Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn As We've Never Seen Him -  (Read 37044 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Mike O'Hearn As We've Never Seen Him -
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2021, 11:03:38 PM »
With the thread up to 11 pages now, it’s on Mike to come in here and set the record straight.  The “balls” in his court.....or maybe not!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2021, 01:02:02 AM »
Wait a second, so my dick is considered small?  ???

It's roughly the same size as Mike's, and I never really considered it small. I always felt like that would be like calling a 5'11" dude "short".

If you want to say 5'11" is "not tall", that's fine - but I don't see how anyone would call that "short".

I was going to send a picture of my cock to OneRepMax to confirm it is not small in case that ever gets said on here. But I guess it's considered small...

Now Mike O'Hearn's balls LOL...I'm not laughing at the fact they are small, but it absolutely confirms his steroid use.  ;D

Is there no way to use steroids "seriously" without losing your balls and hair? Does TRT have a noticeable impact in these areas too? Because I'm not opposed to steroids, but just seeing that level of testicle shrinkage really annoys me
I'd just prefer not to make trade-offs - including preferably not losing my hair.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #252 on: May 14, 2021, 01:59:56 AM »

It's roughly the same size as Mike's, and I never really considered it small. I always felt like that would be like calling a 5'11" dude "short".

If you want to say 5'11" is "not tall", that's fine - but I don't see how anyone would call that "short".

I was going to send a picture of my cock to OneRepMax to confirm it is not small in case that ever gets said on here. But I guess it's considered small...

Now Mike O'Hearn's balls LOL...I'm not laughing at the fact they are small, but it absolutely confirms his steroid use.  ;D

Is there no way to use steroids "seriously" without losing your balls and hair? Does TRT have a noticeable impact in these areas too? Because I'm not opposed to steroids, but just seeing that level of testicle shrinkage really annoys me
I'd just prefer not to make trade-offs - including preferably not losing my hair.

Relax Matt, it’s not that small  :D

I’m surprised at onemorerep considering that he should be a pro cock analyst at these things

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #253 on: May 14, 2021, 04:28:20 AM »
 :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #254 on: May 14, 2021, 05:14:05 AM »

Isn't everything below 7" considered small?
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2021, 05:42:40 AM »
O'Hearn doesnt have the balls to come try to hang on GB to address this.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 14, 2021, 06:59:42 AM »
O'Hearn doesnt have the balls to come try to hang on GB to address this.   

It's these "doesn't have the balls to" comments that are fucking killing me!

If I had to guess, Dave Palumbo & Romano are dying to get in this thread.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2021, 07:10:24 AM »

"1"

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2021, 07:38:34 AM »
"It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it." - Famous quote

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2021, 07:57:35 AM »
It would be a ballsy move for him to acknowledge this thread.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2021, 09:16:07 AM »

"1"

OMR, is a 6½" peepee considered small?
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2021, 09:18:37 AM »
Ohearn has mentioned get big in several vids he posts here also
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #262 on: May 14, 2021, 10:30:05 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 14, 2021, 10:51:12 AM »
OMR, is a 6½" peepee considered small?

I don't think so.

Put it to you this way, since you are a straight male and are interested in women, I will tell you what my best female friends have told me over the many decades of us talking about such topics.

A woman can pleasure herself with simply the tip of her index finger, as you know. There are many small dildos that measure no more than 3 to 4 in. The idea of having a very large dildo measuring 8 to 10 inches is really more for the sheer look of it and less so than it is for the actual functionality of it. Yes, the woman has the coveted "G-spot", but reality is that clitoral and labial stimulation does a lot of the heavy lifting. Additionally, with women it is incredibly important to remember that their orgasm starts in the mind and trickles down to their vagina. If any woman you are with does not find you sexually enticing, it would be incredibly difficult for her to orgasm, unless she has an easy tendency to orgasm with minor stimulation.

When speaking solely about size, all of my many female friends throughout the years, and they span in ages between 25 - 55, have all told me that for functionality purposes even a 4.5-6in penis will suffice for purposes of achieving an orgasm, so as long as the penis is fully erect and the man is able to last a good amount of time in order to allow for the woman to obtain what it is that she needs in order to acquire an orgasm. Some women know exactly what it takes for them to orgasm and will clearly state to the man that so as long as she is able to be in a particular position and be the driver behind the movements that occur, that they could easily orgasm. Again, if a woman can make herself orgasm by using a dildo, they can easily do the same with the man, so as long as the man doesn't get any stupid ideas during sex.

When discussing this very topic with both females and males, the general consensus is that a penis that is between 5-6 inches is of average size. In other words, the woman or man that sees this will not have any derogatory comments to make, but also won't be blown out of the water, as the likelihood that they've seen something of that same size is very high. Whereas a penis that is between 7 to 8inches is of very good size. Now if you ask a woman or any gay man to tell you what he/she considers to be a huge penis, many of them will say that as long as a penis is anywhere between 8 to 10 in, it is very clearly a large cock. A small penis is likely a penis that measures from 4 in and below. This is the penis that many women will refer to as "cute".

