Author Topic: Vaccine Deaths  (Read 11406 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Vaccine Deaths
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2021, 04:36:34 AM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2021, 04:54:07 AM »
I had both shots of Moderna vaccine. First shot I really felt little. I had a slightly sore delt.  I thought this was great. I got the second shot 28 days later.  It was a Tuesday. On Wednesday I had a fever and chills. No appetite from feeling sick. When to sleep that night with aspirin and when I woke up the fever broke but I was completely spent.  Felt exhausted on Thursday. Friday I started to fell better and I worked out on a back day. Saturday I woke up with a painful arm pit on the vaccinated arm. Thought initially I injured myself lifting.  Turns out the lymph nodes in my arm pit were inflamed.  Now on Sunday I'm okay.  Doc who is a close relative said I had a good reaction to the vaccine and that means my body was producing anti bodies thinking I had the disease.  It wasn't a pleasant experience. On a side note I know three relatives who got the second shot that didn't have nearly the reaction I had. One was sick for a day and it was over. The others had mild symptoms.

Rememeber when after your first shot you were on here preaching about how paranoid and wrong I amongst others were of warning against taking this shot and how you had no I'll effects....??

What a stupid old clown you are.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2021, 04:59:16 AM »
Yes the vaccine was brought out quickly but they had more test subjects than many of the other vaccines we give our children to attend school. They weren't lacking for volunteers.  Did you know there are more side effects to the Shingles shot they give in the super market pharmacy than the covid vaccine?

Seriously you are fucking stupid as shit. "Did you know" hallmark of a person about to say something they know/understand nothing of.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2021, 05:18:48 AM »
Rememeber when after your first shot you were on here preaching about how paranoid and wrong I amongst others were of warning against taking this shot and how you had no I'll effects....??

What a stupid old clown you are.

You are wasting your breath on the fools Voluntarily taking this scam! The thing I struggle with the most is just how easy it was/is to get people to take it willingly. This is going to end up bad for them.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2021, 04:01:29 PM »
Doses of Hope!

People that participated in all of this and promoted masks will go down/be remembered in history as complete cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&feature=youtu.be

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2021, 05:03:59 PM »
I'm glad you are better now. I can't say that I find your Covid-19 vaccination experience very encouraging.

I find it encouraging.  I read it as the worst case scenario is I don't feel too well for 2-3 days.  Very small price to pay to get things open and running again and start seeing my family and friends again. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
Very small price to pay to get things open and running again and start seeing my family and friends again.

covid will be the reason... the excuse – to get inside of your body.

the solution... the vaccine - will introduce a host of extraordinarily bad technologies into your system that will fundamentally change what u r.

in time... humans will beg to have this biotechnological nightmare applied to their own bodies.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2021, 08:54:56 PM »

^^^^^Spot on!!!!!! They will demand the mark.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2021, 09:12:59 PM »
What's wrong with the USA's healthcare system?

I mean...do you really want to have something as important as your health under the control of government bureaucrats?

I'd be ok with a two-tier system. But no - in Canada, much like North Korea and Cuba - private healthcare is illegal.

I'm not saying the American system is perfect, but my American Getbig friends:

Do NOT believe the rhetoric of Michael Moore and others who think it's some paradise here. I can give you many examples showing that is not the case. Feel free to ask me if you wish.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2021, 09:22:01 PM »
What's wrong with the USA's healthcare system?

I mean...do you really want to have something as important as your health under the control of government bureaucrats?

I'd be ok with a two-tier system. But no - in Canada, much like North Korea and Cuba - private healthcare is illegal.

I'm not saying the American system is perfect, but my American Getbig friends:

Do NOT believe the rhetoric of Michael Moore and others who think it's some paradise here. I can give you many examples showing that is not the case. Feel free to ask me if you wish.

I have nothing against you, seem like a decent guy, you are de-railing this thread, start another one about healthcare. This one is about VAX Deaths and the sheep lining up to take it. Zillotech is spreading the truth, and I am not a nut hugger of him, do not even know him.

P.S. your post's are way too retardely long , I skim past them the majority of them, keep it brief and to the point.

Hope this helps
Chubz

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2021, 09:23:31 PM »
^^^^ FUCK its ZILLOTCH, not ZILLOTECH, I'm drinking forgive me Getbig.

Chubz

• Getbig III

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2021, 09:21:01 AM »
you believe a vague story by MSM ??

It's all over local news as well. Ironically,  CNN,Yahoo and MSN have no mention.  HMMMMMM.

If anyone doesn't have concerns about the covid vax, the way the media is handling it should wake them up.

For the most part, MSM Is ignoring most to the negative info on the vax.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2021, 09:56:05 AM »
in time... humans will beg to have this biotechnological nightmare applied to their own bodies.

^^^^^Spot on!!!!!! They will demand the mark.

Well they gave me a sticker - does that count?  ;D
T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »

Well they gave me a sticker - does that count?  ;D

What was your experience like Taf? When did you have it mate? Do you feel ok?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2021, 10:15:59 AM »
What was your experience like Taf? When did you have it mate? Do you feel ok?

Midday today - operation was like clockwork - felt nothing (of course) but then again I'm no stranger to injections LOL

Will report back on any symptoms (I'm hoping to avoid going the full I Am Legend, but we shall see) but nothing just yet

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2021, 10:21:13 AM »
Paying someone to take your vaccine in place of you could be a new growth industry if they make this legally mandatory.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2021, 10:48:46 AM »
Paying someone to take your vaccine in place of you could be a new growth industry if they make this legally mandatory.

do you have to show ID?..

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2021, 11:08:17 AM »
do you have to show ID?..

At least some places you don't need to show a photo ID. Plus, most anyone can get fake photo ID.

No photo ID:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2021, 12:14:29 PM »
How will you be tracked?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2021, 03:24:40 PM »
On CNN the pros mentioned that with some of the new strains of Covid-19 a third shot may be necessary. That is not good news.

The doctors I talked to said the vaccine stops the new variants of covid because they have the same spike.  Who was this pro?  The flu and colds are true different strains. This new variant first observed in England I believe is the same type spike the Moderna and Pfzier is effective against.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2021, 04:50:25 PM »
On CNN the pros mentioned that with some of the new strains of Covid-19 a third shot may be necessary. That is not good news.

I'd take what CNN says with a grain of salt...scaring people is their business.

How the fuc would anyone know at this point that a 3rd does would be effective if the new strain is "new".

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »
Dr. Fauci was speaking at a press conference.  Many networks aired this. CNN just happened to be one of them.

You ask a good question about how effective a 3rd dose or booster would be against the South African strain. Not being a scientist, I have no idea how they would know. Do you know why they shouldn't?

I doubt much of what MSM says period. Their business is creating fear to keep people coming back for more "updates"

This is so predictable. Election is done. Covid is apparently slowing down, so how do they keep people coming back for more?

They also have to make it appear that Biden is tackling the 'regular covid' that trump apparently lacked to skill to do.

Creating the new strain story covers all of that. It keeps the fear up and doesn't make Biden look bad.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2021, 06:22:24 PM »
Just wear 3 masks minimal, the more you wear the safer you are.