Author Topic: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?  (Read 8956 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Booty, Will Have Sex with Me, if I meet her in Australia.
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2021, 01:05:47 PM »
Melvin Goodrum is 10X the man you will ever be.
Hi, Vince!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2021, 01:08:56 PM »
Nice scenery out back.

I was going to say - it's freezing out! Then I checked online, and saw that it's only -16C [+3F] here. But then I saw that it's -25C [-13F] with the windchill. So it actually is pretty cold!

I'll cut my walk short to only 30 minutes today. Not too far from frostbite weather.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2021, 01:10:54 PM »
Melvin Goodrum is 10X the man you will ever be.

Goodrum is a GB legend forever in every way possible. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2021, 01:15:54 PM »
My meltdown on this thread was caused by misreading Walter's post to read I abandoned my kids.

I think saying that to an active father - those are fighting words. I can't even fathom what I'd do if someone said that to me in real life. I'd lose my shit, and probably end up with an assault charge [and later - conviction]. My kids are my life.

To say I abandoned their mothers, while a misrepresentation, is not nearly as offensive.

It's like when someone said to King Kamali [on video], something like "Get another divorce." Or called him "divorced".

I was like...that was a bit of a dick thing to say, but NOTHING like calling a man an absentee father.

I would expect a solid slap in the face saying that to any man. ESPECIALLY if it was the OPPOSITE of the truth.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2021, 01:17:16 PM »
Goodrum is a GB legend forever in every way possible.
Never said he wasn't. But not everyone agrees on who gets to The Getbig Hall of Fame, either. Both of us are in, as are you, my friend.

What did you think about yesterday's MLB Hall of Fame selection?
I think Curt Schilling, at least should have made it, but I would have voted Bonds and Clemens in as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2021, 01:20:35 PM »
I am in charge of all data, lists, records and Hall of Fame inductees on this site, and anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

Shitzo IS in the Getbig Hall......

......of Fags
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2021, 01:20:52 PM »
Never said he wasn't. But not everyone agrees on who gets to The Getbig Hall of Fame, either. Both of us are in, as are you, my friend.

I think Curt Schilling, at least should have made it, but I would have voted Bonds and Clemens in as well.

Who got it in there?  Wasnt paying attention? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2021, 01:21:21 PM »
Who got it in there?  Wasnt paying attention?
Literally nobody.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2021, 01:21:37 PM »
I am in charge of all data, lists, records and Hall of Fame inductees, and anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

......of Fags

Haha

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2021, 01:26:35 PM »
I am in charge of all data, lists, records and Hall of Fame inductees on this site, and anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

......of Fags

He can’t unsuck those cocks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2021, 01:26:51 PM »

......of Fags
Well then I am joined by Vince Goodrum, just like I said. Although, I'm more honored to be in the gay wing of the Hall of Fame, simply because its honorary. When a heterosexual man, gets into a gay Hall of Fame, it's the ultimate show of respect.

Especially, since I am now enshrined in both wings of The Getbig Hall of Fame. I am both humbled and hungry.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2021, 01:30:09 PM »
Can Booty resist the Shizzonian lusty loins?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2021, 01:34:53 PM »
I bet booty is cheaper these days than she was 10 years ago.

Also Matt, please decorate your house and paint a few accent walls.

Give your daughter a brighter perspective in life.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2021, 01:42:16 PM »

Oh man get a fucking life... This is literally what you pride yourself on being in a not even existent getbig hall of fame... Sad.

Also booty is beat and past it.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2021, 01:43:33 PM »
I bet booty is cheaper these days than she was 10 years ago.

Also Matt, please decorate your house and paint a few accent walls.

Give your daughter a brighter perspective in life.

I thought matts place wasn't bad really, nice room for his daughter especially if she isn't there but for weekends or whatever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2021, 01:44:16 PM »
Oh man get a fucking life... This is literally what you pride yourself on being in a not even existent getbig hall of fame... Sad.

Also booty is beat and past it.
You are too dumb to get both the irony and the point.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2021, 01:45:20 PM »
I thought matts place wasn't bad really, nice room for his daughter especially if she isn't there but for weekends or whatever.

I think it's fine.

But having the entire house the same color is a bit depressing.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2021, 02:03:30 PM »
I was wondering if Alex23 still posts here? Any confirmation on that?

Years ago, he accused me of cyber-attacking his website. I told him it wasn't me, but if he had any IP evidence [which he claimed to], that I'd be happy to review it at an Arnold Classic. I knew IP spoofing was a thing, but I didn't think anyone could pick a specific city to fake the IP of. I thought it was random.

Anyway, he PM'd me to ask if I was at the Arnold, I said yes, and next thing I know, he posted here that someone shot through his windshield.

He never got back to me to meet up, and for all I knew, he could have blamed me for his car too.

I was wondering what happened to that dude since then.

Do you know if he's been back since?

Thanks for not making this thread about you,

Fuck off, you hoser

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2021, 02:25:46 PM »
Haha is that the trespass notice from that university Matt is banned from on his fridge?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2021, 02:47:18 PM »
Yes, but it saves a lot of time picking out colors. ;) I tried five different samples of paint colors for the master bedroom and bath. Funny because I ended up choosing one that will probably look the same as what was already there to everyone but me. In the mean time, every wall has patches of these colors because I wanted to see how they'd look from different angles and in different light.
Why do they call you a janitor?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2021, 03:54:26 PM »
It is because I worked for a school district for 27 years in the custodial department.

