Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 49358 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2021, 03:31:10 PM »
16 seconds of Department of Justice Mask Theater.

Continuous footage all from one vantage point:

1. Offstage, DOJ douchebag is not wearing a mask.
2. Offstage, DOJ douchebag puts on a mask.
3. Onstage, DOJ douchebag walks to podium wearing a mask.
4. Onstage, DOJ douchebag removes "his" mask.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2021, 04:01:33 PM »
16 seconds of Department of Justice Mask Theater.

Continuous footage all from one vantage point:

1. Offstage, DOJ douchebag is not wearing a mask.
2. Offstage, DOJ douchebag puts on a mask.
3. Onstage, DOJ douchebag walks to podium wearing a mask.
4. Onstage, DOJ douchebag removes "his" mask.

Hahaha I love it. Great find😎

Prime Muscle, Abe G where u at?

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=671794.0

On cue, you missed the whole point. I’m saying he put it on just before he went out in public just to show that he was wearing a mask only to immediately take it off. It was fucking theater.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2021, 04:09:48 PM »
Many vaccines require a booster shot. I did so many years ago with the pneumonia vaccine. Why would they want to keep you on booster shots forever? It cost me nothing. Not ever a copay. But it's kind of a moot point because this booster shot, along with the one I got for shingles, were years ago. As an aside, three people in my family got shingles several years ago. One that live in my household. I was surprisingly spared.

As best as I know, people still have the option to get vaccinated or not....at least in the U.S. they do. That being the case 'big pharma' doesn't you on a drug, you do. The ramifications of not getting vaccinated may make you feel like you don't have a choice, but you do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2021, 04:17:05 PM »
Hahaha I love it. Great find😎

Prime Muscle, Abe G where u at?

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=671794.0

Just goes to show that you never know when you are being watched.  :)  It also shows when you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. At no time in that video except when he put the mask on was he close enough to anybody to infect them. So yeah, it is pretty obvious his putting the mask on was all for show. Guess that didn't work out too well.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2021, 04:17:28 PM »
Many vaccines require a booster shot. I did so many years ago with the pneumonia vaccine. Why would they want to keep you on booster shots forever? It cost me nothing. Not ever a copay. But it's kind of a moot point because this booster shot, along with the one I got for shingles, were years ago. As an aside, three people in my family got shingles several years ago. One that live in my household. I was surprisingly spared.

The government buys the vaccine from the pharmaceutical companies. So we are paying just not directly.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2021, 04:30:44 PM »
You guys crack me up shoot a vaccine proven to work phizer,JnJ take your pick on delivery method, NO WAY! Shoot oil made in a China mans bath tub to put on 20 lbs of muscle, sign me up bro! :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2021, 04:43:02 PM »

I had shingles once and it is no joke as I am sure you know from the other folks in your family who had shingles. It took me awhile, but I got the Shringrix shingles shots a couple of years ago. Protection stays above 85% for 4 years and my last much longer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2021, 04:48:02 PM »
You guys crack me up shoot a vaccine proven to work phizer,JnJ take your pick on delivery method, NO WAY! Shoot oil made in a China mans bath tub to put on 20 lbs of muscle, sign me up bro! :D

Ironic, isn't it? One difference is some people feel they are being forced to get a COVID vaccination while putting illegitimate oil in your body is a choice they make. Funny because both things are a choice. Folks just don't see it that way.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2021, 05:14:53 PM »
Ironic, isn't it? One difference is some people feel they are being forced to get a COVID vaccination while putting illegitimate oil in your body is a choice they make. Funny because both things are a choice. Folks just don't see it that way.

Is there a way to have the Vaccine removed?😉

Study finds COVID variant affects vaccinated individuals more than unvaccinated

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-covid-variant-pfizer-vaccinated-unvaccinated

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2021, 05:20:36 PM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-covid-variant-pfizer-vaccinated-unvaccinated

Time for Pfizer to develop and anti-vaccine.  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 12, 2021, 12:35:10 AM »

Journalists should wait for studies to be peer reviewed before writing headlines as they are generally clueless when it comes to looking at data.

What the data actually shows is that vaccinated people have very high levels of protection against the British variant, but some cases of the South African variant breaks through and infects vaccinated individuals.

In unvaccinated people the British variant has spread significantly compared to the south African variant, so the vast majority of infections occurring are of the British variant .

The study doesn't show "Study finds COVID variant affects vaccinated individuals more than unvaccinated". It shows that the Pfizer vaccine isn't as good at protecting against the South African variant as it is against the British.

