Author Topic: The modern gym tough guy  (Read 7238 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The modern gym tough guy
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2021, 06:31:28 AM »
It’s the same with the Instagram whores.  They’re nice to look at but take up too much space doing nothing other than posting photos of themselves.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2021, 06:33:54 AM »
You do look at other men considering you leave your house and deal with people. Or are you referring to looking as in eroticizing in the way that many posters drift into discussing and making stupid jokes about homosexuality for shock humor or to imply some other poster is homo?

I mean what others do from a physical appearance standpoint have no effect on me because I don't care.  There's always stupid trends.

That said, will always imply other posters are homos because they're mostly homos, homo.

Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2021, 07:50:49 AM »
I despise most of the population

:D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2021, 07:53:59 AM »
Who made this BBSSchlemiel geek the arbiter of all things masculine? Fucking guy does nothing but post about other men and how much he's bothered by them. Major daddy issues. Focus on the loser in the mirror instead of everyone else.
Hahahaha

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2021, 08:12:05 AM »
I’ve noticed much of your posts drift into sex and homosexuality. Why is that?

This is Sparta GetBig! - it's how we roll... For example:

4 guys not to be trifled with.

Because they might try and make you part of their chemsex daisy chain c0ck-fest..?  ;D
T

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2021, 08:27:47 AM »
Anyone else sick of these guys? All of them look the goddamn same. Tattoo sleeves, stupid childish outfits of jerseys and matching shorts that look like they’re off the clearance rack at Dick’s, overly groomed faces with perfectly tweezed eyebrows and angular beards, flat-brimmed hats, fades. And then there’s the obnoxious body language. Bobbing the head to rap, walking around slowly and surveilling the surroundings with a shit face on, as if they’re scary to everyone.

Who else is thoroughly sick of these guys. I’m totally unafraid of them.

And what’s up with god-awful tattoos generally these days? They look dirty as all hell.
why are you so focused on other men and what they do?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2021, 09:14:50 AM »
Who made this BBSSchlemiel geek the arbiter of all things masculine? Fucking guy does nothing but post about other men and how much he's bothered by them. Major daddy issues. Focus on the loser in the mirror instead of everyone else.
Triggered. How many tattoos do you have?  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2021, 08:11:55 PM »
Original thread, never done before.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2021, 08:26:47 PM »
YES...it`s the first of it kind !! 

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2021, 11:58:06 PM »
I hate that these girls are feminized and spread the globalist agenda by that. That's pretty much what annoys me about them, and yes the tats are pretty boring too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »
Anyone else sick of these guys? All of them look the goddamn same. Tattoo sleeves, stupid childish outfits of jerseys and matching shorts that look like they’re off the clearance rack at Dick’s, overly groomed faces with perfectly tweezed eyebrows and angular beards, flat-brimmed hats, fades. And then there’s the obnoxious body language. Bobbing the head to rap, walking around slowly and surveilling the surroundings with a shit face on, as if they’re scary to everyone.

And what’s up with god-awful tattoos generally these days? They look dirty as all hell.

I find tattoos fascinating....maybe because I don't have any. Dirty in what way?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 04:02:57 PM »
I haven’t been to a gym in over a year but when I was there I couldn’t stand these fucks and I would make a point to laugh at them pretty loudly so they would see me and they just walk away like the little pussies they are. The matching outfits and dancing around really pissed me off,can’t stand any of that crap.

I've not noticed matching outfits at the gym except on some of the women. Nor have I seen anyone, male or female, dancing around at the gym. Who knows, maybe I don't see them because I'm too busy working out.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 04:04:19 PM »
Even funnier when they prance around the gym in a mask, all that ink and roids and scared of a little virus. Just little betas trying to be alpha.

Even funnier when they don't and they are shown the door.  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
I find tattoos fascinating....maybe because I don't have any. Dirty in what way?

Dirty as in inappropriate adult material. The new trend of these gym goers is to have a tattoo of some sort of sexual act, it’s supposed to be an act that they’ve partaken in. Strange times...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 04:21:40 PM »

So true! ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 04:43:09 PM »
Dirty as in inappropriate adult material. The new trend of these gym goers is to have a tattoo of some sort of sexual act, it’s supposed to be an act that they’ve partaken in. Strange times...

Oh. No doubt many of these folks come to regret getting those tattoos at some point in their lives. Do you ever wonder about their occupations? I realize some employers are more liberal, but I imagine sporting sex scenes on one's body assuming they aren't covered would offend some people.

There are temporary tattoos, such as decal custom tattoos, airbrush tattoos and Mehndi which are created using henna that fades out in a week or two. I would consider a temporary tattoo. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »
I find tattoos fascinating.

You’re such a (soggy) knob(gobbler).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2021, 07:01:23 PM »
I hate tats but one of the best fucks I’ve ever had was with a tatted up chick.  Her arms were covered and part of her back.  Her body was sick.  She fucked like a machine.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2021, 05:53:25 AM »
No.

I’ve noticed much of your posts drift into sex and homosexuality. Why is that?
Lmfao!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2021, 09:28:35 AM »
Oh. No doubt many of these folks come to regret getting those tattoos at some point in their lives. Do you ever wonder about their occupations? I realize some employers are more liberal, but I imagine sporting sex scenes on one's body assuming they aren't covered would offend some people.

There are temporary tattoos, such as decal custom tattoos, airbrush tattoos and Mehndi which are created using henna that fades out in a week or two. I would consider a temporary tattoo. 

Never get tattoos  on the face, neck, hands or forearms and it's unlikely anyone at work will ever know.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2021, 09:32:12 AM »

This is Darren Avery or LurkerNoMore level of gay.

Phaggot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2021, 09:35:23 AM »
This is Darren Avery or LurkerNoMore level of gay.

Phaggot.

No more like Les Girlyman level of gay.  Nobody is more obsessed with gay crap than you.  You just can’t stop talking about it.   Projection is a bitch.  Then again so are you. 

You are obviously just a self loathing bitter bottom.  Probably receives ass to mouth regularly too.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2021, 09:39:14 AM »
No more like Les Girlyman level of gay.  Nobody is more obsessed with gay crap than you.  You just can’t stop talking about it.   Projection is a bitch.  Then again so are you. 

You are obviously just a self loathing bitter bottom.  Probably receives ass to mouth regularly too.

You’re a very tough man.

You said so.

And who wouldn’t believe a jism gulping twink like you?

Calm your man tits Cupcake, men are talking.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2021, 03:39:29 PM »
Never get tattoos  on the face, neck, hands or forearms and it's unlikely anyone at work will ever know.

Agreed. But the ones I posted are done with henna. Get them when you go on vacation and they're gone in a couple of weeks by the time you're vacation is over and you have to go back to work. Your boss will never know.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2021, 05:19:36 PM »
Putrid Tattoos Of Peace

Those are fugly!!