Author Topic: Venice Beach update  (Read 3925 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Venice Beach update
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2021, 12:49:45 PM »

Haha would I still be allowed to visit you if I was a piss smelling Venice beach tramp?

I used to feel like the luckiest man on getbig when I saw these but then I seen Darren avey get one the other day

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
Our streets are Mad Max and our Capitol occupation reflects a military dictatorship in the making.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2021, 02:20:55 PM »
Haha would I still be allowed to visit you if I was a piss smelling Venice beach tramp?

I used to feel like the luckiest man on getbig when I saw these but then I seen Darren avey get one the other day

Darren is not a man to be trifled with.

If you don’t stop whining I’m going to start calling you “U.K Shizzo.”

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »
Darren is not a man to be trifled with.

If you don’t stop whining I’m going to start calling you “U.K Shizzo.”

Haha that’s a bit harsh I have hair, aren’t fat, penis has never entered my mouth and can actually venture outside without getting punched in the face

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2021, 04:53:44 PM »
Is there a solution for this homeless mess??

Are there any homeless encampments within the Beverly Hills area? If that happens ... we may see a gradual improvement.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 05:01:39 PM »
I wonder why city officials cant allocate a location's' to properly store homeless
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2021, 05:26:15 PM »

Are there any homeless encampments within the Beverly Hills area? If that happens ... we may see a gradual improvement.

Turn 'em into Soylent Green centers and ship the product to turd world kuntries and libtards?  Venice has been shit for decades. Now it smells like it too.  I've been going since the 70s and it has gotten so bad I have zero desire to even try and recall what it once was.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 05:29:33 PM »
Haha that’s a bit harsh I have hair, aren’t fat, penis has never entered my mouth and can actually venture outside without getting punched in the face

You just described 6% of the males and 89% of the females on Getbig.

But I’d probably still let you measure my inseam 20-30 times !

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 05:30:33 PM »

Besides Nick Nolte:

&t=25s

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 05:53:44 PM »
You just described 6% of the males and 89% of the females on Getbig.

But I’d probably still let you measure my inseam 20-30 times !

Haha I’ll take that any day as long

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2021, 06:20:31 PM »

"This is Hollywood and this is reality right here"

Democrat run State.  Democrat run cities. 

Red States, this is your future.  Dipshit liberals are fleeing and moving to your neighborhoods.  It's just a matter of time until their stupid ideas take hold and turn your home into a toilet for homeless drug addicts.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2021, 07:24:09 PM »
Grab some semi auto guns and unleash among all of them, problem solved

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2021, 07:31:53 PM »
Democrats destroy everything then they flee the mess they made for a nice Red state.  What do they do when they get there?  They vote Democrat hoping for a different result. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 08:22:58 PM »
Democrats destroy everything then they flee the mess they made for nice Red state.  What do they do when they get there?  They vote Democrat hoping for a different result.

Exactly brother!  Fucking cuckold assholes, all of  them!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 08:46:05 PM »
Exactly brother!  Fucking cuckold assholes, all of  them!

Welcome back.  I'm glad that you are still the same kind, gentle soul as always.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 09:14:47 PM »
Welcome back.  I'm glad that you are still the same kind, gentle soul as always.   ;D

As the saying goes, it's nice to see you and good to be seen.  Thanks, brother.

But as for Venice Beach, I've been going there for nearly five decades and it has deteriorated so much with the filthy walking waste pod people that I refuse to ever go back.  The worthless shitass of a governor here deserves to be deported to muslilme lands and left there to perish.  He is a dirtbag and recently began the push to legalize pedophilia. 

Anyone that says otherwise about his lethal legalization is wrong.  Newsome is the personification of all that is wrong with liberalism.  Venice Beach is DISGUSTING and one of the many reasons I no there is no God.  If there were, a giant finger would smush a great many anti-American politicians and shitizens including some here (I do NOT include you among those scum, my friend).