Meant to be stop-gap while I looked for work in my chosen field, I hired into a job as an on-call substitute custodian in 1983.  Lucky for me it didn't work out that way. Eventually, I advanced to the position of district custodial supervisor responsible for supervising 80-85 custodians, writing specs for and purchasing all supplies and equipment. I am proud of the work I did.

I retired 10 years ago. My income from PERS, a guaranteed annuity for the rest of my life is enough that I only qualified for $132 of the last $600 stimulus payout. From my perspective, I made a smart choice in 1983. One for which I have no regrets.

If some idiots on Getbig get off on flaming me for being a "janitor" that's their problem.
From what movie:

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2021, 04:13:52 PM »
After all of these years... I still got it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2021, 04:33:53 PM »
It is because I worked for a school district for 27 years in the custodial department.

Meant to be stop-gap while I looked for work in my chosen field, I hired into a job as an on-call substitute custodian in 1983.  Lucky for me it didn't work out that way. Eventually, I advanced to the position of district custodial supervisor responsible for supervising 80-85 custodians, writing specs for and purchasing all supplies and equipment. I am proud of the work I did.

I retired 10 years ago. My income from PERS, a guaranteed annuity for the rest of my life is enough that I only qualified for $132 of the last $600 stimulus payout. From my perspective, I made a smart choice in 1983. One for which I have no regrets.

If some idiots on Getbig get off on flaming me for being a "janitor" that's their problem.

No one should ever knock another man for an honest day of work for an hones day's pay.  I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a 1%er in the getbig universe.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2021, 04:38:44 PM »

You have lived a good life then.
Everyone experiences loss, frustration, stress, and doubt.

Stay strong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2021, 05:07:55 PM »
It looks like a nice place, Matt. Quite a step up from the house you had with no driveway a decade or so ago. Are those vinyl, laminate or engineered hardwood flooring? That colorway is really popular right now. Judging from the other finishes, your home looks to be pretty new or recently remodeled.

Why is there a rag of tea towel sitting in the ice and water dispenser and another on tied to the door handle?

Presently, I am working on upgrading the master bath in my house. It hasn't been remodeled except for fresh paint since the house was built in the late 70's. I'm on the home stretch of a whole house remodel that has taken a very long time. Most recently, I had the carpet in the downstairs bedrooms taken out and hardwood floors installed. It set me back 15 grand. But now the only carpet is on the stairs, all the other floors aside from the bathrooms are 3/4" Birch hardwood.

According to Zillow's estimate, my place is among the highest priced in the immediate area, which is not good for resale. Fortunately, houses move really fast right now because no body is selling. It's definitely a seller's market. If and when a place does come up for sale, there's often a bidding war and the home sells in a day or two. I'm not looking to sell. I put a lot on effort and money into making this place just the way I wanted it.  Now, it's time to just enjoy the fruits of my labor.

That's very nice, Prime. I've always gotten the sense you enjoy having a few nice/comfortable things after a hard day's work, and into your retirement. Good for you.

You know, I like my nice things too, but if I didn't have three kids [and still want more], I wouldn't have so much free space. If I can find a woman who won't fleece me, I would have another baby ASAP - once COVID measures clear up, and we return to stability.

I don't want to bring children into Canada while it's essentially a police state.

I find feminism makes some women ungrateful. Women are essentially taught to over-value themselves, while we men are told we are not needed, are toxic, perverts, etc.

I do MORE than my share for everyone in my life, and I'm not losing what I have for some entitled woman, who thinks I owe her for past wrongs against women, abuses she suffered from ex-boyfriends, etc.

The woman I was seeing in 2018 was just such a piece of work. And I explicitly asked if she was a feminist, and she denied it. She lied to me.

Her sharing posts on Facebook from "Feminist Daily" should have been the hint. That's when I asked, and she lied.

She was also a 5-year Percocet addict, and didn't tell me that. Absolute piece of trash. A person should NEVER bring that into a relationship and withhold it!

She ruined me. But I'm recovering.

I'm going to look through my box of paperwork/receipts, and get you the exact names of all construction materials. I'm pretty good at bookkeeping.

Regarding the towel in the ice-maker, it's there as water tends to sometimes splash there, then splash to the floor.

The small red towel, I have no explanation for, LOL.

You may notice that I don't have much stuff - autism is HUGELY correlated with being messy. I realized I couldn't "fix" that, so I put 90% of my belongings in storage.

So my house is pretty empty.

I forgot to say - what you're seeing is half my house. I rent the other half for $2,400 a month. It's a pretty good deal, pays all my personal expenses, and allows me to live free. When I say my personal expenses, I just mean me.

I live pretty modestly. Basically, all I need is a gym membership, my car/insurance, and maybe Amazon Prime. My low-carb diet is quite inexpensive.

I like to spoil my kids, but I don't need much myself. I DO enjoy my 75" TV. But I'm more than comfortable.

I used to let people live with me for free at my old house you mentioned...but I was also taken advantage of.

And yes, the house is brand new. Construction was completed in 2019. I'm extremely grateful to have tenants who prepaid one year in advance - in Ontario, our premier has now made it so rent does not need to be paid until "COVID ends".  ::)

Here are some more photos - I think you saw my 3-year-old's playroom. I don't believe I posted photos of the laundry room.

There's a little note for Walter Sobchak I decided to include.

Hey Walter:

Enjoy working your 9 to 5 job all week to make ends meet, lol.

I'll be at home on my couch watching YouTube videos.