Author Topic: Shizzo's mom still alive  (Read 2175 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Shizzo's mom still alive
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »
I'ts truly pathetic when the only way to redeem yourself is to have your mother pass :-\

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2021, 01:49:15 PM »
Listen. The biggest mistake I ever made on here since I came back is messaging you and being nice. All Ive realized over time is that you are a level 100 narcissist who is despised on here. Maybe its old age, but you really like to come across that you are always right and much more intelligent than anyone. You clearly have a tendency towards, Im gonna attempt to not get banned here,,,,,interacting with younger folks. Your calling pillowtalk a character then trying to come up with some reason for it which registers with no one on the planet except you was vomit level. Now you admit you married even though you are a homo? Thats despicable.  And the stories of you abandoning your dying wife, multiple people have messaged me proof of it, but whatever, youll deny it anyways. In the end I realize you are an awful person who would never admit to it, but rather live in your masquerade of thinking you are a good guy. The world will be better off when you join your wife

And oh, as most people do Im sure you are winding up to  tell me what a shitty person I am. Listen grandpa, I know Im a shitty person. I deserve a beating from many people on here. The difference is Im self aware. You are not

Maybe one of the bests ever made on getbig

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »
Maybe one of the bests ever made on getbig

thanks man
I think you are aware Im a huge fan of yours because you are no bullshit straight up and kind of insane

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2021, 06:40:05 PM »
Listen. The biggest mistake I ever made on here since I came back is messaging you and being nice. All Ive realized over time is that you are a level 100 narcissist who is despised on here. Maybe its old age, but you really like to come across that you are always right and much more intelligent than anyone. You clearly have a tendency towards, Im gonna attempt to not get banned here,,,,,interacting with younger folks. Your calling pillowtalk a character then trying to come up with some reason for it which registers with no one on the planet except you was vomit level. Now you admit you married even though you are a homo? Thats despicable.  And the stories of you abandoning your dying wife, multiple people have messaged me proof of it, but whatever, youll deny it anyways. In the end I realize you are an awful person who would never admit to it, but rather live in your masquerade of thinking you are a good guy. The world will be better off when you join your wife

And oh, as most people do Im sure you are winding up to  tell me what a shitty person I am. Listen grandpa, I know Im a shitty person. I deserve a beating from many people on here. The difference is Im self aware. You are not