Remember, there are grey areas. A 6.5 inch penis isn't small, but it will likely be seen more as average versus big. Not to mention that body fat and the surrounding landscape also make a huge difference. If the man has very little body fat and doesn't have a ton of hair surrounding his penis, he will gain the appearance of what might be an extra inch or so depending on whether he is standing, sitting down or lying flat.

O'Hearn doesn't have a tiny dick, but it's nothing to brag about. It's very average looking on him and his unsightly ballsack is just plain wrong.

"1"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #264 on: May 14, 2021, 11:51:55 AM »
Isn't everything below 7" considered small?

On getbig everything below 9 is considered small, average, “it’s not that small” and cute

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 14, 2021, 12:07:36 PM »

Yes, but allegedly it's very pretty  ???

Advice a serious pussy slayer once gave me is that he only ever uses a single  finger for foreplay. The vag acclimatises to size and thickness so when he enters with the shaft he feels huge to them.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #266 on: May 14, 2021, 12:25:09 PM »
Yes, but allegedly it's very pretty  ???

Advice a serious pussy slayer once gave me is that he only ever uses a single  finger for foreplay. The vag acclimatises to size and thickness so when he enters with the shaft he feels huge to them.

Sounds like advice from a guy with a small dick.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 14, 2021, 12:54:32 PM »
I don't think so.

Put it to you this way, since you are a straight male and are interested in women, I will tell you what my best female friends have told me over the many decades of us talking about such topics.

A woman can pleasure herself with simply the tip of her index finger, as you know. There are many small dildos that measure no more than 3 to 4 in. The idea of having a very large dildo measuring 8 to 10 inches is really more for the sheer look of it and less so than it is for the actual functionality of it. Yes, the woman has the coveted "G-spot", but reality is that clitoral and labial stimulation does a lot of the heavy lifting. Additionally, with women it is incredibly important to remember that their orgasm starts in the mind and trickles down to their vagina. If any woman you are with does not find you sexually enticing, it would be incredibly difficult for her to orgasm, unless she has an easy tendency to orgasm with minor stimulation.

When speaking solely about size, all of my many female friends throughout the years, and they span in ages between 25 - 55, have all told me that for functionality purposes even a 4.5-6in penis will suffice for purposes of achieving an orgasm, so as long as the penis is fully erect and the man is able to last a good amount of time in order to allow for the woman to obtain what it is that she needs in order to acquire an orgasm. Some women know exactly what it takes for them to orgasm and will clearly state to the man that so as long as she is able to be in a particular position and be the driver behind the movements that occur, that they could easily orgasm. Again, if a woman can make herself orgasm by using a dildo, they can easily do the same with the man, so as long as the man doesn't get any stupid ideas during sex.

When discussing this very topic with both females and males, the general consensus is that a penis that is between 5-6 inches is of average size. In other words, the woman or man that sees this will not have any derogatory comments to make, but also won't be blown out of the water, as the likelihood that they've seen something of that same size is very high. Whereas a penis that is between 7 to 8inches is of very good size. Now if you ask a woman or any gay man to tell you what he/she considers to be a huge penis, many of them will say that as long as a penis is anywhere between 8 to 10 in, it is very clearly a large cock. A small penis is likely a penis that measures from 4 in and below. This is the penis that many women will refer to as "cute".

Remember, there are grey areas. A 6.5 inch penis isn't small, but it will likely be seen more as average versus big. Not to mention that body fat and the surrounding landscape also make a huge difference. If the man has very little body fat and doesn't have a ton of hair surrounding his penis, he will gain the appearance of what might be an extra inch or so depending on whether he is standing, sitting down or lying flat.

O'Hearn doesn't have a tiny dick, but it's nothing to brag about. It's very average looking on him and his unsightly ballsack is just plain wrong.

"1"

Bottom line: Women are a pain in a man’s ass, any way you slice it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 14, 2021, 01:04:10 PM »
I don't think so.

"1"

A big wallet is all 99% of women past the age of 40 care about, lol

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #269 on: May 14, 2021, 01:20:28 PM »
Mike should bring out his own signature trail mix with no nuts in the bag.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #270 on: May 14, 2021, 01:24:20 PM »
body fat and the surrounding landscape also make a huge difference. If the man has very little body fat and doesn't have a ton of hair surrounding his penis, he will gain the appearance of what might be an extra inch or so depending on whether he is standing, sitting down or lying flat.

"1"

This

And at the risk of over-sharing (and disgusting Brother Fortress) this is the reason a very good friend* of mine still "shaves the chicken"  ;D

* ;)

And this
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #271 on: May 14, 2021, 01:25:47 PM »
Well the Getbig brethren have spoken.

Mike we know you’re reading this, so “sack up” and join the fray.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 14, 2021, 01:26:23 PM »
Sounds like advice from a guy with a small dick.

Er...

In that case I fist them first - just to get them ready  8)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 14, 2021, 01:27:47 PM »
Just heard that O'Hearn has been having trouble playing poker lately...

He appears to be struggling to 'flop the nuts'
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #274 on: May 14, 2021, 03:23:48 PM »
You learn something new everyday on Getbig.