Author Topic: Possibly Going Back To Africa ( Nairobi, Kenya)  (Read 33336 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Possibly Going Back To Africa ( Nairobi, Kenya)
« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »
Vince - can you comment on my HIV question (no homo). Was a serious question. You are one of the smarter people here so am interest to know your thoughts.

Vince as GIB is asking Vince G. ,  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2021, 03:24:11 PM »
Darkies??? You mean your Nubian Gods, honky

You are real geographical DUMBO : AmericanABOS (like U) a from WESTERN AFRICA !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2021, 06:47:48 PM »
..."Cirque du SoGhey"

You have such a way with words. I missed this while you were on holiday.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »

Problem wasnt getting the 1st VISA...I just felt that it was all likely that I wouldn't get the renewal as I would have likely been outed.

You are coming across as a dumbbell and bser in this thread. By the way, I am not a plumber living in New Zealand. You googled my name a decade ago and got another VB. I've lived in Sydney since 1971.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2021, 07:51:33 PM »

You are coming across as a dumbbell and bser in this thread. By the way, I am not a plumber living in New Zealand. You googled my name a decade ago and got another VB. I've lived in Sydney since 1971.

Your comment made me curious, so I Googled my own name. The results are interesting, my grandfather came up first, parts of my family tree and there's also a Meme of me wearing orange Adidas. I should contact Adidas and ask for payment for all the free advertising I've provided for them. Google had me currently living at a previous address and my current address listed as the previous one.

My name is surprisingly common, there are five pages of people not related to me who basically have the same name.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #405 on: March 07, 2021, 06:18:45 AM »

Just one year removed from "winning" the prestigious "Mr. Canada 1970" award and you didn't make a bigger splash on Manly Beach? 

Sydney is a long way from Canada, especially just to be a plumber. 
~

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #406 on: March 07, 2021, 08:30:17 AM »
Would someone please bathe this thread in cow urine and bury it once and for all. Every time I see it on the boards my IQ drops three points.
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #407 on: March 07, 2021, 08:34:38 AM »
Would someone please bathe this thread in cow urine and bury it once and for all. Every time I see it on the boards my IQ drops three points.

Naiboru, India?
Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #408 on: March 07, 2021, 08:50:52 AM »
 ;D  Dubai, India would work fine too sir.
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2021, 08:55:57 AM »
Nice

Next stop Dubai, Kenya
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: March 07, 2021, 11:23:29 AM »

Haha no thanks I like darkies better I think I’ll just stick to using that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #411 on: March 07, 2021, 11:52:41 AM »

Weird how you would flee Canada and never return. Did you give up your Canadian citizenship? Are you even allowed back in Canada? Why would a guy flee from a country that he spent the first 30 years of his life in unless he was in some sort of trouble?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: March 07, 2021, 11:56:22 AM »

1 time before, gib Goodrum (of Naurobi, Africa) mentioned that New Zealand is an Australian island  ::)

So, regarding to this famous geographer : New Zealand is in Australia  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2021, 11:59:45 AM »

Pffft...How completely and utterly caucasional of you, Vincenzit.  The woke spelling suits you much better.  Here, allow me:  JONQUE'
And you thought yourself to be the decendent of Kangz...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #414 on: March 07, 2021, 12:12:54 PM »
Your comment made me curious, so I Googled my own name. The results are interesting, my grandfather came up first, parts of my family tree and there's also a Meme of me wearing orange Adidas. I should contact Adidas and ask for payment for all the free advertising I've provided for them. Google had me currently living at a previous address and my current address listed as the previous one.

My name is surprisingly common, there are five pages of people not related to me who basically have the same name.

No one fucking cares about you.

Rancid old dicksucking queer.

Fuck off and die you disgusting piece of pedo shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: March 07, 2021, 03:25:10 PM »
Weird how you would flee Canada and never return. Did you give up your Canadian citizenship? Are you even allowed back in Canada? Why would a guy flee from a country that he spent the first 30 years of his life in unless he was in some sort of trouble?

Climate.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2021, 05:40:12 PM »

The real question is why on earth would Ron make a dope like you a moderator!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2021, 06:56:17 PM »

Nothing to see here folks

Milos fled a lot of countries and I believe he’s an outstanding citizen with a clean record

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2021, 07:32:01 PM »

First of all, anyone who believes what Goodrum says is naive in the extreme. Goodrum lies, exaggerates and fabricates all day long.

In 1970 Roz got pregnant and I had to quit going to Simon Fraser University and find a job. No job in Vancouver so I emigrated to Sydney where I got a job teaching PE at Killarney Heights High School in Sydney. I opened Vince's Gym in August 1971.

I am a dual citizen of Canada and Australia. I visited Canada in 1980, 1987, 2000 and 2004.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #419 on: March 07, 2021, 08:53:34 PM »

First of all, anyone who believes what Goodrum says is naive in the extreme. Goodrum lies, exaggerates and fabricates all day long.

In 1970 Roz got pregnant and I had to quit going to Simon Fraser University and find a job. No job in Vancouver so I emigrated to Sydney where I got a job teaching PE at Killarney Heights High School in Sydney. I opened Vince's Gym in August 1971.

I am a dual citizen of Canada and Australia. I visited Canada in 1980, 1987, 2000 and 2004.

Did the guy who got Roz pregnant ever end up marrying her while you were in Australia?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 07, 2021, 10:33:44 PM »
No one fucking cares about you.

Rancid old dicksucking queer.

Fuck off and die you disgusting piece of pedo shit.

100%  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: March 07, 2021, 10:53:25 PM »
Nice

Next stop Dubai, Kenya

Nope, Vince giby is now heading for Aotearoa in La Terra Incognita  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #422 on: March 08, 2021, 01:57:37 AM »

Yes he is a charlatan. However, you have to be special to be gay on getbig and take all the abuse he has taken over the years without breaking under pressure. Goodrum is a survivor.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #423 on: March 08, 2021, 03:22:57 AM »
Yes he is a charlatan. However, you have to be special to be gay on getbig and take all the abuse he has taken over the years without breaking under pressure. Goodrum is a survivor.

Yes, the dude has no shame whatsoever so survives. Anyone else would have cleared out 20 years ago.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #424 on: March 08, 2021, 03:52:28 AM »
Yes, the dude has no shame whatsoever so survives. Anyone else would have cleared out 20 years ago.

other resilient species include rats  :D