts, with air and water pollution, superstorms and extreme weather, disproportionately impacting Black and Brown communities.

Reform Opportunity Zones to Fulfill Their Promise
Make a Historic Commitment to Equalizing Federal Procurement
Ensure His Housing Plan Makes Bold Investments in Homeownership and Access to Affordable Housing for Black, Brown, and Native Families
Achieve Equity in Management, Training, and Higher Education Opportunities Connected to the Jobs of the Future
Boost Retirement Security and Financial Wealth for Black, Brown, and Native Families
Ensure Workers of Color Are Compensated Fairly and Treated With Dignity
Ensure Equity in Biden’s Bold Infrastructure and Clean Energy Investments
Support Second Chances for Economic Success
Strengthen the Federal Reserve’s Focus on Racial Economic Gaps

Tldr: We're going to tax you for working and give the money to unemployed black people. If you complain, we'll call you a racist so we look virtuous while we rob you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I own space in that tiny empty head of yours.  What a little bitch.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

LurkerNoMore’s Goal:  titty fuck that Blonde ASAP

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Biden nominee for Justice Department invited anti-Semite to Harvard University

https://www.jns.org/biden-nominee-for-justice-department-invited-anti-semite-to-harvard-university/

Kristen Clarke was involved with a 1994 event featuring the late Wellesley College professor Tony Martin, who self-published “The Jewish Onslaught: Dispatches from the Wellesley Battlefront.”

In 1994, she wrote a letter in The Harvard Crimson citing neuroscientist Carol Barnes, saying black people had “superior physical and mental abilities,” and that the skin pigment melanin “endows blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities–something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1611188773736.jpg

Janet Yellen
Merrick Garland
Alejandro Mayorkas
Avril Haines
Ron Klain
Anthony Blinken
Wendy Sherman
Victoria Nuland
Eric Lander
David S. Cohen

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
john goodman..?? 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Why are a of these types of people hate filled, ignorant, bigoted racists that also have an irrational hatred of Jews?

Blows my mind. Michelle Obama is the same. Hate filled, ignorant hag that hates the United States.

Not my countrymen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I own space in that tiny empty head of yours.  What a little bitch.

x2

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Other account bro.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Ugh I can't leave this alone, you cannot make this shit up, I swear we are in a sick dream, I just do not seem to be able to wake up from it  :-\

just end it all now, the country isn't getting less progressive

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I just saw a video thumbnail from a Canadian news station about how Biden isn't going to divide the country like Trump.

But he starts by immediately dividing it by gender, LOL.

Leftists are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I just saw a video thumbnail from a Canadian news station about how Biden isn't going to divide the country like Trump.

But he starts by immediately dividing it by gender, LOL.

Leftists are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

Are they as stupid as Canadians who think Americans give a shit what they think?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Royalty's penis envy.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Biden nominee for Justice Department invited anti-Semite to Harvard University

https://www.jns.org/biden-nominee-for-justice-department-invited-anti-semite-to-harvard-university/

Kristen Clarke was involved with a 1994 event featuring the late Wellesley College professor Tony Martin, who self-published “The Jewish Onslaught: Dispatches from the Wellesley Battlefront.”

In 1994, she wrote a letter in The Harvard Crimson citing neuroscientist Carol Barnes, saying black people had “superior physical and mental abilities,” and that the skin pigment melanin “endows blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities–something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

She is too "cis" to win this nomination  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Megalodon

• Getbig V
The US under bolshevik rule is dangerous and embarrassing.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Are they as stupid as Canadians who think Americans give a shit what they think?

Fuck off 240...er I mean JerkerSomeMore

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

How can you possibly support this disgrace?  Big Sean Allen is more respectable as a Health Commissioner than this disgusting freak. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
The US under bolshevik rule is dangerous and embarrassing.

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fortress

• Getbig V
This world is absolutely lost and VERY ill.