Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 49409 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2021, 03:27:30 PM »
What's number #32?

Asking for a friend.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2021, 03:40:45 PM »
What's number #32?

Asking for a friend.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
Trust me when I say I don't trust you or your opinions.

You’ve messed with another man’s penis.

No matter what you’ve done or do, this will always define you as a mega-loser and a failure as a man.

HTH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2021, 04:12:45 PM »
EU drug regulator finds link between AstraZeneca vaccine and blood clots | Article [AMP] | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-eu-astrazeneca-idUSKBN2BU242

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2021, 05:34:51 PM »
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-long-does-immunity-from-covid-19-vaccination-last

That's pretty much what I was saying. We know due to the test group that started 6 months ago that the protection lasts at least 6 months. Next month it will likely be 7 months and so on. Until we start reaching that threshold where the antibodies start diminishing and the researchers get a clear picture we don't know how long it lasts. But speaking strictly for me. 6 months minimum is long enough for me to spend a couple hours of my time to get.
But it won't stop you from getting covid, you are still supposed to mask up and social distance. So what's the point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2021, 07:18:38 PM »
Font is kinda supremacist, yo.

Is this a reference to Tom Hanks' son? I forgot if I read about it here or elsewhere.

Internet observers were quick to opine that, while not quite a Camp Auschwitz hoodie, the text on the clothing, in Gothic font, appeared to be a bit… well, Nazi-ish if not just flat-out racist. The Guardian noted that it resembled Fraktur, a style of script used on Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and early Nazi letterhead. But what if a font is just a font?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/forward.com/culture/466959/white-boy-summer-chet-hanks-nazi-racist-white-supremacist-shirt-font/%3fgamp

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2021, 10:51:58 PM »
Lol, I hadn't heard about that.

Damn. Thought I was first with Racist Font.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2021, 03:18:32 AM »
But it won't stop you from getting covid, you are still supposed to mask up and social distance. So what's the point?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2021, 08:38:11 AM »
It's easy to see why so many don't understand the logic behind this but none of us head a multi-billion dollar airline group, much less are in charge of the FAA, peasants.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2021, 08:49:07 AM »
In New York City, indoor dining is open at 50% capacity. So, you see people sitting indoors together without masks. Yet, at the same time you see people jogging alone outdoors wearing masks.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2021, 08:54:39 AM »
In New York City, indoor dining is open at 50% capacity. So, you see people sitting indoors together without masks. Yet, at the same time you see people jogging alone outdoors wearing masks.

It's such a cluster fuck. You have to wear a mask when entering the restaurant and walk up to the host with your entire party wearing masks, but once you and your party gets seated, all masks can come off. This is further amplified by the view of an entire restaurant filled with people wearing no masks. But god forbid you enter the restaurant without wearing a mask, they will refuse service and tell you to leave.

I mean, the level of sheer retardation is at an all time high folks.

"1"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2021, 08:55:09 AM »
When Europe suspended the use of Astra Zeneca, Australia insisted the AZ shot was totally safe and there was no evidence of clotting problems.

Then they said there was evidence but it's too small an issue to justify not using it since it will do so much more good than harm. This has been their position for weeks.

Today: "Um, if you're under 50 you shouldn't take the Astra Zeneca shot. Take the Pfizer one instead."

Thank God there are experts we can rely on.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2021, 09:13:05 AM »
I believe the Admin backing off on Vaccine Passports is a harbinger of things to come. This Anti-Vaxxer shit is getting real old in the face of legitimate concerns.

Dick's Sporting Goods Park vaccine site shut down after patients experience adverse reactions to vaccine | KDVR FOX31

https://kdvr.com/news/dicks-sporting-goods-park-vaccine-site-shut-down-after-patients-experience-adverse-reactions-to-vaccine/

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2021, 09:17:22 AM »
It's such a cluster fuck. You have to wear a mask when entering the restaurant and walk up to the host with your entire party wearing masks, but once you and your party gets seated, all masks can come off. This is further amplified by the view of an entire restaurant filled with people wearing no masks. But god forbid you enter the restaurant without wearing a mask, they will refuse service and tell you to leave.