Enough of my political posturing, eh?   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 09:53:55 PM »
As the saying goes, it's nice to see you and good to be seen.  Thanks, brother.

But as for Venice Beach, I've been going there for nearly five decades and it has deteriorated so much with the filthy walking waste pod people that I refuse to ever go back.  The worthless shitass of a governor here deserves to be deported to muslilme lands and left there to perish.  He is a dirtbag and recently began the push to legalize pedophilia. 

Anyone that says otherwise about his lethal legalization is wrong.  Newsome is the personification of all that is wrong with liberalism.  Venice Beach is DISGUSTING and one of the many reasons I no there is no God.  If there were, a giant finger would smush a great many anti-American politicians and shitizens including some here (I do NOT include you among those scum, my friend).

Enough of my political posturing, eh?   ;D

As far as Southern California goes I stick to Orange County, Newport, Irvine, Huntington, Costa Mesa areas

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2021, 05:56:18 AM »
IS venice beach (and santa monica too?) now considered dangerous, i mean i haven't been there in nearly 20 years but even back then i would never think to walk around the beach area, the alley ways, the bridges of venice after dark, sometimes even during the day unless other people were around...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2021, 06:02:47 AM »
As far as Southern California goes I stick to Orange County, Newport, Irvine, Huntington, Costa Mesa areas

I agree with you, sir!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2021, 08:49:50 AM »
BEVO/SCOTT, I hate to say this but the So. Cal locations locals you mentioned (Orange County, Newport, Irvine, Huntington, Costa Mesa areas) will most likely be inundated by the homeless within the next 3 to 5 years.

If there was a 'legit' solution .... one or two smart /un-dumm GetBiggers would have posted that solution by now.

Apparently there is no solution. It will just get worse ... even when this pandemic goes  away.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2021, 09:07:39 AM »
BEVO/SCOTT, I hate to say this but the So. Cal locations locals you mentioned (Orange County, Newport, Irvine, Huntington, Costa Mesa areas) will most likely be inundated by the homeless within the next 3 to 5 years.

If there was a 'legit' solution .... one or two smart /un-dumm GetBiggers would have posted that solution by now.

Apparently there is no solution. It will just get worse ... even when this pandemic goes  away.

Hi Stunt -  I think you are right about the spread of human filth to those areas.  Dammit.  A solution is available but people are too pussy to take action.  Remove via the vote or law suit any "lawmaker" that gives pseudo-rights to weirdos.  No one has a "right" to not be shunned because they're fucking asshats.  No one has a right to shit on the streets or in stores or to verbally assault civilized people.    Diseases don't have "rights".    Perverts don't have rights  Murderers, rapists, etc. DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS.

But the Left says they do and they continue to take rights from those on the Right.  Fuck That Noise, my friends. 

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2021, 09:43:37 AM »

"This is Hollywood and this is reality right here"

LMAO

The results of 4 years of "We're gonna make America great again, we're gonna win, win, win!!!" :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2021, 09:51:56 AM »
If the King of Kings

Donarudo Torumpo

would get 4 more years

Everything would be settled

Q

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2021, 09:54:32 AM »
LMAO

The results of 4 years of "We're gonna make America great again, we're gonna win, win, win!!!" :D

Apparently you don't know what a state government vs federal government is responsible for. California's problems are the result of California's government.

Go do some research on what the "United States" of America is. I surprised you don't know how it works. What country are you in- Deutschland? You should know this since Germany is also a federation of states.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2021, 10:01:17 AM »

Apparently you don't know what a state government vs federal government is responsible for. California's problems are the result of California's government.

Go do some research on what the "United States" of America is. I surprised you don't know how it works. What country are you in- Deutschland? You should know this since Germany is also a federation of states.

As in Germany we don't have legions of people sleeping in tents on the streets - even though we got an influx of millions of refugees - I guess "I don't know how it works" indeed, probably I'm just lucky I'm living in a civilized society :D