Author Topic: A message to a member.....he knows who he is  (Read 9819 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
A message to a member.....he knows who he is
« on: July 03, 2021, 07:47:36 AM »
It`s called competitive bodybuilding !!

In the activity known as competitive bodybuilding,  for the most part competitors train down to a low BF % to look their best on contest day..................... ...normally training down from what is known as OFF-SEASON condition or OFF-SEASON shape...... where one usually carries more muscle as well as water and fat........not excessive fat though................ve ry important point........not excessive fat if the competitor is halfway intelligent !!

Other than that, time is spent training heavier......... possibly  in an effort to get bigger or just to eat more like an athlete and not a Spartan counting every gram of food intake on a daily basis for 16-20 weeks which can be brutal.

This extra water and fat helps to provide more energy as well as protecting the joints, ligaments,and tendons when training heavier as most OFF-SEASON bodybuilder have a tendency to do......hoping that the heavier poundages used may result in a bit more muscle size when they next compete.

Everyone from Arnold to Ronnie has done this......no one stays in contest condition all year long.........no one!!

You sir are just lean ,you are far from being in contest condition by a long shot..................yo ur daily diet is atrocious and your lean body is simply the result of a fast metabolism and the use of GROWTH HORMONE.

That is all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: A message to a member.....he knows who he is
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 08:17:47 AM »

In the activity known as competitive bodybuilding,  for the most part competitors train down to a low BF % to look their best on contest day..................... ...normally training down from what is known as OFF-SEASON condition or OFF-SEASON shape...... where one usually carries more muscle as well as water and fat........not excessive fat though................ve ry important point........not excessive fat if the competitor is halfway intelligent !!

Other than that, time is spent training heavier......... possibly  in an effort to get bigger or just to eat more like an athlete and not a Spartan counting every gram of food intake on a daily basis for 16-20 weeks which can be brutal.

This extra water and fat helps to provide more energy as well as protecting the joints, ligaments,and tendons when training heavier as most OFF-SEASON bodybuilder have a tendency to do......hoping that the heavier poundages used may result in a bit more muscle size when they next compete.

Everyone from Arnold to Ronnie has done this......no one stays in contest condition all year long.........no one!!

You sir are just lean ,you are far from being in contest condition by a long shot..................yo ur daily diet is atrocious and your lean body is simply the result of a fast metabolism and the use of GROWTH HORMONE.

That is all.

Yeah that is all fine and good if you are a 300lb IFBB Pro however for everyone else looking good year round is also important. You are not going to meet the love of your life that one day at a bodybuilding show. You might meet her at the mall or the park or the beach  the other 364 days it is important for most to look good at that time as well. You also may have a girlfriend who might appreciate you not being a fat slob 364 days a year. You think I am lean from supplementation but seem to ignore that I have a fast metabolism because of my activity level. I am not just doing 3 sets of 12 then sitting on the couch. I am also not trying to be lean I am not dieting I am just training and in shape. But yeah straight up if you are a real athlete you will be in shape year round. You literally called me bloated at 230 said I was eating too much and holding too much water so then I pull back to 215 and now I am too lean? I don't eat like a spartan to get lean I always eat as much as I can I train that is why I am in shape. If you need to eat like a spartan for 16 weeks to get to my condition then fuck no you are not in my kind of shape

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 08:28:17 AM »
Yeah that is all fine and good if you are a 300lb IFBB Pro however for everyone else looking good year round is also important. You are not going to meet the love of your life that one day at a bodybuilding show. You might meet her at the mall or the park or the beach  the other 364 days it is important for most to look good at that time as well. You also may have a girlfriend who might appreciate you not being a fat slob 364 days a year. You think I am lean from supplementation but seem to ignore that I have a fast metabolism because of my activity level. I am not just doing 3 sets of 12 then sitting on the couch. I am also not trying to be lean I am not dieting I am just training and in shape. But yeah straight up if you are a real athlete you will be in shape year round. You literally called me bloated at 230 said I was eating too much and holding too much water so then I pull back to 215 and now I am too lean? I don't eat like a spartan to get lean I always eat as much as I can I train that is why I am in shape. If you need to eat like a spartan for 16 weeks to get to my condition then fuck no you are not in my kind of shape

You really need to include a photo with every one of these epiphanies of yours so that common folk like Wes and myself realize that not only are you a Holy Man of Health with a to die for ripped to the tits physique but you're also a phreakin' philosopher.

'n' sheit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 08:45:31 AM »
I can do one better just let me know when the fuck being lean became a bad thing

What's next?  Emo  Haiku?

No one and
Along this river's bhank but I,
This lean bhank.

From and to his
The hanging penis penis
To the his.pole.

From emo to lean
The am I I
To the I.emo.  bhank beEmo

'n' shiet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 08:48:35 AM »
What's next?  Emo  Haiku?

No one and
Along this river's bhank but I,
This lean bhank.

From and to his
The hanging penis penis
To the his.pole.

From emo to lean
The am I I
To the I.emo.  bhank beEmo

'n' shiet

I took down the post as it hasnt updated to high defintion not sure why youtube is doing that

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 09:55:34 AM »

That is all.

That gimmick sure has you wound around the axle.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 09:56:47 AM »
I doubt the love of your life cares about big muscles nearly as much as you do.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 10:55:29 AM »
the love of your life cares about big wallets

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 11:13:05 AM »
I doubt the love of your life cares about big muscles nearly as much as you do.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 12:19:33 PM »
Here you go Wes 3 more months for you to get into some kind of shape. Bhank will be there bring a scale bring a tape measure bring some godamn glasses because I am the one who is going to be looking all buff.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 02:09:17 PM »

That is all.

wasnt sure who it was until this point

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 02:11:43 PM »
&t=19s

that just shows how bad you would actually look onstage

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2021, 02:13:54 PM »

And this is pure joon

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2021, 02:15:43 PM »
wasnt sure who it was until this point
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2021, 02:25:55 PM »
&t=19s

How does a grainy video prove anything I am in mad shape in the video its not high def though so cant see anything

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2021, 02:31:57 PM »
How does a grainy video prove anything I am in mad shape in the video its not high def though so cant see anything

You look like you are in a funhouse mirror FFS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2021, 02:38:40 PM »

Looks a little different now doesn't it????? Jackass

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2021, 02:59:37 PM »

no, its your structure you fool, you have no back, you look like a tube of Pringles FFS

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2021, 03:39:03 PM »
bhank deteriorating mentally and physically before our eyes.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2021, 05:15:32 PM »
no, its your structure you fool, you have no back, you look like a tube of Pringles FFS
Couldn't think of how to describe his physique and a pringles can is perfect.  It just looks off.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 05:16:54 PM »

Not even a tiny tit, a half tit!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 05:24:25 PM »
Rows... lots and lots of rows.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 05:24:56 PM »
Not even a tiny tit, a half tit!

He is bigger than me but that ain't sayin' much. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 07:08:40 PM »

No Back? But Yeah I am having some internal bleeding I may have reinjured the pectorial so going to have to pull back again. Everyone seems to forget I tore a pec March 19th and my arm was black and full of blood for a month. I am not full strength everything will continue to improve.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 07:18:17 PM »