I mean, the level of sheer retardation is at an all time high folks.

"1"

The whole thing is a fucking joke. sadly on us

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2021, 09:18:24 AM »
How many with blood clot issues are obese?  I bet it's nearly all of them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2021, 09:27:07 AM »

It’s another example of the bullshit. Considering the high percentage of obese people who have supposedly succumbed  to this, there should be calls every day by public officials  for people to try and lose weight. I haven’t heard any.

Lots of calls to wash your hands and wear masks.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2021, 09:32:19 AM »
what about heavy bodybuilders? not just bulking guys but heavy muscled guys are they the same as fat people? or do you think there is less chance of clotting because muscles pump blood ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2021, 09:36:05 AM »
It's easy to see why so many don't understand the logic behind this but none of us head a multi-billion dollar airline group, much less are in charge of the FAA, peasants.

I've been flying cross country non stop since before and during the pandemic.  There were times last year where I was the only person or 1 of 2 or 3 people on a place flying direct cross country.  Over the last few months it started to get busier and busier and my last 3 flights were packed, like fully packed, no empty middle seats, nothing.  They don't give a fuck.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »
I've been flying cross country non stop since before and during the pandemic.  There were times last year where I was the only person or 1 of 2 or 3 people on a place flying direct cross country.  Over the last few months it started to get busier and busier and my last 3 flights were packed, like fully packed, no empty middle seats, nothing.  They don't give a fuck.

This.

My most recent flight we were told to maintain 6 feet of distance in line to board the plane. Once on I was literally shoulder to shoulder with the person next to me.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2021, 10:10:45 AM »

It is overkill. Wearing masks could become permanent, much as they've been in parts of Asia as a preventative in general from whatever viruses there are now and in the future.

I think I've been pretty clear about the fact that I mask up only where it is required. Also I wish to be free to travel and if that means getting a COVID vaccine passport, so be it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2021, 10:17:00 AM »
what about heavy bodybuilders? not just bulking guys but heavy muscled guys are they the same as fat people? or do you think there is less chance of clotting because muscles pump blood ?

I am not sure sorry.

You don't see a lot of 250-lb octogenarians walking around regardless of if they are fat or muscular.

It’s another example of the bullshit. Considering the high percentage of obese people who have supposedly succumbed  to this, there should be calls every day by public officials  for people to try and lose weight. I haven’t heard any.

x2 spot on TL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2021, 10:17:23 AM »

I notice the in the photo you posted the folks who are packed like sardines on the plane are all wearing masks. Since you fly a lot, answer me this, are masks required to board and during flight? Our health should be our responsibility and not that of the airlines or other businesses. Has anyone who got COVID after flying tried to sue the airlines?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2021, 10:24:34 AM »
I believe the Admin backing off on Vaccine Passports is a harbinger of things to come. This Anti-Vaxxer shit is getting real old in the face of legitimate concerns.

Dick's Sporting Goods Park vaccine site shut down after patients experience adverse reactions to vaccine | KDVR FOX31

https://kdvr.com/news/dicks-sporting-goods-park-vaccine-site-shut-down-after-patients-experience-adverse-reactions-to-vaccine/

I love the way our countries do things so differently:

I went to a small, ivy-covered hospital and was offered tea and biscuits after my shot by an old lady

These guys - set up a massive multi-lane drive thru in a car park!  ;D
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2021, 10:28:01 AM »
I love the way our countries do things so differently:

I went to a small, ivy-covered hospital and was offered tea and biscuits after my shot by an old lady

These guys - set up a massive multi-lane drive thru in a car park!  ;D

Not necessarily. I got mine at the pharmacy. Each shot took all of about 15 minutes and that is because they want to make sure you don't have a bad reaction. I will say though that I was not offered tea and biscuits afterwards....so there's that.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2021, 10:29:38 AM »

THIS!

Not only that, but people talking about 'COVID-spread' weight gain as if it's a side-effect or something.  Well I suppose in a way it is - a side effect of gorging...  >:(
T