Real world conclusion of the study: Old people and fat fucks may at some point need further modified vaccinations to protect against the SA variant.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2021, 02:20:05 AM »

lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2021, 08:00:50 AM »
Over 12,000 People Test Positive For Covid After Taking Pfizer Vaccine In Israel

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/world-news-over-12000-people-test-positive-for-covid-after-taking-pfizer-vaccine-in-israel/371342

lol

Time Online (No one buys magazines anymore) FucBoi of the Year and his fucboi vaccine which he still hasn't taken. Don't believe the lies.  He refused to have it administered on camera, verified by an independent 3rd party? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2021, 09:24:59 AM »

Time Online (No one buys magazines anymore) FucBoi of the Year and his fucboi vaccine which he still hasn't taken. Don't believe the lies.  He refused to have it administered on camera, verified by an independent 3rd party?

why would he just not say he had one?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »

Recalls. Lies.  Propaganda. Bullshit. There's no end to this!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2021, 10:09:43 AM »

Trying to put this sh!t on children now.  You have to be out of your phucking mind to let the vaccinate your kid.  Since the dawn of man, children have been the vectors for everything from Indian fire to pinworms.   

Naw Bish, not everybody!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2021, 10:26:21 AM »

Really, break-through cases.  I think there are break-through cases when you get the flu shot yearly.  You have to be phucking kidding me! This bish is perfectly healthy in a 10-14 day quarantine, which would have to happen if she didn't have the fucboi vaccine and tested positive.  Why do people think this sh!t is a cure?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2021, 10:37:16 AM »

We could use an asteroid about now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2021, 11:11:44 AM »
Journalists should wait for studies to be peer reviewed before writing headlines as they are generally clueless when it comes to looking at data.

What the data actually shows is that vaccinated people have very high levels of protection against the British variant, but some cases of the South African variant breaks through and infects vaccinated individuals.

In unvaccinated people the British variant has spread significantly compared to the south African variant, so the vast majority of infections occurring are of the British variant .

The study doesn't show "Study finds COVID variant affects vaccinated individuals more than unvaccinated". It shows that the Pfizer vaccine isn't as good at protecting against the South African variant as it is against the British.

Real world conclusion of the study: Old people and fat fucks may at some point need further modified vaccinations to protect against the SA variant.

I'm with you about the media reporting bad information about the latest COVID stats. Everyday, all day long, there are conflicting news articles published or released by the media. I get that COVID is at the forefront of most people's thoughts, but constantly changing or inaccurate announcements about it is harmful to our mental health.

Almost immediately following my second Moderna vaccine there was a news article in the Oregonian that people who had been fully vaccinated were getting ill with the African variant. What the heck is a person supposed to think? One finds themselves questioning their decision to be vaccinated. Paranoia sets in. Yesterday, I felt under the weather and I couldn't stop having to clear my throat and spit....I immediately starting thinking I was one of those vaccinated folks who gets COVID despite being vaccinated and despite pretty diligently wearing a mask when guaranteed social distancing isn't possible. Like the other day at Home Depot when it was so crowded I drove around the parking lot for quite awhile before a parking space opened up....the store was more crowded than it was pre-COVID. I feel fine today, thank goodness. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2021, 02:32:40 PM »

That's not what the article suggests.

They studied a group of people who tested positive for covid despite being vaccinated, and found out that the rate of the South African variant is 8 times higher than in the general population.

That implies that the vaccine's protection against the SA variant is lower than that of the British variant. If the protection against the 2 variants were the same, you'd expect a rate of the SA variant similar to that of the general population.

Also, the study doesn't suggest anything about the effectiveness of the vaccine, since it only looked at people who tested positive. However, the change in the rate of the prevalence of variants indicates that one of them is being supressed while the other is not.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2021, 03:24:24 PM »
Looking at Pfizer’s stock makes me think this Vaccine scam doesn’t have much of a shelf life. That chart has pump and dump characteristics:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2021, 03:28:12 PM »
Same drill with Moderna. Looks more like a shorting candidate than a buy and hold.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2021, 06:29:37 PM »
Latest VAERS Data Show Vaccine Injury Trends Continue, CDC Fails to Respond to The Defender’s Inquiries

VAERS data released today showed 56,869 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,342 deaths and 7,971 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, 2021.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-data-vaccine-injury-trends-continue/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2021, 07:11:42 PM »
Pope Francis calls for ‘global governance’ and ‘universal vaccines’ in letter to globalist financial summit

VATICAN CITY, April 8, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Pope Francis has addressed the World Bank and International Monetary Fund at their spring meeting, calling for “global governance” in light of COVID-19, strongly advocating for universal vaccines, and bemoaning the “ecological debt” which is owed to “nature itself.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-calls-for-global-governance-and-universal-vaccines-in-letter-to-globalist-financial-summit